Cruise around the City of Hermitage with an Affordable Rented Charter Bus
Hermitage Will Surprise you With its Undeniable Friendly and Warm Atmosphere
The city of Hermitage was previously known as Hickory Township because the town’s residents and activities are focused on the town’s most important structures - Hickory High School. The first settlement may have taken place in the early 1800s but the city, thanks to its proximity to other important neighborhoods, has grown by leaps and bounds. Today, it holds its own as a place to visit for tourists and foreign visitors. Rather than being a popular tourist attraction, it is a residential suburban city with many affordable alternatives when it comes to lodging, property, rental, event venues, night spots, malls and retail outlets.
There are many venues in Pennsylvania to consider if you wish to hold a gathering, birthday bash, bachelor or bachelorette party, wedding reception, school outing, church group trip, corporate meeting and business functions. The event may involve transporting a large group of people from one Hermitage destination to another and there is no better company to count on for ground transportation than US Coachways. Give us a call to find out more about the charter bus, coach charter, mini bus, school bus, party bus, limousine, exotic vehicles and other transportation like airport transfers under our fleet.
Find Out More About Some of Hermitage’s Best Attractions and Points of Interest
There is something fun for everyone in the city, regardless of your age. Although some points of interest are located slightly outside of downtown Hermitage, most of these neighboring destinations are easily accessible via a charter bus.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — When the locals are looking for weekend entertainment, they can easily find it in two of the city’s theaters - Shenango Valley Cinemas and Hermitage Cinema 8. They show the latest movies, conventional and independent, at an affordable pricing and it is also centrally located in downtown Hermitage.
- Art & Cultural — The city’s downtown area is home to many friendly night spots perfect for birthday celebrations, bachelor or bachelorette parties and group gatherings. For something more elite, visitors can find it in neighboring Sharon where The Radisson Hotel’s JW’s Other Club is. On weekends, it hosts The Funny Farm Comedy Club while guests get to enjoy various entertainment from local talents as well as famous acts from Cleveland and Pittsburg. About 20 minutes drive from Hermitage by charter bus is Theil College’s event venue. Public events are hosted regularly and they range from LIVE performances, musicals to exhibitions.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Hermitage has a large number of retail outlets and malls to satisfy the biggest shopaholic in you. The Shenango Valley Mall is a sizable mall located in the heart of Hermitage. It offers more than 40 stores which includes stores, branded outlets, pizzeria, pubs, restaurants, jewelry stores, auto shops, department stores, shoe, specialty items, clothing and book stores. Those who love shoes will have to make that special trip to Reyers, the world’s largest and most extensive shoe store. Visitors will have their fill of trying on new shoes because under it roof is a collection of more than 175,000 pairs of shoes. For those who are looking for a vibrant shopping district, take a short 30 minute drive down to Grove City, PA, which has a very lively shopping district with countless stores, restaurants, bars, cafes, and unique retail outlets lining up on several blocks of buildings. In both downtown of Hermitage and Grove City, visitors are spoiled for choice as far as dining is concerned. Be it Mexican, Italian, Slovakian, French, Chinese, Japanese or Indian food, you can definitely find one in every corner of these communities. You can take your pick from outlets like Combine Brothers on South Hermitage Road, Montana’s Ribs and Chops House on East State Street, Hickery Bar and Grille on North Hermitage Road, or China Wok Restaurant on East State Street.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Continuously named one of the city’s top attraction and historical landmark in Hermitage, first time visitors should try to bring their rented charter bus to check out The Avenue of 444 Flags on E. State Street. Join in as the city honors veterans from various wars at the gates of Hillcrest Memorial Park; one will have a deeper understanding, appreciation, knowledge and more compassion for selfless sacrifices made by veterans. There is also a special memorial called The War on Terror Memorial where it is the final resting place for some honorably discharged veterans and their families. Continue on to the Tribute section to learn beyond their birth and death dates where their families have decided to share the pride, joy and stories that these individuals have to share with other Americans. If you have never considered yourself patriotic before, we are sure you will be much more enlightened after the trip.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — More than just your ordinary park, Buhl Farm Park has a long historical story to tell visitors. The land belonged to Frank and Julia Buhl who were Yale graduates active in a large iron works company, once the largest companies in the country. The family had a fortune but were childless; together, they spent much of their energy and money on improving the community they call home. The land was donated to the city and converted into an outdoor recreation park with its own fitness trail, golf course, kayaking amenities, playgrounds, First Tee program, tennis courts and a swimming pool. This is the perfect place to spend with your loved ones over the weekend. It has a natural conservation area whereby all animals are living in their untouched habitats, visitors are prohibited from feeding or touching these animals as it is believed that artificial man-made food will tamper with their natural evolvement.
- Other Points of Interest — Those who love festivals and are art enthusiasts, you may want to organize a trip to Hermitage in July. This is when the city celebrates a two-day event called The Hermitage Arts Festival. It showcases LIVE music, performing arts, handicraft marketplace and kids will enjoy plenty of kid-friendly activities. Another not-to-be-missed event is The Victorian Weekend Festival held in Mercer, less than 20 minutes drive away in the charter bus. Guests are invited to join in the fun at its unique Victorian Ball, parade, arts and craft activities and come have fun with a reenactments of America’s Civil War and an auto show.
Seamless Bus Booking Experience, Modern Online Booking System and Friendly Customer Support
As a professional charter bus rental company that serves Hermitage, PA, US Coachways is now providing seamless bus rental services in and around many cities in Pennsylvania - Pittsburg, Philadelphia, Allentown, Harrisburg, College Town, York, Eerie, etc. Our customers can now reserve their charter bus completely online, call in to our call center at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or make a quote request via our website’s Contact Us Page.