Discover Dayton on an Ohio Bus Charter
Explore the History of Aviation on a Dayton Bus Rental
While Kitty Hawk, NC, is where the Wright Brothers first flew, Dayton was their home. Here, in a bicycle shop, Orville and Wilbur imagined their aerodynamic principles and created their first gliders. Today, visitors can tour the Wright family mansion Hawthorn Hill, as well as the Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historical Park and the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force.
Dayton also has a vibrant arts scene, beautiful parks, a variety of sporting venues plus fabulous shopping and dining. The SunWatch Indian Village and Archaeological Park offers a glimpse at an earlier history of the area.
You can depend on US Coachways to make your travels safe and easy, whether you are planning a school trip, corporate event or bachelor party. Affordable bus rental rates and personal customer service make us an ideal choice for community organizations, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches loaded with luxury amenities, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Ohio, including Cleveland, Cincinnati and Canton. Give us your itinerary and our accounts specialists, dispatchers and drivers will do the rest.
How to Spend Your Days in Dayton
In addition to history, art and great shopping, Dayton hosts one of the largest air shows in the United States. Below are some of the points of interest
worth a visitwhen you are in the area.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The amusements offered in Dayton are as varied as those found in much bigger cities. Try your luck at the “racino” at Dayton Raceway. The city’s downtown nightlife venues are one of the biggest sources of whiskey sales in the United States. Catch a live performance at the Fraze Pavillion. The Vectren Dayton Air Show, held every summer, is one of the largest airshows in the United States.
- Arts & Cultural — From the Dayton Art Institute to the National Museum of the U.S. Air Force, Dayton offers a unique litany of museums If its performing arts you want, grab a ticket for a show at the Victoria Theater or head to the Benjamin & Marian Schuster Performing Arts Center, home stage for the city’s philharmonic, ballet and opera company. Head to nearby Springfield to view Frank Lloyd Wright’s Westcott House.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Dayton’s food scene offers everything from international flavors to American cuisine, and even food trucks. The city’s Oregon District has some of the best shopping and restaurants or head downtown to dine in an authentic Irish pub, a converted flour mill or a Thai garden. Peruse the wares of local farmers at the Second Street Market or hit the Paris Flea Market on the grounds of an old drive-in theater. Bargain hunters can hit outlets in Monroe and Jeffersonville.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues —Sports and golf enthusiasts have much to celebrate in Dayton, from the Kitty Hawk Golf Center to the home games at Fifth Third Field for the Dayton Dragons, a minor league affiliate with the Cincinnati Reds. Hockey fans can cheer on the Dayton Demonz at Hara Arena.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — The history of Dayton is the history of aviation. The bicycle shop where the Wright brother built their first gliders is now part of a national park, as is the Wright family home and the Huffman Prairie Flying Field. The Carillon Historical Park harkens back to Dayton’s pioneering days. Other must-sees include SunWatch Indian Village and Archaeological Park and the historic inn at Pennsylvania House.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Dayton is a year-round destination for outdoor enthusiasts. Five major waterways converge here – the Great Miami River, Mad River, Stillwater River, Wolf Creek, and Twin Creek – offering up plenty of opportunities for those who live to play on the water. Get some sun and fresh air while breaking in those hiking boots at Buck Creek State Park in Springfield. But when the snow falls, go snowmobiling at Sycamore State Park or hit the slopes at Mad River Mountain, Ohio’s largest ski resort.
- Other Points of Interest — The names of those inducted into the National Aviation Hall of Fame is a litany of characters, ranging from the Wright Brothers to Amelia Earhart, Charles Lindbergh and Neil Armstrong. Housed in a former Packard dealership, America’s Packard Museum showcases the history of the famed car company.
Book Now & Save on Your Dayton Bus Charter Rental With US Coachways
Discover Dayton on a US Coachways city bus charter. The sooner you book your bus charter rental, the more you can save. It’s fast and easy to rent a bus with US Coachways — by phone or online. From bachelor parties to church group trips, enjoy a comfortable ride and great bus rental rates. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 for answers to your questions or help making a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, Contact Us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).