Tour Canton on an Ohio Bus Charter
A Canton Bus Rental: Just the Ticket for Football Fans, Shoppers & Music Lovers
Cleveland celebrates rock and roll. Travel 60 miles south to Canton, and it’s all about football. The city is regarded as the birthplace of professional football and celebrates its sporting history as home to the NFL Pro Football Hall of Fame.
But Canton and the surrounding area has much to offer off the playing field with a burgeoning local arts scene and acclaimed landmarks, including the William McKinley National Monument, the William McKinley Presidential Library and Museum and the National First Ladies Library.
It also serves as a gateway to Ohio’s extensive Amish country, with its winding country roads, quaint shops and hidden treasures.
Whether it’s an evening out, a school trip or a corporate event, US Coachways offers city bus rentals to locations throughout Ohio, including Cleveland, Toledo and Columbus. Our extensive fleet of vehicles, from party buses to 56-seat coach buses, features luxury amenities and provides a wide range of travel options for any size group. Affordable bus rental rates and reliable customer service makes US Coachways the ideal choice for church groups, community organizations and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties, weddings and anniversaries. Our account specialists are available 24/7 to help you plan a memorable trip and book your Canton charter bus rental.
There’s More to Canton Than Football
Replete with great food, art and history, Canton boasts unique museums, food tours, downtown galleries and live music venues as well as nearby wineries. Below are some of the must-see points of interest and attractions you'll want to include on your itinerary.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The city’s downtown caters to those looking for live music and nightlife with hot bars and live music venues. For a glimpse at the past, Canton’s Palace Theater, opened since the days of the Charleston, hosts 300 events every year.
- Arts & Cultural — For those seeking cultural pursuits, Canton offers the typical and the unusual. Tour the Canton Museum of Art and the archives at the National First Ladies Library, which commemorates the contributions of First Ladies and other notable women in history. The Blue Water Majesty Museum is filled with models of famous ships. Looking for performing arts? Take in a performance of Canton’s symphony orchestra or the city’s comic opera company, the only theater company in the world dedicated solely to the performance of historic American operettas.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Canton and the surrounding area offer many unique shopping and food experiences, from wineries and food tours to the Canton Downtown Arts District, home to seven galleries, 22 artists’ studios and a bevy of restaurants and specialty shops. Head to Orrville to dine and shop at the J.M. Smucker Company Store and Café or hunt for hammered metal giftware at the Wendell August Forge in Berlin. At the Hartville Market Place and Flea Markets, treasures wait to be discovered. Take a day to explore historic downtown Millersburg, littered with artisan, antique and gift shops.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Regarded by some as Ohio’s golf capital, the area in an around Canton is home to more than 200 public golf courses. The Tam O'Shanter course attracts golfers from all across Ohio, as does the Quarry Golf Club, named for the quarry it is built upon. The Sanctuary in North Canton provides a relaxing and peaceful "back to nature" golf experience, while the Clearview Golf Club is among a handful of courses listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — For football fans, no trip to Ohio is complete life without a trip to the Pro Football Hall of Fame. But Canton has a colorful history that includes U.S. President William McKinley (the city is home to his presidential library and museum), the Underground Railroad and Hoover Company founder William Henry "Boss" Hoover.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — From a picnic in Monument Park to horseback riding along the Ohio & Eric Canal, Canton offers plenty for outdoor enthusiasts and nature lovers. Discover more than 20 state-listed rare plants at the 57-acre Jackson Bog Preserve. Enjoy boating and fishing at Sippo Lake Park, a 100 acre lake nestled between Canton and Massillon, also home to Jackson North Park and its boardwalk.
- Other Points of Interest — Canton is the gateway to the world’s largest Amish community. Take a daytrip through Holmes County and enjoy breathtaking scenic views, quant towns with intriguing shops and delicious Amish-style meals. If that’s not your thing, visit the Canton Classic Car Museum or the MAPS Air Museum.
Call Today to Save on Your Canton Bus Charter Rental with US Coachways
Explore the neighborhoods of Canton on a US Coachways bus charter rental. It’s fast and easy to rent a bus by phone or online. The sooner you book your bus charter rental, the more you can save with US Coachways. You can depend on us to provide a smooth, safe and comfortable ride at great bus rental rates. Our professional account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions. For a free quote or to book your bus charter, Contact Us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).