Plan Your Trip With a Bus Rental in Alpharetta, GA
Get around Alpharetta’s Top Attractions and Historical Landmarks Effortlessly and Comfortably
Historically and geographically, Alpharetta will always be known as the place where Cherokee people in that state of Georgia was relocated to under the Indian Removal Act. However, the city and its people have come a long way - today, it is home to some of the most amazing tourist attractions in the state of Georgia.
You can head over to Downtown Alpharetta Welcome Center as a starting point, just to get your bearings right and find out which landmark location that is going to be of interest to you. Are you going to bring the charter bus to Alpharetta Arboretum at Wills Park for a tour or will you be bring your friends for a fun outing skating at the Alpharetta Family Skate Center on Davis Drive? Would you, instead, be planning your visit around the Alpharetta Brew Moon Fest which happens on the first Saturday of every October where the best beers, wines and food will be fighting for your attention? Or do you think the kids are going to be more intrigued with the very rare and interesting Scarecrow Harvest in downtown Alpharetta? During the scarecrow harvest, there will be more than a hundred scarecrows lined up during fall and there are lots of entertainment, games, art activities and country music to take part in too. It is one of Georgia’s most exciting yearly event so, do make time for it when you are there!
Alpharetta’s tourist attractions and historical landmarks are sometimes used for special group and corporate events like team-building exercises, wedding receptions, birthday parties, business meetings, corporate events, group tours, family vacation spots and other types of group events. To help ensure that the event’s logistics are handled professionally, give US Coachways a call to find out how our charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus, limousine and other modern exotic vehicles can be used to complement your event. We look forward to working with you in the very near future.
Fun and Exciting Attractions and Things to do in Alpharetta, GA
There are so many different fun attractions and recreational activities to enjoy in the city that it can be hard to decide on just a few. Worry not, here, we have pointed out some of Alpharetta’s best points of interest, sports facilities and parks to consider.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The Verizon Wireless Amphitheater at Encore is your best bet if you are looking for a fun and exciting concert to attend in Alpharetta. Located in the middle of Alpharetta, it hosts concerts, musicals, comedy acts and not forgetting, the ever-growing Atlanta Symphony Orchestra. The amphitheater is perfectly sizes - big enough for large concerts and intimate enough for close interaction between performers and crowds. For kids who prefer to get active during the trip, try bringing the charter bus around to The Cooler Family Skate Center. This amusement center opened its doors in 1997 and has been providing locals and visitors with two ice arenas where families and groups can have hours of endless fun with their friends. There are many programs for you to take advantage of and they have, recently, included programs for roller hockey, martial arts, yoga, volleyball and wrestling and there could be new programs in the future too. Another fun indoor game to try out is Urban Escape Games. Your group will be locked up in a themed room with puzzles and clues that will help you escape. It is engaging and good for team-building exercises. For a movie date, take your pick from AMC North Point Mall 12, Regal Cinema at Avalon or Studio Movie Grill. With Studio Movie Grill, you can kill two birds with one stone - dinner and movie date rolled into one.
- Art & Cultural — It is, perhaps, a good time to help your fellow travelers to get creative during the trip to Alpharetta at All Fired Up, an establishment offering creative classes on pottery painting, glass fusing as well as parties and events. There are fun and engaging activities for children and adults alike. You don’t have to be an artistic person to enjoy this attraction, just bring along your own snacks and drinks and chill out. There are, admittedly, a small number of art galleries in Atlanta, GA but if you are in Alpharetta, do organize a group trip out to Das Gallery, an intimate gallery with a large number of creative and inspiring artwork on display.
- Restaurant & Shopping — To get some shopping done in Alpharetta, head over to North Point Mall in the city’s downtown metropolis. It is located a short distance from Embassy suite and many other restaurants and quaint shops. Receiving countless thumbs up from visitors, there are also a number of kid-friendly areas for the young ones to play around in while adults go about their shopping spree. For a more unique shopping experience, we think you will have a ball in Queen of Hearts Antiques and Interiors, even if you are just window-shopping. This large antiques mall is a place where you might end up with unique items to bring home with you because they are unique and irresistible. When it comes to night entertainment, you can organize a trip out to Jekyll Brewing, which is located a short distance from Windward Parkway, with your friends in a charter bus to enjoy unique craft brews and LIVE entertainment or The Velvet Note for a low key outing in an intimate setting.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – The avid golfer in you will not be disappointed with what you are able to find in Alpharetta. Try bringing the charter bus to Topgolf Alpharetta which has been wowing the crowds since its opening. It is, first and foremost, a golf venue and club house but its facilities include a sports bar and a country club atmosphere with a good selection of food and drinks for that after-golf dining experience. It is also the perfect place for a day of chilling for a bachelor or bachelorette party. Alpharetta City Pool has an Olympic size pool with professional lifeguards watching the grounds, splash pads for young kids, music, diving boards, concession stands, and during the weekends, there are programs and parties for adults and kids to take part in. The White Columns Country Club, however, is regularly being updated over the years and today, it boasts of top quality pools, golf course, tennis courts and other fun sports facilities for families. Deer Valley Golf Range, in the meantime, has both mats and grass tees for you to choose from and beautiful scenery to admire.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Voted in as one of Atlanta’s fastest growing equestrian riding facility, Wills Park will give visitors lots of opportunity to learn up about those gorgeous horses up close and personal. The kids will get a little tour around to the back of the attraction where the barn is. Once you are done, you can spend some time walking around the adjoining park which has an outdoor swimming pool, community garden, Alpharetta Arboretum, picnic area, tee ball fields, Wacky World playground, disc golf course, dog park and walking and running trails. Tucked away on Webb Bridge Park, this is the place you would want to bring young children to as it features a nice and safe environment for young children to have fun in. The fenced area also has a large baseball park where, sometimes, there are games on. North Park, on the other hand, features softball and football fields, tennis course, multi-purpose fields, picnic pavilions, arts center, rotary reflection garden and a winding walking trail. Rock Mill Park is an access point to The Greenway in downtown Alpharetta; it can get busy during summer weekends but people love it because there are multiple access and entry points to the park and there are ponds with amazing view of the city’s landscape. If you have kids or pets with you, bring the charter bus to Alpharetta’s Waggy World Paw Park where there are well-maintained and fenced areas for different types of pets. A short walk away is 3.5 miles of paved walkways where you can get some outdoor action.
Gain Access to a Fleet of Charter Buses, Ready for your Exciting Event in Alpharetta, GA
When you choose to work with US Coachways, you are guaranteed competitive bus rental rates, access to a wide number of vehicles and very personal customer service with our customer care consultants. Wait no more, give us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER right away or get a quick quote from our staff via email when you complete this Contact Us form.