Have A Comfortable Ride all Around Johns Creek’s Attractions and Tourist Destinations
There are A Surprising Number of Fun and Exciting Activities to Engage in Johns Creek, GA
Johns Creek has certainly come a long way from being a farmland dotted with trading posts along the Chattahoochee River to being the 13th highest-earning city, as cited by Money Magazine, in the country. Some of those trading posts were then turned into communities - Rogers, McGinnis, Buice, Cowart, and more. By year 2000, the communities came together to incorporate the city; hence, it is a fairly young city in Georgia.
As new as it is, it boasts of the professional Johns Creek Symphony Orchestra, Johns Creek Arts Center, the Atlanta Athletic Club, a large Atlanta Lawn Tennis Association (one of the oldest and largest of its kind), Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center and plays host to fun festivals like Founders Week, Fall Family Festival, Arts on the Creek and The Taste of Johns Creek. There are also indoor recreation centers like Laser Voyage Cafe for a game of laser tag and Catch Air Johns Creek with their inflatable bouncing facilities and themed play areas. Visitors will also get to enjoy golf courses like River Pines Golf Club.
As you can see, Johns Creek is a perfect place to have a huge celebration and tour with countless amenities and tourist attraction for events like birthdays, church retreats, corporate team-building efforts, travel, group vacation, promotional activities, exhibitions, conferences, business meetings, anniversaries and bachelor or bachelorette parties. US Coachways is ready to help find you the right charter bus, coach charter, mini bus, school bus, party bus, prom or wedding limousine and other exotic vehicles for your events. Give us a call to find out how.
Travel Tips for your Visit to Johns Creek, GA
One sure-fire way to make the most of your time here in Johns Creek is to plan ahead. And we are here to help you. Read on below about some of Johns Creek’s historical points of interest and fun activities to engage in with your group when you are in town.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Being a relatively new city in Georgia (when compared to Atlanta and Albany), there is a strong guarantee that, regardless of age, you can find a suitably fun activity to do in Johns Creek. First off the list would be Laser Voyage Cafe where kids can pretend to be pirates (equipped with a laser gun and vest) as they run around a fog-filled facility with rooms, corners, crate clusters and pirate-like equipments. This is just the kind of thrilling adventure that your kids would love to have for their birthdays too. Another great place for a group party is Catch Air Johns Creek - from the moment they walk it, it would be all about inflated bouncers, slides, toy cars and favorite kid shows in this fun indoor playground. The perfect highlight for this attraction are the dance parties. WhirlyBall Atlanta, in the meantime, is a fantastic place for a school field trip, church outing or a corporate team-building exercise. On top of providing participants with a fun place that will tire out your arms and possibly, voice box, they have laser tag amenities too. Dave and Buster’s is also another indoor entertainment complex offering cool games like Star Wars battles, Kungfu Panda Dojo Mojo, Fishbowl Frenzy (a carnival game with 3D effect and augmented reality) and many new games that are introduced in regular intervals. And you don’t have to wait till its Halloween to enjoy a night out with your close friends at Netherworld Haunted House....but the level of scary is definitely kicked up a few notches during Halloween. More than a hundred robotic and timed monsters and demons are lurking around every corner of the attraction to keep the adrenaline pumping.
- Art & Cultural — Having an event at Masterpiece Mixers Paint and Party Studio means that you will get to mix art and entertainment. Just bring your favorite drinks along and some snacks and you are ready for a ball; you don’t have to be an art lover to enjoy the party. You can also have tons of fun if you bring your party to Sip and Stroke - there are kids and adult-friendly programs so, this is a good place to hang out, make friends, have a date or just let your creative side loose on a canvas. Pinot’s Palette is located at Medlock Bridge Road in downtown Johns Creek. It is an upscale attraction where visitors come for some painting, a few good drinks and a fun time with friends and strangers alike. They assure you that you do not need to be Picasso to enjoy painting something that you never thought you could. At the other end of the spectrum, some of your fellow travelers might want o learn something new at the Southeastern Railway Museum in neighboring Duluth. This specialty museum features a range of vintage trains, rails, locomotive and engines. Take a train ride, too around the scenic park, if time permits.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Looking for a unique dining experience in Johns Creek? You can have that and more at Medieval Times Dinner and Tournament. You will enjoy the staged entertainment along with good food and friendly company. For those who are organizing a birthday party, look up for special discounts for such parties. As for shopping, you can get your fill of ethnic products and fresh foodstuff from Super Hmart at an affordable pricing. The products are imported from various parts of Asia including Korea, Japan and China. North Point Mall is a shopping center located on North Point Circle in Alpharetta, GA. There are countless stores to window-shop and shop at and there is a large food court with a large variety of food to choose from. The Forum on Peachtree Parkway is a unique outdoor shopping center with popular retail outlets like Old Navy, Banana Republic, VS and more. You can get trendy and chic apparel and accessories from Honey and Hazel Boutique, bargain buys from Goodwill Donation Center in downtown Johns Creek and Upscale Resale Consignment offers a large selection of vintage items at affordable prices. For dinner, head over to Kitchen of Atlanta for a Blue Cobb Burger, Trattoria One-41 for lip-smacking Italian meal, Cafe 101 Johns Creek for dim sum, Taiwanese and Szechuan wok-friendly dishes or 1001 Nights Persian Cuisine on Medlock Bridge Road for a traditional Persian and Iranian cuisine.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – River Pines Golf Club features an exciting golf course with a good restaurant and well-equipped pro-shop for your golfing needs and repairs. There are enough challenging uphill and downhill slopes, par threes, greenery and tee shots to keep the game interesting even for pro golfers. It is one of the city’s favorite public golf courses. For walking trails, weights and fitness center, outdoor water park, picnic spots and basketball courts, the place to go to is Old Atlanta Park Recreation Center. Many visitors would trek their way from surrounding neighborhoods just to use its facilities.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — The hiking trails and historical buildings and structures at Old Mill Park, many would consider, are hidden gems to be enjoyed by all. It has a scenic view out to a historical part of Roswell as well as a breathtaking waterfall for kids to have fun in. Mansell House and Gardens’ main aim is to preserve the past in the present, for the future. It is maintained by The Alpharetta Historical Society and a dedicated team of volunteers and staff. The venue is suitable for group events and weddings too.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Johns Creek and its surrounding cities boasts of some of the most modern, well-maintained parks and recreational centers in Georgia. There are ball fields, dog parks, memorial parks and an amphitheater at Newtown Park and for nature lovers, you can bring your dog along with you for a morning walk around Autrey Mill Nature Preserve and Heritage Center. Kill two birds with one stone as you spend the day strolling around the attraction while learning about the city’s history. Ocee Park has facilities for hiking, baseball, softball, tennis, sand volleyball and a good weekend picnic spot with your family. Even better, you can hire a tube and go river-tubing with $10 River Tubing or go people-watch or exercise at Webb Bridge Park with fellow travelers. W.P. Jones Park, located in Duluth, is a 20-acre park which also has a well-connected community center with information about the park for you to learn up about.
Reasonable Bus Rental Rates to suit your Budget
Renting a bus for a large event is a fun and affordable way to get around some of Johns Creek’s attractions and points of interest. We have special packages tailor-made for your events so that you get even more value when you travel with us. All you need to do is to speak to our customer care consultants who are available 24/7 at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or let us send you a cost estimate via email when you complete the Contact Us form here.