Your Guide to a Charter Bus Rental to the Lone Star State
The Johnson Space Center in Houston…the live music scene in Austin…the Alamo in San Antonio…the shopping, culture and Dealey Plaza in Dallas. There's no end to the things to see and do throughout the great state of Texas. But it's a big state-second only to Alaska—and you don't want to spend most of your time there behind the wheel, checking directions or battling traffic. There's a relaxing and anxiety-free way to truly enjoy a trip to the Lone Star State—in the comfort, luxury and convenience of a charter bus from US Coachways.
Why a Charter Bus Is the Only Way to Travel To and From Texas
You're taking a group to Texas, where everything's big, and you've got one really big decision to make—how to get there and back. Problems with transportation can really put a damper on an otherwise great trip. Here's why you should choose charter for your travel to the Lone Star State:
- You'll have more flexibility—There's no other type of transportation that lets you decide exactly when you'll leave, where you'll stop, how long you'll stay, and when you'll go home. Because of our vast network of charter bus vendors, last-minute and real-time changes are seldom a problem. In many instances, we can set up an entire trip with relatively little notice.
- You can depend on a charter bus—With other modes of travel, delays and cancellations are fairly frequent. With a charter bus, your driver has the tools and technology to anticipate traffic snares and find alternate ways to get you there on time. Furthermore, we have the connections that make it easier for us to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- It's the most stress-free way to travel—On a charter bus, you won't have to check the GPS or look at your watch. You won't have to fight through traffic or try to find a place to park. Your driver will take care of all those details for you. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you won't have to take off your shoes, empty your pockets or throw out your shampoo. You'll stay on the same bus throughout your trip, and your luggage will travel with you, so no missed connections or lost luggage. There's also no such thing as "bus mode" for your phone or device—you can stay connected at all times.
- You'll ride in comfort—You'll have wide, high-back bucket seats and lots of leg room. There's no middle seat, either. The aisles are spacious and you can walk around at any time.
- You'll be safe and secure—You'll have a professional driver with consummate skill and extensive training. You'll also appreciate the fact that there's only one way on and off the bus—it's easy to monitor comings and goings, so you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- You'll be able to take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes, a bonus in many parts of Texas.
- The bus can serve many purposes—It's a great place for a meeting, whether you're preparing employees for a conference, giving last minute instructions to students, or getting the whole family to sing happy birthday to grandma. It's also an ideal place for a little quiet time during a fast-paced trip to Texas.
- You'll have more money to spend on fun—Charter bus travel is consistently one of the most affordable ways to travel. That leaves more dollars to spend having a great time in Texas.
- You'll be helping the environment—When you ride together on a charter bus, it takes a number of private vehicles off the roads, lowering the carbon footprint.
To find out the estimated cost of a charter bus rental to Texas, visit our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. For more information about the services we provide or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with one of our travel consultants.
Have the Time of Your Life in Texas
With three of the ten largest cities in the country—Houston (4), San Antonio (7) and Dallas (9)—and three more in the top 25—Austin (11), Fort Worth (16) and El Paso (19)—Texas offers a world of options for visitors:
- Relive the Lone Star State's rich history—The historical treasures of Texas are generally well-preserved, from the Alamo and other famous missions in San Antonio to the San Jacinto Monument where General Sam Houston claimed victory over Santa Anna. Visit Dealey Plaza and the Sixth Floor Book Depository Museum and learn more about the assassination of President John F. Kennedy. Tour the Battleship Texas southeast of Houston or stand on sacred ground at Washington on the Brazos, where Texas officially declared its independence from Mexico.
- Have a culinary adventure—You won't leave Texas hungry, that's for sure. You'll want to feast on some barbeque—in Texas, that's usually brisket. You'll also want to savor a big old juicy steak—stop by the Big Texan Ranch in Amarillo for the 72 ounce classic—it's free if you can finish it in an hour. Authentic Tex-Mex, Mexico City style fine dining, Southwestern, chicken-fried steak, tortilla soup, fried okra, pecan pie and lots of fusion cooking make Texas a foodie paradise.
