Affordable New Castle Charter Bus Rental Package at the Tip of Your Fingers
Cruise Your Way around New Castle’s Museums, Malls and Parks Easily
Unbeknownst to some, New Castle is the 20th most populated city in the country and it is merely 50 miles from Pittsburg, making it a popular holiday destination for folks from busier and bigger cities. It may have had its humble beginnings as a commercial center because of its fertile grounds; today, after much development; there are many tourist attractions and popular landmarks for tourists to explore. From Hoyt Institute of Fine Arts to Scottish Rite Cathedral, you can easily spend a few fun days exploring New Castle’s hidden gems in a rented charter bus.
Many places in New Castle have their own brand of history which includes places like The Harlansburg Station, Cascade Park and Lawrence County Historical Society and we are sure you can find something to do with your family and friends during your trip.
US Coachways can help make your trip to New Castle Pennsylvania a more seamless one with one of our charter bus, sleeper coach, tour bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus or other vehicles in our fleet. Over the years, we have earned ourselves a reputation as a reliable and professional charter bus rental company that has the capacity to cater to our clients’ needs regardless of type and size of event. Be it a wedding, corporate function, school field trip, sports championship, group visit, bachelor or bachelorette party, anniversary or birthday, consult our customer service agents to find out how we can connect you to the best bus in the fleet.
A Long List of New Castle PA Attractions to Keep You Fascinated
From vibrant shopping districts to classy art museums and galleries, you can be sure of the fact that there is something for everyone in all corners of New Castle. Here is a short list of points of interest, historical landmarks and tourist attractions that are popular with our charter bus rental customers.
- Art & Cultural — There is a humble and growing number of art institutions in New Castle and the numbers continue to grow to this very day. Probably the oldest and most established one of them all would be Hoyt Institute of Fine Arts at E Leisure Avenue. It is the institution’s main aim to always help expand and enrich the lives of those in its community through participation in art. The museum is open from 11.00 am to 8.00 pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays; 11.00 am to 4.00 pm on Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays. The museum is closed on Sundays, Mondays and public holidays.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Mister C’s Fun Spot can be found along Old Route 422, it is a fun 18-hole miniature golfing venue. This New Castle gem is fun even for non-golf enthusiasts because visitors are treated to one of the most amazing scenery and manicured landscapes in the State. Located approximately an hour and a half drive away from downtown New Castle, Stutzman Farms is an incredibly popular outdoor destination for families, schools and religious organizations. Visitors will get the chance to spend time outdoors picking blueberries from the gorgeous 6-acre blueberry patch for an affordable fee.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Overlooking downtown New Castle PA is one of the city’s most important and architecturally significant landmarks – the Scottish Rite Cathedral. It was built in 1925 based on Brother John S. Wallace expressed his dream of having a gathering place large enough for Masonic groups to conduct meetings. Located along E. Lincoln Ave., today, it serves as both a Masonic Temple and a public banquet facility with the capacity for approximately 2,800 people. If you are having a gathering, conference, wedding, party or birthday celebration, consider this beautiful Masonic temple as an option in New Castle. The Harlansburg Station is a New Castle transportation museum as well as the city’s historical landmark. The Harlansburg Station is a result of a retired US pilot, Donald Barnes’, dream of having a place to exhibit a huge collection of items (mostly related to aircrafts) collected over the span of thirty years. The museum now showcases some of the most random collection items as well as thousands of plane models. It is definitely a unique attraction that is entertaining, educational as well as eye-opening. When it comes to information and history of Lawrence County, none can challenge the authority that is Lawrence County Historical Society. Although it was underdeveloped for a while, thanks to Joseph A. Clavelli who donated a mansion to the society, the property was turned into a museum and a headquarters for the society. The museum is also known as Joseph A. Clavelli History Center, named after its generous donor.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Cascade Park has garnered quite a following amongst locals mainly because it brings back memories of the 50’s, 60’s and 70’s. Back in the days, Cascade Park was an amusement park popular for its Big Run Falls ride and after it was bought over and underwent changes and renovations, today, it features rides like carousel, Tumble Bug, Bumper Cars, fire truck ride, penny arcade, tubs of fun, rocket ride and a riverboat ride. Thanks to interest in reviving the park’s dance pavilion in the late 70s by a dance group called Paws and Taws, it continues to serve the residents and visitors as a wonderful, calming and serene city escapade destination. Another interesting place to visit would be McConnell’s Mill Covered Bridge; it is a bridge that takes visitors across Slippery Rock Creek.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Having restless kids with you who are bored of touring museums and crawling the malls of New Castle PA? Get the charter bus driver to bring you to Living Treasures Wild Animal Park located on Fox Road in New Castle PA. The park, which was initially built by Tom Guiher for his two young children, has been turned into a nice, friendly ‘petting zoo’ of sorts and is a favorite amongst parents. Guiher is an animal-lover who raised chickens and sold their eggs from door-to-door at a young age. Instead of an intimidating environment, Living Treasures Wild Animal Park provides a close and warm atmosphere whereby kids and animals can communicate with each other calmly.
Easy Bus-Booking with Online and Through-the-Phone Customer Service
US Coachways prides ourselves in being able to provide prompt and effective customer service to all our customers, regardless of the type and size of events. Together with our charter bus rental services, you can more easily find New Castle attractions and museums so that you can have the peace of mind, without having to worry about how to get there. Get started by contacting us on our website or giving us a quick call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER.