Book a Naperville IL Charter Bus for the Ride around Major Attractions
Historical Villages, Interesting Museums, a Calming Riverwalk and Fun Recreational Activity Centers for kids
Naperville was named the second best place to live in the United States by Money Magazine in 2006 and it doesn’t stop there. In 2013, it was rated by Kiplinger as the best retirement city and then named Midwest’s wealthiest city. While it is an affluent city now, Naperville was once merely a humble farming town. It has grown so exponentially that it has a long, rich and diverse history to learn about when you visit. One should make the time to stop by either one of Naperville’s extensively-used libraries – The Nichols Library, The Naper Boulevard Library and the 95th Street Library.
Naperville, Illinois is also an extremely kid and family-friendly city as it offers a myriad of attractions for little kids including Dupage Children’s Museum and Odessey Fun World. Both attractions offer a myriad of fun and educational hands-on activities for young children. For a romantic night out with your special someone, catching a show at North Central College Fine and Performing Arts should do the trick. And we are not forgetting a calming, serene walk along Naperville’s true gem, Riverwalk, as the night winds down.
US Coachways is a leader in Illinois charter bus rental industry and we provide reliable, comfortable and affordable bus rental services for events like wedding receptions, church outings, corporate functions, business meetings, school field trips, college sports outing, camping, group travels, special tours and many other events. Take a look at our wide range of party bus, charter bus, mini bus, school bus, coach charter, limousine and other vehicles on our Fleet page.
Explore the Many Different Sides to Naperville that will Open your Mind and Eyes
Naperville has gone from being merely a farming land to a bustling city in Illinois today. Needless to say, there are many historical as well as modern points of interest to visit during your trip. We have rounded up some of the best below so, go on and start filling up your itinerary.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Dupage Children’s Museum at N Washington Street is more than just a museum simply because it is so fun to watch the young ones learn from so many different hands-on activities on their own. This is the best place for active, restless kids who are getting bored of touring Naperville museums, malls and historical attraction. Let the children learn from more than 350 fun activities including Make It Move, AWEsome Electricity, Waterways and Bubbles, Airworks, Build It, Math Connections, Young Explorers, Creativity Connections, Creativity Studio and finally, Good Show! Gallery. Odyssey Fun World is a family-friendly attraction suitable for little children as they offer activities like Paintball, Exploration Adventure, Game Floor, Froghopper, Laser Tag, Big Top Fun Tea Cups, Inflatable Kids Park, Bumper Cars and a nice, comfortable cafe. Visitors can organize birthday parties, group events, corporate functions and overnights at this venue.
- Art & Cultural — Whenever you feel like catching a show in Naperville IL, you can always count on North Central College Fine and Performing Arts to deliver it. Catch local, skilled talents put on a good show and tickets for the shows are affordable. Get your fill of music, theater, dance, art exhibits, lectures, films and international shows on tour during your trip and bring home unforgettable memories with you.
- Restaurant & Shopping — Finding a mall to crawl in Naperville is easy – visitors have the option of visiting Naperville Route 59 95 Plaza, Springbrook Prairie Pavilion, Main Street Promenade, Ogden Mall, or visit Westfield Fox Valley in neighboring Aurora. For the standard American Mediterranean meal, head over to Citygate Grille on Calamos Court, La Sorella di Francesca which features simple, rustic dishes with friendly service at an affordable pricing, Biaggi’s Ristoranto Italiano offer up buffet-ful of authentic Italian dishes and The White Chocolate Grill is where you can find made-from-scratch menu of classic American fanfare.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Naper Settlement is at 523 S Webster Street is a 12-acre historical museum located in the heart of Naperville’s downtown area. It showcases the lifestyle of settlers who first made their way to this city circa 1831. It consists of 30 historical buildings, many of these homes and structures were moved to this attraction and underwent major preservation work. Walking into Naper Settlement, hence, feels like walking into a whole different era. Here, visitors get to learn, hands-on, about what an old blacksmith is like, a local printer and the life of a school teacher was like back then. Events are organized throughout the year so, check their website for detailed schedule; they are known for organizing popular Naperville events like Oktoberfest, Maple Sugaring Days, Civil War Days, All Hallows Eve, A Victorian Stroll and many more. Take the time to also explore the museum’s 3,500 square foot exhibition gallery. The Naperville Historic District features a variety of restored homes and buildings like Prairie homes, farmhouses, Victorian mansions, bungalows and other craftsmen style structures all within a few feet from each other. It’s a very fun experience to stroll your way through the district on foot or visit when there is a special event going on. Many have called this attraction an architectural amazement.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — When looking for a peaceful and calming walk in the midst of Naperville’s hustle and bustle, head over to Naperville’s ‘crown jewel’, Riverwalk. Located on the West Brand of DuPage River, the riverwalk features approximately 1.7 miles of bridges, outdoor sculptures, brick walkways, fountains, memorials, recreational amenities and event venues. This wonderful attraction was introduced to city folks back in 1981 commemorative of the city’s 150th anniversary. It got its start when residents began pooling together funds to rebuild and redesign this once-forgotten riverfront, and thanks to those efforts, this calming attraction is available for residents as a serene escapade and tourist attraction. Centennial Beach on Jackson Avenue was once an abandoned quarry along DuPage River. Today, it is a tourist attraction offering 6 acres worth of swimming and recreational center with slides, water spouts, fountain, pool, diving boards, rafts and other fun activities. The shallow end of the pool provides young kids with a zero-depth area to safely play in.
- Other Points of Interest — Naperville’s Millennium Carillon in Aurora Avenue is the city’s version of a skydeck. It is a 14-story tall tower with a 72-bell Carollon instrument on the inside. When visitors climb their way to the top of the tower, they are rewarded with an amazing view of downtown Naperville. In fact, when the weather is pleasant, guests can see into Chicago’s skyline too. If you are lucky, there will be free performances along the riverwalk, which provides good background music for that stroll with your family and friends.
There is No Easier Way to Book a Charter Bus than with US Coachways
US Coachways have made well over 35,000 moves every year and have earned ourselves a name as a reputable and reliable ground transportation service provider in Naperville and many other cities around Illinois and across the nation. You can count on us to find you the best-priced and most suitable vehicle for your event, be it big or small. Give us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER to speak to customer service agent right now or get our staff to send you a quick bus rental quote when you complete the Contact Us form on our website.