Colorado Charter Bus Rentals
Boasting of Natural Springs, Spas, Cultural Sites and Heritage Centers
There’s no better place to hit the great outdoors than in Colorado as the state is a hotbed of hiking trails, ancient ruins, historical centers and spiritual sites. And while you’re at it, don’t forget to try some of Colorado’s most unique cuisines!
It’s all about exploring the vast open spaces, taking a skydiving trip, check off stuff from your to-do list and hitting the best restaurants and nighspots in and around Colorado’s top cities. The vast opportunities presented are countless and would leave you wanting for more. Making unforgettable memories as you traipse your way around White Mountains, letting your inner child loose in a theme and waterpark in downtown Denver, head out for a shopping spree at world-class pedestrian malls and bringing your kids out for a fun-filled day at an aquarium or a wildlife refuge. At the end of the day, you’ll be left with a whole lot of irreplaceable memories made with your loved ones!
Take a Charter Bus Tour around Colorado Top Tourist Attractions Effortlessly
There’s really no better way to get around in the abovementioned cities than with a US Coachways charter bus - easily maneuver your way around, forget about traffic jams and let someone else do the worrying when it comes to parking. A Colorado charter bus will take you from one stop to another effortlessly, regardless of whether it is for a shopping spree, a birthday event, or whether you’re renting a minibus or school bus for a field trip. US Coachways is the answer to all your ground transportation needs.
Make time for trips to the following cities:
- Denver Charter Bus — While the spotlight never stops shining on Denver’s vibrant, pulsating nightlife and shopping destinations, take time for gorgeous botanical gardens, the Denver Museum of Nature & Science with the kids or cheer on your favorite sports team at the Coors Field!
- Colorado Springs Charter Bus — Said to be one of the most significant cities in Colorado, one should visit an aviation museum, take tons of pictures of the natural red rock formations at the Garden of Gods or take a scenic charter bus drive around the gorgeous Colorado Springs’ Pikes Peak Highway!
- Boulder Charter Bus — Do not miss the chance to take the Boulder charter bus for visits to the Eldorado Canyon, have an inspiring tour around the Leanin’ Tree Museum of Western Art, explore the wonderful aromas of tea offerings at Celestial Seasonings Tea Factory, or get on a hot air balloon ride for the time of your lives.
When it comes to charter bus rides, regardless of where you are from and where you’re heading to, US Coachways is the perfect partner for your ground transportation needs. School trips, field trips, summer vacations, corporate functions, wedding receptions, dinners, church retreats and group tours anywhere around top cities like Aspen, Fort Collins, Aurora, Littleton, Grand Junction or Pueblo, our top quality customer service and exemplary record of satisfying our customers will save you time and effort.
Peeling Back the Layers of History, Heritage and Culture Behind Colorado
There are so many unique sites to visit in Colorado that, before your trip is even over, you’d be planning your next trip! Apart from the great outdoors, fantastic art attractions and theaters, the hidden gems will soon be beckoning for, yet, another return visit. US Coachways offers a quick snippet of them below.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The amusement and recreation centers you can find all around Colorado is wide-ranging and it includes the 63-acre Elitch Gardens Theme Parks with its theme and waterpark in downtown Denver, the carnival-style train dies, drop tower, bumper cars and merry-go-round at Lakeside Amusement Park, exciting yet safe Jumpstreet Indoor Trampoline Park in Lakewood, and go-karting arena, driving range, human maze and arcade center at Gateway Park Center in Boulder. Alternatively, you can try your hand at the table games at The Famous Bonanza Casino, the Fitzgerald Casino, the Gilpin Casino or the Golden Mardi Gras Casino.
- Arts & Cultural — The vibrant art and cultural scene in Colorado comes as a surprise to newbies and who can blame them? It’s not everyday that you get to explore inspiring landscape artwork in various styles and medium at a site like Colorado Museum in Georgetown, dramatic shows and musicals showcased by Central City Opera House and the Denver Center for the Performing Arts, laughter-inducing performances held at Longmont’s Jesters Dinner Theater and the thousands of sculptures and artwork left behind at the Clyfford Still Museum. If you’re in Englewood, do make a trip to Museum of Outdoor Arts too as it is a great way to explore various creative ways of self expression.
