See Augusta's History With a Charter Bus Rental
Ready to Tour or Tee Off? Augusta Bus Rentals Ideal for Golfers, History Buffs
Founded during the British colonial period, Augusta has earned its nickname as “The Garden City” of Georgia. Known for its old fashioned Southern hospitality and stunning natural beauty, Georgia’s second-largest city is a mixture of modern day hustle and bustle and historic charm.
True to its nickname, Augusta has a multitude of scenic gardens. It also boasts great architecture, a myriad of historic sites, a fascinating cultural scene and countless shops and restaurants along its famous Riverwalk. Yet to many, Augusta is best known as the home of the Master's Golf Tournament.
From the first step to the final stop, you can count on US Coachways. Our affordable bus rental rates and personalized customer service ensure a fantastic bus trip for community organizations, church groups and school trips as well as special events such as bachelor parties, wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. With a fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Georgia, including Atlanta, Savannah and Brunswick. Tell us where you want to go and how you want to get there, and let our skilled account specialists, dispatchers and drivers handle the rest.
Southern Charm, Great Golf & So Much More
Augusta’s points of interest are many and varied. From its world-class golf courses to its centuries-old historical sites, a thriving cultural scene, not to mention fabulous shopping, great dining venues and outdoor attractions, Augusta offers something for everyone.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Take in a show at the Jessye Norman Amphitheater or enjoy laser tag and go-karting at Adventure Crossing. Spent the day slipping and sliding at Six Flags White Water Park. US Coachways is the official charter bus service for the Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
- Arts & Culture — Whatever you’re into, you’ll find it in Augusta. For great theater, Le Chat Noir Theatre is your source. The historic Imperial Theatre, where Charlie Chaplin once performed, hosts concerts and Broadway plays and musicals. For the art aficionado there’s the Morris Museum of Art, devoted to the art of the American South.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Augusta boasts more than 300 restaurants, including many award-winning eateries. Augusta’s foodie scene is sure to satisfy any palate, from savory Southern comfort foods to innovative fusion cuisine. Between meals, enjoy some serious shopping in the boutiques and stores along Broad Street, in the historic Summerville neighborhood and in Surrey Center.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — The crown jewel of Augusta golf, the Masters Tournament, is held here every year. But even if you won’t be in attendance, the city is a year-round paradise for aficionados of the game. From the 6,900-yard championship Applewood Golf Course to the Donald Ross-designed Forest Hills Golf Club, players can enjoy any number of challenging courses. You’ll also enjoy watching the Augusta GreenJackets minor league baseball team and the Augusta Riverhawks hockey team at the James Brown Arena.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — The second-oldest city in Georgia literally brings history alive. For those interested in Civil War history, there’s Magnolia Cemetery and the Augusta Museum of History. Among the city’s many other history-rich destinations, don’t miss the Woodrow Wilson Home and the Lucy Craft Laney Museum of Black History.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Have a picnic at Diamond Lakes Regional Park with its wooded picnic areas and walking trails. Lake Olmsted Park boasts a beautiful manicured landscape and a charming gazebo. Enjoy a ride on a Augusta Canal boat, offering informative and entertaining guided tours that explore the scenic Augusta Canal National Heritage Area. You’ll see Civil War powder works, abundant wildlife and lots more.
- Other Points of Interest — Take a 30-minute tour over Augusta right at sunset and then get treated to cheese and sparkling wine when you land.
Why Wait? Book Your Augusta Bus Charter Today & Save!
There’s no time like the present to book your travel with US Coachways either by phone or online. The sooner you book your bus charter, the more you can save. Call our account specialists, available day or night, to answer your questions or help with your reservations, from mini buses to party buses to luxury coach buses. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).