Explore the Peach State on a Georgia Bus Charter
GA Bus Rentals Offer a Wide Variety of Culture, History and Outdoor Adventures
From spectacular mountains to its scenic coastline, and everything in between, Georgia offers sites and attractions that are both well-known and off-the-beaten-path.
The inspiration for Margaret Mitchell's Gone with the Wind, Atlanta offers top-tier museums, exciting nightlife and the Six Flags Over Georgia theme park. Savannah charms with its antebellum beauty. The original departure point of the tragic Cherokee “Trail of Tears,” Calhoun brings history alive with its Civil War reenactments.
The Golden Isles boast beautiful beaches and casino cruises while outdoor activities abound in Albany. A cutting-edge art and music scene and trendy shops and eateries abound in the hip college town of Athens, and Augusta is a golfer’s dream as home of the Master's Golf Tournament.
Visit Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah & Beyond
From party buses to a 56-seat luxury coach bus, US Coachways can accommodate groups of all sizes. If you’re booking a cross-country trip, our Georgia bus charters will hit the best points of interest, not to mention lots of great dining and shopping. Organizing your best friend’s bachelor party, a corporate event or a church group getaway? US Coachways guarantees a smooth, safe ride at affordable bus rental prices. Our charter bus destinations in Georgia include:
- Atlanta Bus Charter —The entertainment center of the South, Atlanta has the Six Flags Over Georgia theme park, championship-winning professional sports teams, respected cultural institutions and plenty of historic landmarks, not to mention an exciting nightlife. Wither you needs a party bus or a large 56-seat coach bus, let US Coachways get you safely to your Atlanta destination.
- Augusta Bus Charter — Augusta’s top-notch golf courses, rich, 250-year-old historical sites, thriving cultural scene and fabulous shopping and dining venues will definitely make it worth the trip. Take US Coachways to your Augusta destination.
- Savannah Bus Charter — You won’t want to miss Savannah’s scenic beauty and history-rich locations. Then try your luck on a casino cruise or spend the day bird watching and swimming under the sun on one of the gorgeous nearby island beaches. Choose US Coachways to get you to your Savannah destination.
Looking for more to see and do? U.S. Coachways offers city bus charters with private drivers and luxury amenities throughout Georgia, including Calhoun, Athens, Brunswick and Albany. Superb customer service and affordable bus rental rates make bus charters an ideal choice for church groups, community organizations, school trips and special celebrations such as bachelor parties, birthdays, anniversaries and wedding festivities. Rely on our professional staff, available 24/7 to help make your trip memorable.
From Live Music to Southern Charm: Georgia is a Peach of a Place to Visit
Georgia has pretty much anything a visitor could desire, from exciting theme parks to renowned museums, historic sites and spectacular natural beauty, not to mention heaping servings of Southern hospitality and cuisines to suit every taste. Below are some highlights of the Peach State’s many offerings:
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks— From Georgia’s bright lights to live music performances at the famed 40 Watt Club in Athens, where the likes of R.E.M. and the B-52's performed, Georgia doesn’t lack for exciting entertainment. There are concert venues big and small, from the Georgia Dome to Albany’s State Theater and the historic 461-seat GEM Theater in downtown Calhoun. Hit the gaming tables in Savannah on a Tradewinds Casino Cruise. Splash and scream at Six Flags over Georgia in Atlanta and the Six Flags White Water Park in Brunswick. US Coachways is the official bus charter company for Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
- Arts & Cultural— Immerse yourself in Georgia’s renowned architecture, museums and art scenes. View priceless masterpieces at Atlanta’s High Museum of Art or tour the Telfair Museum of Art in Savannah, one of the nation’s oldest public museums. The Morris Museum of Art in Augusta is devoted to the art of the American South. Looking for a show? Athens is home to the historic Morton Theatre, the oldest vaudeville venue in the nation. Take in a jazz concert at Golden Isles Live in Brunswick or enjoy the classical offerings at Theatre Albany, home stage to the Albany Symphony.
- Restaurants & Shopping— Shopping is all about scoring that one-of-a-kind find that will give you bragging rights back home. Shop for the newest fashions and vintage items in Atlanta’s many shopping districts, peruse chic boutiques along Augusta’s Broad Street, hit art galleries in Athens’s Boulevard Historic District and find great antiques in Albany. The Georgia foodie scene is sure to satisfy any palate, from old-fashioned southern classics to innovative fusion cuisine, seafood and quaint outdoor cafes.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues— Whether it’s family fun at a minor league baseball park in Savannah or the thrill of watching an NFL game at the Georgia Dome, Georgia is a sports fan’s dream. Score a ticket to the Master's Golf Tournament in Augusta. Cheer on the University of Georgia Bulldogs at xxx Stadium or take in a Braves game at Turner Field. Play a round of 18 holes at any one of many championships golf courses.
>Historical Sites & Landmarks— A visit to Georgia is a trip through America’s historic past. From Revolutionary War forts and Civil War battlefields to antebellum plantations, the path of the Cherokee Indians on the “Trail of Tears" and the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site, visitors can see the places they have only read about in history books.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities— From the Blue Ridge Mountains to the beaches of the Golden Isles, the Peach State is an outdoor adventure. The Antebellum Trail Bicycle Route winds its way through some of Georgia’s most scenic antebellum towns. Take a private tour with a naturalist of nesting sea turtle beaches along Georgia’s coastline or enjoy sandy beaches and sailing along the barrier islands near Brunswick. Explore the Chattahoochee National Forest, Skidaway Island State Park and the Augusta Canal National Heritage Area.
- Zoos & Aquariums— From the twin pandas and gorillas at Zoo Atlanta to the MAREX Aquarium in Savannah, Georgia is home to some unique – not to mention famous – animal exhibits and aquariums, including Atlanta’s Georgia Aquarium, the Flint RiverQuarium in Albany, the Bear Hollow Zoo in Athens and the Georgia Sea Turtle Center.
- Other Points of Interest— Get bird’s eye view of Atlanta atop Skyview Atlanta, a 200-foot tall Ferris wheel. Savannah is known for yummy food tours, and the spot in Chippewa Square where Forrest Gump sat with his box of chocolates in the hit Hollywood movie. Check out The Tree That Owns Itself in Athens, a white oak tree widely assumed to have legal ownership of itself. Get a look at a unique bit of folk art in Calhoun at The Rock Garden where you’ll find more than 50 diminutive buildings hand-crafted from tiny stones, pebbles, shells and odd pieces of broken glass and other materials.
Why wait? Rent a Bus Today to Save on Your travel to GA
It only takes a phone call to reserve your city bus charter with US Coachways — or you can even book online. Act now to get the best pricing and save on your bus rental. Our skilled account specialists are always available to answer your inquiries or book your charter bus. Contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427). Tell us where you want to go, when you want to arrive and how you want to get there, and let us do the driving.
What are the best cities to visit in Georgia?