Explore Baltimore on a Charter Bus or Party Bus
Baltimore Bus Rentals for Sports Fans, History Buffs & Fun Seekers
From the fun and festive Inner Harbor with its street performers and outdoor concerts to historic neighborhoods with unique shops and fascinating landmarks, Baltimore has earned its nickname, Charm City.
Take in an Orioles game at Camden Yards and then grab a bite to eat in Little Italy. If it's history and culture you desire, Baltimore is replete with both. When not visiting Fort McHenry, where Francis Scott Key wrote the “Star Spangled Banner,” or perusing art museums, stroll through the streets of Canton and Fells Point, tour the National Aquarium or stop by the Babe Ruth Birthplace and Museum for an in-depth look at the Great Bambino's life. At night, enjoy cocktails, live music and dancing.
From your first step to the last stop, you can count on US Coachways to take the worry out of your travel plans. We offer the best bus rental rates possible and personal customer service to ensure a fantastic bus trip for community organizations, church groups and school trips as well as special events such as bachelor parties, wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. With our fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Maryland, including Annapolis, Frederick and Cumberland. Give us your itinerary and then sit back and let our accounts specialists, dispatchers and drivers do the rest.
From the National Aquarium to Fort McHenry, Baltimore Harbors It All
Baltimore residents are proud of their professional sports teams. Still, there’s more to the city besides the Ravens and the Orioles. Below are some of the attractions and points of interest worth a visit during your travels through Baltimore.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — From amusement parks to live music, Baltimore offers visitors no end of exciting entertainment venues. Try your luck at the Horseshoe Casino or spend an evening bar hopping around the Inner Harbor. At Power Plant Live, a multitude of restaurants and nightclubs spill out into a common plaza with outdoor seating. For thrilling roller coasters, head to Six Flags America in nearby Largo. US Coachways is the official charter bus service for the theme park chain.
- Arts & Cultural — The Baltimore art scene is a colorful canvas dotted with museums, from the spectacular collections at the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum to the unique offerings at the American Visionary Arts Museum. If its performing arts you want, catch a performance at the Meyerhoff, the Hippodrome or Centerstage.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From quaint boutiques along the streets of Fells Point to the Italian restaurants of Little Italy, Baltimore is a haven for shopaholics and foodies. The Inner Harbor is packed with shops with unique offerings, from jewelry to souvenirs. Yet it’s the city’s old ethnic neighborhoods and arts and entertainment districts that deserve special note. Explore the art galleries in Highlandtown before heading to Canton for a drink at one of the pubs along O’Donnell Street.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Shopping and museums aren’t for everyone. Sports fans and golfers will find much to impress, from undulating fairways to the championship Baltimore Ravens. Cheer on the Orioles at Camden Yard or watch the running of the Preakness at Pimlico Race Track. Golf Digest has rated the courses at Timbers at Troy with four stars.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — Baltimore is replete with history and attractions that tell the story of our country from the house where Mary Pickersgill sewed the Star-Spangled Banner that flew over Fort McHenry and inspired Francis Scott Key’s famed poem to the historic streets of Canton. Babe Ruth's birthplace sits in the shadow of Camden Yard. At the Baltimore & Ohio Railroad Museum, learn how railroads advanced America’s westward expansion.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Baltimore’s Patterson Park no longer holds the title of America’s largest city park, but its 55-acre grandeur is no less impressive. It isn’t, however, the only place to enjoy some sunshine and fresh air. Druid Hill is known for its rolling, shady lawns. View the Blue Angels Airshow from Canton Waterfront Park
- Zoos & Aquariums — Lions and tigers and bears, oh my … not to mention fish. From the dolphins and sharks at the National Aquarium to the chimpanzees and elephants at the Maryland Zoo, Baltimore appeals to the animal lover in us all.
Call Today to Reserve Your Baltimore Bus Rental
Explore Baltimore on a US Coachways city bus charter. You can depend on US Coachways and our bus charter rentals for a smooth and comfortable ride at a great price. Our professional account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).
Head to Baltimore for Sports, Historical Sites, Culture and Fun!
If you're not cheering at a Baltimore Orioles or Ravens game, you still have a treasure trove of history and culture to explore, including Fort McHenry, the celebrated surroundings for Francis Scott Key's historic writing of the Star Spangled Banner. Or visit a 20th century favorite, the birth place of Babe Ruth, an American baseball legend. You can also revel in the seafood and discover why Baltimore is called the "Crab Cake Capitol of the World."
Terms and conditions apply with a minimum of a $1000 purchase and no more than $200 off any booking. Offer Expires June 30, 2017. Limited Supply, call now!
Promo code BALTIMORE
Midweek Terms (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Return to deals page