Have a Memorable Tour around Tinley Park, IL,’s Fun attractions
Bring the Bus to Tinley Park’s Recreation Centers, Arcades, Malls and Theme Parks
Most would consider Tinley Park one of the most affluent and fastest-growing cities in the state of Illinois and it is no wonder that in 2009, BusinessWeek named Tinley Park as one of the best places to raise a family in the United States of America. Further developments made to the city was primarily focused on the city’s downtown historic district whereby owners of these historical places were encouraged to restore or maintain them. The city also actively renovated various areas in the city, including Oak Park Avenue Metra train station and South Street Project.
Thanks to all those renovations and restorations, visitors who come to the city have a large number of fun attractions to visit and activities to engage in. You can organize a kid-friendly outing to Kidz Adventure Park, Mr. D’s Magic Show or Tinley Park Bowling Lanes. After playing a few rounds of golf at White Mountain Golf Park, visitors have the option of dining at the clubhouse or check out the vibrant dining scene in downtown Tinley Park. These restaurants and attractions offers amenities, venues and facilities for fun gatherings like family gatherings, birthday parties, anniversaries, business meetings, corporate functions, road shows and even bachelor or bachelorette parties.
If you are looking for a reliable charter bus rental company in Illinois to work with, you are in luck! US Coachways is one of the country’s leading ground transportation companies and we have safe and modern charter buses, mini buses, school buses, party buses, limousines, tour buses, airport transfer vehicles as well as exotic cars made for unique events, big and small alike. Give us a call to find out more about our budget-friendly promotional packages.
Checking out Tinley’s Most Popular Tourist Attractions
Let our fun-loving travel writers help you make the most of your time in Tinley Park by giving you a short summary about the city’s best travel destinations, event venues and artistic points of interest. We think it will save you some time and effort.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Oddessey Fun World is where you will get to enjoy its ziplining facilities, arcade center, batting cages, speed boats, mini golf, laser tag, Ferris wheel, Kidz Adventure Park and bumper cars. They cater to special events and social gatherings of all kinds and things are kicked up a few notches during Labor Day and Memorial Day. Want to make the trip even more memorable for your kids? You don’t have to wait until there is a birthday party to visit Mr. D’s Magic Show on Maple Lane Drive. The kids will be thrilled with the funny, comedic magic show thrown by the talented people and animals that they feature and it doesn’t matter where the show is held, whether it is indoors or outdoors, the kids are guaranteed to have a splendid time. Or better yet, bring them outside for a splashing good time at White Water Canyon Water Park; it is a fun tropical wonderland with drop slides, lazy river, diving boards and spray ground for toddlers and young children. If you prefer something indoors, plan a group outing to either Centennial Lanes, Orland Bowl or Tinley Park Bowling Lanes for a bowling party instead! Want to catch the latest Hollywood film during your spare time? Head on over to Marcus Cinemas Orland Park, a short drive away from Tinley Park. This could also be the perfect time to organize a trip to Space Golf for indoor cosmic mini golfing, laser tag, music and an enhanced 3D experience.
- Art & Culture — First Midwest Bank Amphitheater is a very unique venue for concerts and popular shows held in the region. Seatings are done in lawn-style so you would have to be early to get a good spot. This outdoor venue was originally known as World Music Theater and then New World Music Theater as well as Tweeter Center; it has the capacity to seat up to 28,000 patrons at any given time, it is, after all, one of the largest music venue in the region. The amphitheater had played host to various events since opening its doors in 1990 and it includes All That! Music, Loopfest, Mayhem Festival, Honda Civic Tour, Anger Management Tour, B96 Pepsi Summerbash and Country Throwdown Tour, just to name a few.
- Restaurant & Shopping — If you love craft beers and parties, don’t miss the chance to visit Hailstorm Brewing Co. in downtown Tinley Park. This wonderful attraction is housed in a large warehouse and provides patrons with LIVE music, a wide range of beer selection, TV area for airing of sports games. Another great option for a relaxing night-out with family and friends is The Tobbaco Leaf on W 159th Street in the city’s downtown area. The prices are affordable and it is manned by friendly and accommodate staff. There’s lots of shopping to be done at department stores and thrift stores like Target, Kohl’s, Five Below and Homegoods at 191st Street, Kmart and Sam’s Club along Harlem Avenue. As far as fine dining goes, you can get the traditional hot dog from outlets like Pops Italian Beef and Sausage, authentic Thai and Asian fusion cuisine from Siam Marina, Latin American delicacies like tapas and green salsa and pixo de gallo from El Coco Mio, Italian dishes from the very romantic Frankie’s Ristorante, Taiwanese food like beef and tomato rice from Joy Yee South and that piping hot pizza from Salina’s Pasta and Pizza.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – If you are seriously looking for a good golfing venue, consider organizing a trip out to White Mountain Golf Park along 179th Street in downtown Tinley Park; this is an attractive 9-hole executive course with a well-maintained and designed driving range. Alternatively, you can also try out its fun 18-hole miniature golf course instead.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Forest View Farms is a local family-friendly horse and petting farm that has been operating since the 1950s. Its facilities includes an indoor heated arena, forest preserve, horseback riding trail, and much more. You can organize a group trip to this fun outdoor attraction for boarding, horseback riding lessons, trail rides, hayrides, sleigh rides, group events, birthday parties or join them for the famous Fall Festival that features a haunted hay ride for thrill-seekers. You can also get the professionals at Fishing Connection to take your group out for a fun fishing trip with your friends or brings the kids out for an outing at Centennial Park where there is a vast 55-acres worth of wide open space and 12-acre lake for everyone to enjoy; it is also the largest park in Tinley Park. Tinley Hiking Trail has 20 miles worth of hiking trails which snakes through forested areas and interesting creeks but if the weather is rough, there is always Tony Bettenhausen Recreation Center. The latter attraction has indoor basketball and volleyball courts, as well as facilities for arts and crafts programs and other community events. Chicago Forest Preserve has more than 200 miles of interconnected trails for walking, biking, jogging and exploring of the serenity of nature.
24/7 Customer Service and Affordably-Priced Charter Bus Rental Packages
US Coachways works with a large network of bus owners, operators, agents, drivers and dispatchers all around the country and we have been providing reliable bus rental services to our customers for decades. Take advantage of our experience by giving us a call right now at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or Contact Us on our website for more information. You can also easily reserve, track, pay and monitor your bus reservation with our state-of-the-art online bus reservation system.