Enjoy a Comfortable and Convenient Ride around All Attractions in Deltona, FL
Visit Museums, Parks, Campsites, Shopping District and Lakes Easily and Affordably
The development of Deltona in 1962 was a part of a planned residential community with, originally, the name Deltona Lakes. The plan was masterminded by the Mackle Brothers and General Development Corporation. The development led to a massive rise in the number of residents leading it to become an almost-exclusively residential area in this part of Florida, the realization of which led to the rise in number of new businesses, recreational centers, retail district and parks.
Today, many of our Florida charter bus rental customers make their way to Deltona for important events, functions weddings, corporate gatherings and group activities because the city features some of the most stunning and scenic parks in the region as well as a growing entertainment scene. If you are a wedding planner or event organizer looking for a ground transportation company that you can work closely with for your events in Deltona and its surrounding communities and cities, give US Coachways a call right now to find out more about our affordable packages for charter bus, party bus, school bus, mini bus, wedding limousine, prom limo, airport transfer vehicle and other type of modern exotic vehicles.
Get your Hands on Some Useful Tips for Traveling in Deltona, FL
With a charter bus, you can move around easily and comfortably from Deltona’s amusement centers, recreational parks, iconic landmarks, neighborhoods and markets. But before that, here are some ideas about Deltona’s best points of interest and tourist attractions.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — As far as family-friendly activities and recreational centers are concerned, visitors have a fair number of options to choose from. Family Fun Town which is located a short drive away from Deltona’s city center offers an 18-hole mini golf course, go kart, entertainment center, huge trampolines, batting cages, ball launcher game and party hosting facilities for a day full of fun. Zoom Air, in Sanford and 12 minutes drive away in the charter bus, offers fun and exhilarating eco-adventures at its Zoom Air themepark. Recreational activities includes a zipline that takes participants suspended far above local flora and fauna. For indoor entertainment, organize a group trip to Epic Theaters, to catch the latest movie or Hollywood installment with family and friends.
- Art & Cultural — To learn more about the city’s very unique and charming culture, organize a trip to Deltona Arts and Historical Center which is located along Deltona Boulevard. This attraction features a classy art gallery, Deltona Records, Urband Soundz and also music and art classes. If you are in for a cultural adventure, check out Latin Festival that is usually held at Saxon Boulevard. The Festival is a huge city-wide celebration of Latin art and music so, let your hair down and join in the fun. Other fun art-related activities include catching a LIVE act from A Class Apart at Sixma Road, Deltona Academy of Dance on Deltona Boulevard or check out the region’s art history at Lake Helen Museum. For African-American art, the place to visit would be the African-American Museum of Arts in Deland, FL, less than 20 minutes away in a charter bus.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Little Fish Huge Pond is a fun, local Irish American urban night spot that features local acts, entertainers, actors, musicians, artists and writers as well as a large selection of craft beers from the local market, ciders, unique cocktails and wine. You can also have a large celebration at attractions like E&E Sports Bar and Grill, The Bulldog Pub with its comfortable atmosphere, The Draft House that features craft beers and LIVE entertainment on Fridays. Dining out is a culinary adventure for visitors as they are spoiled for choice with a wide variety of places to choose from. Try checking our New Peking for affordable Chinese food, Italianos NY Pizza for true-blue pizzas, Chicken Delight for the classic, freshly-made Venezuelan cuisine or Ensenada Mexican Restaurant for that fiery chicken and salsa.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – If you are looking for a good golfing experience, some of our charter bus rental customers suggest heading out to Deltona Golf Club. The greens and fairways are well-maintained, providing golfers with numerous hazards to get around. It is challenging enough for pros and fun enough for intermediate level golfers. The course has varying elevation changes designed by famous architect Bobby Weed and it was awarded by GolfWeek Magazine the title of 20th best public golf course in Florida for the year 2013. Your group of travelers are sure to have a fun time bowling it out at AMF Deltona Lanes in Orange City. There are 40 lanes and a 40-seater bar with modern flat screen TVs for those who prefer to relax and watch others bowl away.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There is nothing like bringing your family and friends outdoors for a day out when the weather is perfect. Check out Lyonia Preserve which has a good trail on a 360-acre land run by both the Volusia County’s Land Acquisition and Management Division and Volusia County School Board. Lyonia Preserve has an adjascent library so, for those who prefer not to take on the guided tour, you can spend a few hours in this comprehensive and busy library instead. Another fun location is River Ventures, offering fun, interactive and manatee-spotting tours. The guides are professional and know all the manatees, almost personally. Blue Springs State Park is an excellent 2,600-acre park with activities like kayaking, canoeing, manatee-spotting, scuba diving and camping. Wes Crille Park was named after a man who was one of the pioneers and promoters of local recreation facilities and parks in the community. Come enjoy the basketball, tennis, racket ball, softball courts or bring the kids to the splash park or hit the gym. Another park with a nice splash area is Fort Mellon Park; it also has a playground, basketball courts and to top it off, fantastic view of the lake. Hiking, in the meantime, is best done at Green Spring Park where you can still witness and take pictures of the remaining green sulfur springs. Nature lovers are going to fall head over heels in love with its scenic views, picnic areas and trails that are lined with oak and palm trees on both sides. On Elkcam Boulevard is Dupont Lakes Park’s 12-acres worth of wildlife area to hike around and a scenic lakeshore view. Visitors can also take part in activities like softball, basketball, fishing and also picnicking. The Blue Heron River Tours will take visitors around for a 2-hour tour along St. Johns River while enjoying the local wildlife and endangered birds that calls this marshy environment their home. Hontoon Island State Park in DeLand proves to be not just a popular hiking spot but also a campground for the locals and Lake Beresford Park has approximately 210-acre worth of land for you to explore with your friends.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Little kids will love exploring the intimate and entertaining Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens. Apart from the animals and train tour, visitors will also get to enjoy an adventurous time on the zip line which takes guests across the wooded zoo area and train house.
Easy and Seamless Online Bus Reservation System from US Coachways
US Coachways offers its customers with one-of-a-kind online reservation and management system via its website but there are other ways to get in touch with our customer service staff. Give us a call right now by dialing 1-855-BUS-CHARTER any time, any day or send us a quote request via this Contact Us form and we will get back to you promptly with a cost estimate.