Take a Trip on Our Pennsylvania Charter Buses
Bus Rentals for History Buffs, Shoppers & Sport Fans
Few states have as many historical sites as Pennsylvania. But the Keystone State offers visitors far more than a glimpse of the Liberty Bell or tours of Gettysburg’s hallowed Civil War battlefield.
Whether it’s the quaint country roads and the Amish farms of Pennsylvania Dutch country, the ski slopes of the Poconos Mountain region, art museums and restaurants in Philadelphia, or taking in a Steelers game in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania is an experience that should not be missed.
See Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, the Poconos & Beyond
From a party bus to a 56-passenger bus, US Coachways will take you where you want to go, when you want to go and how you want to go. Booking a cross country trip? A Pennsylvania bus charter will take you through all the areas of interest and make stops throughout the day so you can eat, shop and sightsee. Or if it’s a night out with friends, we’ll get you there and home — no muss, no fuss.
- Philadelphia Charter Bus — When not visiting the Liberty Bell, peruse art museums, tour scenic parks or take in the city’s nightlife. US Coachways will get you to your Philadelphia destination.
- Pittsburgh Charter Bus — Champion pro sports teams, famed museums, cultural amenities and the panoramic view from Mount Washington make Pittsburgh and its surrounding area must-see stops on any travel itinerary with US Coachways.
- Poconos Mountians Region Charter Bus — In winter or summer, the Pocono Mountains region is a playground for outdoor enthusiasts as well as a haven for those who love to shop, eat and tour old homes. Travel in comfort with US Coachways.
US Coachways also offers Pennsylvania charter bus rentals with private drivers to Erie, Harrisburg, York and the tri-city region of Allentown, Bethlehem and Easton. Our bus rental services are an affordable option for church groups, community groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties and other wedding activities. Our professional, experienced staff is available 24/7 by phone or email to help book a trip worth remembering.
You Won’t Be Bored on a Pennsylvania Bus Charter Trip
Whether you want to ride a roller coaster at Hersheypark, tour famous museums, roll the dice at a casino, visit historic sites or enjoy the great outdoors, Pennsylvania offers something to pique every interest. The menu of things to see and do is a long one, and here’s a taste.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — If you’re looking for thrills, Pennsylvania has some of the best amusement parks in the Northeast. Ride the rollercoasters at Kennywood Park or Hersheypark, or get wet and wild in the Pocono Mountains at Camelbeach Mountain Waterpark. For a different type of excitement, check out the table games, restaurants and live concerts at the Sands Casino Resort in Bethlehem or the Rivers Casino along Pittsburgh’s waterfront. Enjoy a mystery cruise aboard Harrisburg’s authentic riverboat, the Pride of the Susquehanna.
- Arts & Cultural — The Pennsylvania cultural scene is a vast canvas, speckled with fabulous art collections such as the Philadelphia Museum of Art, the Carnegie Museum of Art in Pittsburgh and York’s outdoor murals. Score a ticket to an event at SteelStacks in Bethlehem. Stroll the gardens at the Malcolm W. Gross Memorial Rose Gardens in Allentown.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Tempt your taste buds with a cheesesteak sandwich at Geno’s Steak in South Philadelphia or impress a date at chic eateries in Pittsburgh’s Strip District. Pack an extra bag for some great shopping, from Jewelers Row in Philadelphia to The Waterfront along the Monongahela River in Pittsburgh and boutiques in Erie’s Bayfront District to farmers markets in York.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Whether it’s family fun at a minor league baseball park in Erie or the thrill of watching an NFL game from the 50-yard line, Pennsylvania is a sport fan’s Mecca. Sports venues and golf courses abound. You can take in race day at a NASCAR racetrack, cheer on the Phillies at PNC Park, watch a Steelers game at Heinz Field or play a round at a golf course overlooking the Pocono Mountains or at one of Philadelphia’s six municipal golf courses.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — A visit to Pennsylvania can be a step back into history. From the iconic Independence Hall and Liberty Bell in Philadelphia , the Gettysburg battlefield and historic Bethlehem to the Johnstown Flood National Memorial and Grey Towers National Historic Site in scenic Milford, visitors can absorb our nation’s chronicles up close and personal. You can also tour architectural marvels such as Frank Lloyd Wright’s Fallingwater.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — From Pennsylvania parks to the Delaware Water Gap, the Keystone State is a four-season destination for outdoor adventures. Head downhill at Camelback Mountain or enjoy a day at Lake Wallenpaupack. Book a whitewater rafting trip down the Lehigh Valley Gorge at Jim Thorpe River Adventures. Navigate the bike paths and trails in Pittsburgh’s Frick Park and Erie’s Presque Isle State Park.
- Zoos & Aquariums — From small community zoos in Erie and the Lehigh Valley to large, world-famous sanctuaries, Pennsylvania is home to some unique animal exhibits. The zoos and aquariums include the Philadelphia Zoo, the Pittsburgh Zoo and its adjoining PPG aquarium, and ZooAmerica at Hersheypark.
- Other Points of Interest — Tired of museums and historic sites? There are many other things to do and see in Pennsylvania. It can be fascinating to watch how things get made, from money to crayons. Tour the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia. Create your own crayon at the Crayola Experience in Easton. Tour the Harley Davidson motorcycle factory in York. Watch the craftsmen at C.F. Martin & Co. turn a piece of wood into a Martin guitar.
Rent a Bus from US Coachways to Sit Back & Enjoy the Ride
Don’t wait! Our experienced and professional account specialists are available any time to help make travel plans and book your bus charter rental. Contact us today at 1-855-BUS-Charter (1-855-287-2427) and ride in comfort with US Coachways.
What are the best cities to visit in Pensylvania?