- Restaurants & Shopping— It doesn’t matter where you come from, the shopping and dining options around Colorado will remain to be awesome either way. Try unique potato-wrapped oysters, the Greggers sandwich, chilaquiles, specialty fish on a bagel, popsicles, banana pudding and beef wellington at the eateries around Denver, Colorado Springs and Castle Rock. And then bring the charter bus for a shopping spree at the modern Larimer Square, the quaint pedestrian mall of 16th Street Mall, or go window-shopping at the upscale retail outlets at Flatiron Crossing Mall in Broomfield.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Cheer on the Denver Broncos at the Invesco Field at Mile High, revel in the adrenaline-high of a hockey game at the Pepsi Center (where there are also basketball games, lacrosse games, wrestling events and concerts), or take your best shot at fitness and archery programs offered by Golden Archery at Wheat Ridge. There are also horseback riding tours at the A&A Historical Trails, eerie yet exciting disc golf to be played at the Ghost Town Disc Golf Course, and exhilarating skydiving programs to sign up for by Mile-Hi-Skydiving!
- Historical Sites & Landmarks— You can take a walk down the tunnel of time with a trip to Lakewood Heritage Center at Belmar Park where historic buildings are preserved, take a look into Colorado’s rich historical past at Union Station, explore the 19th century Colorado State Capitol which has a golden dome that resembles the United States Capitol, or let the kids loose learning about old and innovative domestic gadgets that once belonged to William Arthur Hamill at the Hamill House Museum in Georgetown. Have a wedding or gathering at the scenic Chapel at Red Rocks, join the various community programs held by the Historical Society of Idaho Springs, or have yourself an authentic train experience at the Moffat Tunnel West Portal in Winter Park, CO!
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — With year-round sunshine and pleasant weather, there are no reasons to stay indoors! It’s time to strap on the boots and bring on the sunscreen for a trip up to Mount Evans, learn about more than 15,000 different species of plants at the Denver Botanic Gardens, hop on a bike for a tour around Denver’s best at Cherry Creek Bike Path, or watch bisons, prairie dogs, birds and other wildlife in action at the Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge in Commerce City. Apart from paddle boating around Lake Arbor Community Park, visitors can also soar thousands of feet above ground along the longest zipline of Colorado with the Rocky Mountain Ziplining Adventure!
- Zoos & Aquariums — While Downtown Aquarium remains to be the most popular kid-friendly attraction in Denver, there’s much to be said about the 720-acre Wild Animal Sanctuary in Weld County and unassuming Pueblo Zoo which is home to more than 400 unique animals from around the world. In fact, a trip to Westminster’s Butterfly Pavilion comes highly recommended for field trips so, do check them out!
- Other Points of Interest — The trip along Guanella Pass’ unique landscape, up its forested ecosystem, into different climate zones, past its timbered areas and into its marshy swamps, will be spectacular. Visitors can also takes lots of inspiring pictures of the statue of Sacred Heart of Jesus and the Stone House at Mother Cabrini Shrine in Golden, enjoy the first-class French restaurant at Hotel de Paris Museum which has been around since its inception in the 1800s, or bring the charter bus to Hidee Gold Mine which is an operational mine that offers tours to explain the region and mine’s history.
Professional Charter Bus Rental Services in Colorado that Saves Time, Money and Effort!
Are you looking around for a minibus for a field trip with your students or kids? Hunting down an affordable limousine or charter bus for your wedding guests in Colorado? Or maybe you’re trying to find a reliable and professionally-driven motorcoach for a business event in and around the state of Colorado. Look no further than US Coachways! Contact us and our account specialists will give you a quick rundown on your best options over the phone, via email or using the online chat feature on our website. The bus quote is absolutely free, quick and convenient for anyone, any where, any time!
What are the best cities to visit in Colorado?