Corpus Christi Charter Bus Rental Company
A Good Ride For Spring Breakers, Beach Lovers, Birdwatchers & Surfers
Whether you are a beach lover, a bird watcher or looking for some rest and relaxation, you'll love Corpus Christi, "America's Birdiest City."
This Gulf Coast city has a charm all its own due to its expanse of oceanfront beaches with nearby Mustang and Padre Islands' quaint scenery. You'll find the fresh catch of the day waiting at many of the restaurants here. Try your hand at windsurfing, with wind speeds here among the highest in the nation. Explore the many nature preserves or visit the local Texas State Aquarium and the World War II floating museum USS Lexington
Be it a school trip, corporate event or bachelor party, you can depend on US Coachways to take the worry out of your travel plans. Great bus rental rates and personal customer service ensure a smooth ride for community organizations, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Texas, including, Austin, Dallas and Houston. Give us your itinerary, and our accounts specialists, dispatchers and drivers will do the rest.
Life’s a Beach in Corpus Christi
There are most varieties of birds to see along the Padre Island National Seashore due to the large barrier reef that houses many species of fish. But Corpus isn’t all bout the birds. Below is a quick look at some of the museums, landmarks and other points of interest worth a visit during your travel through the region.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — You'll find many smaller, arcade-type amusement parks with games and rides in the Corpus Christi area as well as the Hurricane Alley Waterpark with its inventive water rides, slides, a Little League baseball diamond that sprays water and even a kiddie-style replica of an aircraft carrier complete with water slides. At night, catch a show at the American Bank Center Arena.
- Arts & Cultural — North Beach is where the USS Lexington, a World War II aircraft carrier, is located. Dubbed "The Blue Ghost," this floating museum is a major attraction. Downtown in the Museum District, you can visit the Museum of Asian Cultures, the Texas Surf Museum or the Art Museum of South Texas. Don't miss Heritage Park: The Cultural Center, which provides a variety of programs showcasing the arts of this area.
- Restaurants & Shopping — This Gulf Coast city has nearly 600 restaurants to choose from, ranging rittzy, upscale dining establishments to ethnic or catch-of-the day destinations. The main shopping and retail area is along S. Padre Island Drive, where La Palmera Mall is located as well as many independent stores.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Two, high-quality municipal golf courses, Lozano Golf Center and Oso Beach Golf Course, plus a number of private country club courses offer golfers an outstanding experience on the links. Sports fans will want to catch a game at Whataburger Field, home to the Corpus Christi Hooks baseball team.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — The Gulf Coast has swallowed many a ship over the centuries and you can learn about its shipwreck past at the Corpus Christi Museum of Science & History. Tour the 12 historic homes that make up Heritage Park. Throughout the city, you'll find historical markers to familiarize visitors with its historic residents, such as Captain Blas Maria de la Garza Falcon, who played a key role in settling Mustang and Padre Islands. Don’t miss Centennial House, the city's oldest existing home built in 1848.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Due to the high winds recorded off the coast here, wind sports are extremely popular: surfing, wind surfing, kiting and the like. The Padre Island National Seashore is an immense shoreline for birding. The natural barrier island is home to a variety of wildlife that you won't find anywhere else. There are many wildlife areas to walk or hike, including Mustang Island State Park and Hans and Pat Suter Wildlife Refuge. Wherever you visit, don't forget your binoculars.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Located in North Beach, the Texas State Aquarium houses thousands of fish and more than 330 species of marine animals. Its mission is to teach visitors environmental awareness and the importance of conserving and protecting local and endangered wildlife in the Gulf of Mexico.
Visit Corpus Christi Today on a US Coachways Bus Charter
Discover Corpus Christi on a US Coachways city bus charter. From bachelor parties to church group trips, enjoy a comfortable ride and great bus rental rates. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 to get answers to your questions or help making a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)