Visit Lake Havasu City on an Arizona Bus Charter
Bus Rentals for Water Enthusiasts, Golfers and Outdoor Adventurers
Dubbed the "Personal Watercraft Capital of the World," Lake Havasu City sits on the shores of the Colorado River and is one of the Southwest's premier locations for water sports. It is also home to one of Arizona's most popular attractions, the London Bridge, purchased from the British in 1968.
Once an empty expanse of Arizona desert, Lake Havasu City was incorporated only 36 years ago around Lake Havasu, which was formed during the construction of the Parker Dam in the 1930s. Today, Lake Havasu City is a thriving community with great weather, beautiful mountain views and a laid-back lifestyle. The city offers visitors a wide variety of outdoor and indoor activities, including the Bill Williams River National Wildlife Refuge and SARA Park for nature lovers, great shopping, golf and even functioning mini-lighthouses.
Whether you’re planning a family reunion or a corporate event, US Coachways easily accommodates groups of all sizes with an extensive fleet of vehicles that ranges from minibuses to 56-seat luxury coach buses. Combining personal customer service, luxury amenities and affordable bus rental rates, US Coachways is a top choice for community organizations, church groups and school and team travel as well as for special events such as weddings, bachelor parties and birthday celebrations. We provide bus charters to locations throughout Arizona , including Flagstaff, Phoenix and Sedona.
Water Fun, Lighthouses, the London Bridge & More
Life in Lake Havasu City centers around the crystal-clear waters of its namesake lake, and there are many water sports and beaches to enjoy. But the city's points of interest also include spectacular parks where one can get lost in the beauty of nature, award-winning golf courses, excellent shopping and restaurants and an exciting nightlife. Below are just a few things to do in and around Lake Havasu City.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks – Take a break from the lake with a visit to the Lake Havasu Aquatic Center, which has an indoor waterslide, heated pools, a wave pool and a lap pool. They also host fun events like “dive-in movies.” And you can enjoy live concerts by national acts, rodeos and other outdoor events surrounded by beautiful mountain views at SARA Park. Or see if Lady Luck is on your side at the Havasu Landing Casino.
- Arts & Culture – Lake Havasu City is not just about the outdoors. You can take in some great performances at the Lake Havasu Performing Arts Center & Little Theater. Or visit the Lake Havasu Museum of History to learn about the history of the area, including its native peoples and the unusual relocation of the London Bridge.
- Restaurants & Shopping – You’ll find plenty of one-of-a-kind stores in Lake Havasu City as well as chain retail shops, and there are enough restaurants to cater to every taste. The London Bridge Shops area under the historic bridge is a good option for an outdoor meal and some waterfront shopping. And in the Downtown Havasu District you’ll find unique boutiques, gourmet foods, Arizona wines, fine art and jewelry.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Surrounded by sun-painted rock formations and the shimmering waters of Lake Havasu and the Colorado River, there are almost a dozen excellent golf courses in the Lake Havasu City area. For a different kind of thrill, check out the Havasu 95 Speedway, an ASA-sanctioned paved oval track in SARA Park, to watch exciting stock car races and even talk to the drivers.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks – The most popular landmark in Arizona, second only to the Grand Canyon, is Lake Havasu City’s London Bridge. Take a walking tour and see what all the raves are about. A unique landmark is the Route 66 Museum, located in the “heart” of the longest-remaining stretch of the 2,400 miles that was Route 66, an iconic American road.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities – There are many swimming areas on Lake Havasu such as London Bridge Beach Park, which features a buoyed-in swimming area on the lake, a beach and lots more. Nature lovers will love the Bill Williams River National Wildlife Refuge and Cattail Cove State Park, where the wildlife and spectacular scenery have a particular appeal to photographers, hikers, kayakers and bird-watchers.
- Other Points of Interest – Surprisingly for a landlocked community, Lake Havasu City has more lighthouses than any other city in the United States. These functioning navigational aids are smaller replicas of famous lighthouses. You can see 18 of them on Lake Havasu.
Book Your Lake Havasu City Bus Charter Today
Booking your Lake Havasu City charter bus rental is just a phone call away. Our account specialists are available any time, day or night. Give us your itinerary and we’ll take it from there. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).