Holiday in Calhoun On A Georgia Bus Charter
Calhoun Bus Rentals for Civil War Buffs & Outdoorsmen
In the rolling hills and beautiful waterways in northwest Georgia, travelers will find the city of Calhoun, home to some of Georgia’s most fascinating historical sites and exciting outdoor attractions. From the original departure point of the tragic Cherokee “Trail of Tears” and Civil War re-enactments to hiking, stimulating cultural events and great dining and shopping, you’re sure to enjoy your trip to Calhoun.
Be it a school trip or a corporate event, US Coachways will take the worry out of your travel plans. Great bus rental rates and personal customer service, not to mention an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, make us a popular choice for community organizations, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties, birthdays and anniversaries. U.S. Coachways offers city bus charters for groups of all sizes to locations throughout Georgia, including Atlanta, Savannah and Athens. Give us your itinerary, and let our accounts specialists, dispatchers and drivers handle the details.
Go Back in Time, Paddle the Rivers, then Take in a Show
Conveniently located between Atlanta and Chattanooga, Calhoun offers a myriad of dining and shopping choices, entertainment and arts venues, historic sites, outdoor adventure, golf and so much more. Below are just a few points of interest
you won't want to miss during your travels through the area.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Know by locals as “The Gem in Calhoun’s Crown,” the historic 461-seat GEM Theater in Downtown Calhoun is the venue for concerts, movie showings and theater. Head downtown to take in an outdoor performance at the Calhoun City Park.
- Arts & Culture — If you love the arts, there’s plenty to do and see in Calhoun. Start with a tour of the Roland Hayes Museum and the galleries at the Harris Arts Center. Then take in the acclaimed acts and performances at Calhoun’s restored GEM Theater.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From the unique downtown boutiques to the one-of-a-kind shops in the surrounding towns, you’re sure to find something special.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Play a round of golf at the Fields Ferry Golf Club, or keep it more low key and sharpen your skills at McEntire’s Golf Range, where you can practice and get lessons and tips from the pros.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Step into the past as you watch a reenactment of a Civil War battle and walk the path of the Cherokee Indians on the “Trail of Tears.” And there’s much more to see and do for history buffs. Visit the beautifully restored antebellum residence used as General Sherman's headquarters during the Civil War, which is now home to the Gordon County Historical Society.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — You can paddle the rivers and lakes with the New Echota Rivers Alliance (NERA) or visit the beautiful Chattahoochee National Forest for some camping, hiking, swimming and fishing, among other fun activities.
- Other Points of Interest — Check out the amazing folk art at the Rock Garden. There you’ll find more than 50 diminutive buildings hand-crafted from tiny stones, pebbles, shells, odd pieces of broken glass and other materials.
Book You Calhoun Bus Charter Right Now
Discover Calhoun on a US Coachways city bus charter. From bachelor parties to church group trips, enjoy a comfortable ride and our great bus rental rates. Be sure to book today, either online or by phone, for the best pricing. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 to get answers to your questions or for help making a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).