Explore the Buckeye State on an OH Bus Charter
Rent a Bus to Experience the Best Ohio Offers, From Tailgating to Museums & Music to History
Stretching between the Appalachians and Lake Erie, Ohio has a devotion to college football rivaled by few others. But in O-HI-O, it’s all about the Ohio State Buckeyes. Yet a visit to this Midwestern state means more than tailgating at Ohio Stadium.
From the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in Cleveland and the state capital in Columbus to the expansive Cuyahoga National Park, there are attractions and sites to amaze all ages. Explore the homes of former presidents, industrial titans and the Wright Brothers, not to mention the Columbus Zoo. There are also waterfront restaurants, art galleries, lively nightlife, exciting casinos, dynamic performing arts, fabulous golf courses, champion professional sports teams and delicious and eclectic cuisine to enjoy.
And don’t forget the great outdoors. Enthusiasts will love discovering the Erie Islands, exploring the gorges and caves in Hocking Hills State Park or white water rafting on the rivers surrounding Dayton.
Whether you want to boat on Lake Erie, stroll through world-class museums in Cincinnati, shop at unique boutiques and outlets or cheer on the Cleveland Indians at Progressive Field, you'll find plenty to do in Ohio.
Tour Cleveland, Columbus, Cincinnati & More
Booking a cross-country vacation or a school trip? Whether you need a party bus to a 56-passenger coach bus, US Coachways is an ideal choice for groups of all sizes. An Ohio bus charter will hit all the points of interest on your trip, stopping throughout the day for meals, shopping and sightseeing. Taking in Cleveland, Columbus and Cincinnati? You can rely on us for a smooth, safe ride.
Our charter bus destinations in Ohio include:
- Cleveland Charter Bus – When not cheering on the Cleveland Indians, tour the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum, discovering hip eateries, explore historic sites, shop or take in the city’s nightlife. US Coachways to get you to your Cleveland destination safely.
- Columbus Charter Bus – Ohio’s capital city is deep in Big 10 country, home to the famed Ohio Stadium where the Ohio State Buckeyes play football. But the city is also blessed with beautiful neighborhoods, a world-class zoo, Las Vegas-style gambling and live music. Uncover all that Columbus has to offer on board a US Coachways bus rental.
- Cincinnati Charter Bus – Located on the Ohio River, the city of Cincinnati boasts great museums and thriving cultural venues, riverfront shopping not to mention three professional sports teams (the Cyclones, the Bengals and the Reds). Cincinnati is a must-see destination on any travel itinerary with US Coachways.
Looking for more places to visit? U.S. Coachways also offers Ohio charter bus rentals with private drivers and luxury amenities throughout the state, including Canton, Akron, Dayton, Toledo and Youngstown. Superb customer service and affordable bus rental rates make our bus charters an ideal choice for church groups, community organizations, school trips and special celebrations such as bachelor parties, birthdays, anniversaries and wedding festivities. Our professional, experience staff is available 24/7 by phone to help book a memorable trip.
Enjoy Sports, Gambling & Lake Erie
Whether you want to tour great art museums, try new cuisines, take in the symphony, pay tribute to rock ‘n’ roll royalty, tour the Lake Erie’s shore line or discover the country’s largest Amish community, Ohio offers delights that should appeal to any interest. The list of places to go and things to do long, but below is just a taste of what visitors can expect.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — For families, Ohio offers numerous theme parks and water slides, from the rollercoasters at Cedar Point to the waterparks near Akron, Cincinnati and Columbus. When the sun goes down, the nightlife begins at a myriad of casinos and live music venues from the Arena District in Columbus to Canton’s downtown arts district and Toledo’s Warehouse District.
- Arts & Cultural — From famed museums and major symphony orchestras to performances by the Canton Comic Opera Company and Cincinnati’s Playhouse in the Park, there no shortage of venues where visitors can enjoy the fine and performing arts. The state’s crown jewel is the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame and Museum in Cleveland. Be sure to explore the renowned glass collection at the Toledo Museum of Art, the Frank Lloyd Wright House at Oberlin College, the National First Ladies’ Library in Canton or take in a show at the Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center in Dayton.
- Restaurants & Shopping — It might come as a surprise, but the Buckeye State has all sorts of unique food and shopping experiences. Hit the chili restaurants, try a hot dog at Tony Packo’s in Toledo or head to Youngstown for the local specialty, Brier Hill Pizza. Eat up and gather your strength. Peruse the shops at Akron’s Quaker Square, tour wineries and dig for bargains at designer outlets and flea markets. Be sure not to miss the Libbey Glass Factory Outlet, the artisans at Historic Saunder Village, Cleveland’s West Side Market, the Wendell August Forge and the J.M. Smucker company store.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Be it big time pro teams, the Soapbox Derby, college football or minor league baseball, folks from Ohio love their sports. The tailgate parties on game day at Ohio Stadium, where the Ohio State Buckeyes play Big 10 football, are things of legend. Cheer on the Cincinnati Reds at the Great American Ball Park or the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium. If its tee time, the Clearbridge Golf Club is a national landmark. Other courses worth noting include the Firestone Country Club in Akron, the Big Met in Cleveland, Columbus Municipal Golf and Shaker Run near Youngstown.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — If Ohio has one thing in abundance, its landmarks and historical sites. Pay tribute to past presidents at the William McKinley Presidential Library and Museum, the William Howard Taft National Historic Site and New Richmond, the birthplace of Ulysses S. Grant. In Akron, the estate of F.A. Seiberling, founder of Goodyear, is found on most top 10 lists of places to visit in Ohio as is in the Pro Football Hall of Fame in Canton, Ohio State University, and the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park, which includes the bike shop where the Wright Brothers designed their first gliders, the field where they perfected the first flight machine and Orville Wright’s mansion, Hawthorne Hill.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — With Lake Erie, the Cuyahoga National Park, the Ohio River and countless other waterways as well as forests and roiling hills, Ohio is a four-season destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Enjoy hiking, water sports, bicycling, beaches and whitewater rafting. Mad River Mountain, Ohio’s largest ski resort, is within an hour’s drive of Columbus and Dayton. Explore gorges or go zip lining at Hocking Hills State Park.
- Zoos & Aquariums —Ohio is home to some unique – not to mention famous – animal exhibits, including the Columbus Zoo, the Toledo Zoo the Cleveland MetroParks Zoo and the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Gardens, famed for its white Bengal tigers. In Cleveland, the city’s aquarium is located inside a renovated power plant where the smokestacks now house glow-in-the-dark jellyfish.
- Other Points of Interest — From the winding roads and quaint towns of Ohio’s Amish country to museums focused on classic cars and antique signs, there are many sites and attractions that defy categorization. Guided tours will let you explore the old breweries in Cincinnati and the food trucks in Dayton. Other must-sees include Canton Classic Car Museum, the American Sign Museum in Cincinnati and the very house from the film The Christmas Story. .
Don’t Wait! Call Now to Save on an Ohio Bus Charter Rental With US Coachways
It’s never been easier to book a city bus charter with US Coachways. Go online or call our experienced account specialists are available 24/7 to get answers to your questions or help making reservations. The sooner you book your bus charter rental, the more you can save with US Coachways. Contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427), and let US Coachways do the work.
What are the best cities to visit in Ohio?