Renting a Charter Bus in Panama City, FL, Made Affordably and Easily
Endless Number of Amusement and Water Parks, a Vibrant Shopping District and More
Panama City, before its discovery, was known as Harrison; because of the direct line between Chicago and Panama City in Panama, George Mortimer West renamed the city. The city boasts of a large number of amusement parks, water theme parks and piers and that is why, it is of no surprise at all, that Panama City is one of Florida’s most popular tourist destination.
Amongst the many family-friendly attractions and points of interest in Panama City, there is Coconut Creek Family Fun Park, Shipwreck Island Waterpark, Miracle Strip Amusement Park, The Aqua Park and many more. Visitors can also have some indoor fun at WonderWorks, go shopping at Panama City Mall or play a few rounds of golf at Camp Creek Golf Club. These venues makes great event venues for group celebrations and promotional activities. If you are looking for a charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus, limousine or other exotic vehicles for a wedding reception, birthday party, school field trip, church outing, corporate event, team-building day out, family vacation or other types of group events, give US Coachways a call today to find out more about our affordable charter bus rental packages in Panama City and its surrounding communities.
Prepare Yourself for the Time of your Life in Panama City, FL
When it comes to vacationing in Panama City, FL, get ready to have the time of your life at some of Florida’s best theme parks, amusement parks, family-friendly water parks and conservation centers. Here’s a short list of some of the city’s best points of interest.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — With the sheer number of parks, water parks, theme parks and aquatic recreational facilities in Panama City, it is no wonder that this amazing city remains to be one of Florida’s top tourist holiday destination. Coconut Creek Family Fun Park, is merely just one of the examples of where you should bring your family to for weekend fun. Coconut Creek features some exciting facilities like an 18-hole mini golf course and Gran Maze in a tropical island theme park. Shipwreck Island Waterpark is another wonderful attraction that is suitable for young children, teenagers and adults alike. Guests can enjoy a whole day of fun with its tipping bucket, Tadpole Hole, Skull Island, the Great Shipwreck, Ocean Motion wave pool, Lazy River, White Knuckle river, Pirates Plunge ride, Raging Rapids, Tree Top Drop and Zoom Flume. Participants can safely play around the grounds because there are professional lifeguards strategically located all around the attraction. Miracle Strip Amusement Park is another hot favorite with locals and tourists alike. Come check out rides like 1975 Big Eli Ferris Wheel, 1985 Zamperalla Balloon Race, 1966 Chance Trabant, 1964 Allen Herschell Carousel, 1952 Red Baron, Floyd and Baxter Bumper Cars, 1969 Boat Ride and more. Some have gone on to say that their visit to Miracle Strip was the highlight of their trip to Panama City, FL. Slingshot and Indy Speedway is definitely the place to check out for adrenaline junkies. The slingshot machine that utilizes a patented spring propulsion device will launch participants into the air for a 100MPH up into the air while the Indy Speedway is a 360 foot bean-shaped track which features a host of single and double-seater go-karts. Visitors will also find themselves having a ball at the many different rides provided by Race City PCB, which includes a packed indoor arcade while Paradise Watersports’ professional para-sailers will show you how safe parasailing is done in the Gulf Coast. The Aqua Park in an inflatable water amusement park located between Panama City and Rosemary Beach with fun games to enjoy. Emerald Falls Family Recreation Center provides a good alternative to surfing or spending a day out in a crowded beach with its fun mini golfing amenities.
- Art & Cultural — There is also tons of fun to be had at WonderWorks, a popular family recreational center in the heart of Panama City. Come have a game of laser tag with your family and friends or check out its unique museum that is both entertaining and educational at the same time. Alternatively, check out Panama City’s very own Ripley’s Believe It Or Not where visitors discovers life’s secrets through dance, hands-on exhibits, activities like the Titanic ship wreck, Zombie Apocalypse, 7D Moving Theater Ride, Marvelous Mirror Maze and more. Of course, bring home souvenirs with you at the attraction’s gift shop at the end of your visit.
- Restaurant & Shopping — As many as there are activities there for families and children, there are plenty for adults too. Check out Panama City Beach Winery during spring or summer and discover a world of unique wines and yummy food. Here, you will get to sample countless citrus, berry and fruit wines and they all have their local charm. Pier Park in downtown Panama City is more than just a pier....there are strips upon strips of charming retail outlets, cafes, coffee outlets, restaurants and bakeries selling local delicacies and products. If you have the time, be sure to check out Hippie Market and Cafe where you will get to shop for unique items like jackets, clothing, t-shirts, accessories while sipping on your preferred healthy smoothie. Smooth is how people would describe Wicket Wheel Bar and Grill - it was voted as one of the city’s best night spots because of its wide range of drinks, good music and comfortable atmosphere. You can also have a foam party, birthday party, paint party, anniversary celebration or informal corporate function at places like Club La Vela.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – When it comes to golfing, try out the manicured golf course at Hombre Golf Club. Reviewers agree that the Bad to Ugly course was challenging and interesting. Camp Creek Golf Club is an 18-hole championship golf course with fine, short and long holes in a wide fairway. Ramp up the atmosphere with great drinks while enjoying the gorgeous scenery. Signal Hill Golf Course is a 5,600 yards course featuring a slope rating of 100.82 while The Meadows Course at Marriott Bay Point has a slope rating of 126 in the nearly-7,000 yards course. Golf Course at Edgewater provides golfers with a challenging course at an affordable pricing so, do not hesitate to book a spot for you and your family and friends when you visit.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — It is close to impossible to run out of outdoor spaces to check out in Panama City. Try swimming in the crystal clear waters at Beach at Panama City and catch the most gorgeous sunset you will ever see or have a romantic walk with that special someone at Russell Fields City Pier while watching fishermen reel in their catches. Visitors can also book a boat ride to Shell Island for a fun outing with the kids and spend a languid day out collecting shells and rocks. Aquatic Adventures has dolphin tours on a jet ski out towards Shell Island and surrounding beaches. Gator Country Alligator Park is one of the oldest and most extensive park of its kind and it is home to huge but friendly alligators. Visitors will have a nice, peaceful walk through the back country at Panama City’s Conservation Park, have a blast at Rick Seltzer Park (which is more of a beach than a park), go fishing at M.B. Miller County Pier or have a picnic at Aaron Bessant Park (which is also a pet-friendly park).
- Zoos & Aquariums — Panama City also presents visitors with many opportunities to come up close and personal with animals. You can learn more about walruses, dolphins, sea lions, tropical birds and other reptiles at Gulf World Marine Park or let the kids loose and hang around the fun-loving animals at ZooWorld Zoological Conservatory. They are both affordable and have a mission to rescue and safekeep rescued and injured animals so, your visit will be for a good cause too.
Well-Trained, Professional and Efficient Account Executives for your Event
All representatives and US Coachways staff are trained on Federal and State DOT regulations and they are well-equipped with knowledge and information to ensure your safety while traveling with our vehicles. To find out more give us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER and or complete this Contact Us form and we will email a cost estimate to you promptly.