- Enjoy the cultural diversity—From Austin, the legendary "Live Music Capital of the World," to Houston, with a theatre district that rivals Broadway, from the art museums in Dallas to the many galleries along the Riverwalk in San Antonio, Texas offers a cultural landscape unparalleled in its variety and excellence.
- Take a beach vacation!!—Don't think of Texas when you think of beaches? Think again! The Lone Star State has more than 600 miles of coastline along the Gulf of Mexico, from Galveston to the Padre Island National Seashore near Corpus Christi.
We'll Make Sure You Have the Right Bus for Your Trip to Texas
Choosing a charter bus is just the first step toward a great outing to the Lone Star State. You'll have many coaches from which to choose, so you want to work closely with your booking agent to select the bus that best fits your group and your trip. We look at the details of your excursion—how many people are going, how long you'll be on the road, what you'll be bringing with you and/or taking home, and any other special needs of your participants. Then we'll go to our extensive network of charter bus vendors to find the vehicle that's just right for you.
If you're visiting Texas with a small-to-medium-sized group, we suggest the mini-bus. They come in different sizes, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 people, with plenty of room for personal items. For larger groups, we recommend the full-sized bus, which accommodates up to 57 people. Multiple bus rentals are always an option.
All of the charter buses (except some of the school buses) come with climate control, plush high-back bucket seats and a great stereo system. Other amenities are available for an additional fee, such as Wifi, charging stations and electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, P.A. systems and hardwood floors. Check with your booking agent to learn your options.
The US Coachways Commitment
At US Coachways, we built our reputation on personal service and attention. When you rent a charter bus from us, you can expect:
- Flexibility you won't find anywhere else—Over the past three decades, we've built a vast network of charter bus rental service providers nationwide. That typically allows us to make last minute and real-time adjustments to your itinerary without much difficulty. We also have the ability to book an entire trip with short notice.
- Highly competitive pricing—The fact that we book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year gives us the vendor loyalty and the local market knowledge to get the best deals for our clients.
- Full dispatch services at all times, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- A dedicated service team, with a single point of contact, to respond quickly and effectively to all your needs and concerns.
- Access to the US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, where you can view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways rentals in one place.
We are also GSA (General Services Administration) approved, so we can provide charter bus rental services to the U.S. government and its agencies and organizations.
A Charter Bus Rental—The Smart Choice for Any Occasion
A charter bus offers flexibility, reliability, comfort, safety and affordability. That makes it an ideal transportation solution for any type of excursion:
- Family celebrations—Reunions, graduations, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement parties.
- Business and corporate travel—Conventions, conferences, training sessions, team-building exercises, seminars, workshops, sales and business meetings, golf outings, picnics and company parties.
- Senior citizen and retiree outings—Shopping trips, concerts and plays, museums and historical attractions, casino nights, fall color tours.
- School events—Prom and graduation after-parties, student volunteer projects, athlete and fan travel for games, club and class trips, cultural offerings, fraternity and sorority excursions.
- Church outreach—Mission trips, choir tours, youth and fellowship events, local volunteer work, retreats and church camp, faith-based conferences and conventions.
- Special events—Bowl games and other college/professional sports, motor car races, stadium and arena concerts, touring theatrical productions, food and cultural festivals, political and public rallies.
Make Your Reservation for a Charter Bus Trip to Texas Today!
At US Coachways, we have been at the forefront of the charter bus rental business for more than 30 years, providing effective solutions to individuals, groups and group leaders. For a free estimate on the cost of a To find out the estimated cost of a charter bus rental to Texas, visit our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. For more charter bus outing anywhere in the Lone Star State, go to our easy-to-use online cost calculator. To learn about the full range of services we offer, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.