Discovering the Many Different Sides to Scenic, Calming and Historical Vail, CO
Vail is the Perfect Tourist Attraction for People from All Walks of Life and from All Around the World
Vail relies heavily on its tourism industry and it is easy to see why once you have taken a look at the city’s beautiful landscape. People from all over the world would throng to Vail for winter sports, mountain biking, horseback riding, visit its summer resorts, take on carriages rides, kayaking, canoeing, golfing and to attend various year-round art and music events. Together with its tourism industry, the city also boasts of a thriving cultural community. Vail is the third largest ski resort nationwide, coming in behind Whistler Blackcomb and Big Sky. Visitors are sure to have an amazing time if they got to be a part of refreshing and unique events and festivals like Bravo! Vail which features the New York Philharmonic Orchestra, The Philadelphia Orchestra and Dallas Symphony Orchestra. Other notable events in Vail includes Vail Film Festival, Vail Lacrosse Shootout and Vail International Dance Festival. Visitors should also organize fun outings to attractions like Betty Ford Alpine Gardens, Vail Ski Resort, Vail Nature Center, Colorado Ski Museum and Vail Nature Center.
Visitors will not hesitate to pick Vail as their destination for honeymoons, wedding receptions, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, corporate events, church retreats, field trips and other social events. If you are organizing any of the abovementioned events, consider US Coachways as your ground transportation provider. Our company has been providing reliable, professional and affordable charter bus rental services to most major cities in the United States including countless cities in the state of Colorado. Give us a call and find out how our charter buses, party buses, tour buses, mini buses, school buses, limousines and exotic vehicles can help make your events in Vail a more smooth-sailing one.
Check out Concerts, Take on a Trail or Organize a Family Weekend Outing on our Comfy Charter Bus
Although Vail is known, primarily, for being a tourist destination and famous ski resort town, there is really more than meets the eye. Come explore some historical points of interest, head out for some outdoor activities like hiking, kayaking, canoeing, picnicking or have yourself a hot air balloon ride during your visit. You won’t regret it.
- Art & Culture — It is not hard to see why visitors sometimes call Gerald Ford Amphitheater ‘magic in the mountains’ - shows like musicals, dramas, comedy, orchestra, concerts and many other types of performances are held at this majestic theater all year round. It is an outdoor performance venue which can seat up to nearly 1,300 patrons for each show but most importantly, you will also be rewarded with an amazing view of the Rocky Mountains. The amphitheater hosts various cultural programs too and is internationally known for Vail International Dance Festival, Bravo! Vail Valley Music Festivals and Hot Summer Nights series. If you are particularly fond of jazz music, don’t miss the chance to organize a trip to The Vail Jazz Foundation which has grown exponentially over the years, thanks to continuous effort put forth by Howard and Cathy Stone. We think you may also want to add a trip to J. Cotter Gallery to see a large collection of contemporary designer jewelry by well-known American and European artists. You may also want to catch the latest movie at Riverwalk Theater, be a part of a wide range of art-focused programs by Alpine Arts Center, view the inspiring collection of local artwork at Frisco Fine Art Gallery or find out more about glass-blowing through the demonstrations offered by Gatherhouse.
- Restaurant & Shopping — If you are planning a birthday, bachelor or bachelorette party in Vail, there is no better place to have it than at the very unique and charming 10th Mountain Whiskey and Spirit Company. Come enjoy a splendid time with old and new friends at the tasting room, experience a wide range of drinks like bourbon, moonshine, vodka, cocktail, beer, wine, rye and many more. Visitors can also organize and after-ski party at locally-owned Shakedown Bar where there is LIVE music, have a good time at Whiskey Jacks which is famous for its nice selection of fine wines, lively atmosphere and good music or bring the party bus to Crazy Mountain Brewing Company which specializes in red, black and Belgian ales. At the other end of the spectrum, visitors are encouraged to indulge in candies of all types and forms at Fuzzywigs Candy Shop; expect to relive your sweetest childhood memories.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — For the golfers in your group, you will get to enjoy the expansive and well-maintained course at Red Sky Golf Club’s Norman Course and if you are an intermediate golfer or a beginner, bring the charter bus to Vail Golf Club instead. The course is easier to maneuver. Alternatively, if you want a bigger challenge for yourself, organize an outing to Sonnealp Golf Club which is a top rated golf course with breathtaking views and family-friendly facilities. Vail Racquet Club offers facilities for tennis, spa sessions and resort-style amenities.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Many people would have considered Vail Valley as a shopping and dining destination but there is so much history in the clusters of restaurants, shops and retail outlets’ buildings and businesses. Located at the heart of Vail, this picturesque attraction is a must for photography enthusiasts. For those who are into history and culture should make a trip to Colorado Ski Museum - Ski Hall of Fame for an hour’s tour as admission is free and the site is intimate and cozy and do pop by Camp Hale for a quick tour to learn about this former training camp which was built in 1942 for the WWII army force. Take the charter bus to Frisco Historic Park and Museum if you like exploring old structures and buildings like an old church, general store, log cabins and parks; the trip will definitely take visitors down memory lane even if you’ve never seen this part of Colorado before. You can also browse through the multi-level library that makes Summit County Main Library in downtown Frisco. This attraction is known for hosting book sales, community events, slide show presentations to help tourists and visitors learn about the community and the state of Colorado.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There are lots of wonderful parks and outdoor attractions to visit in the state of Colorado but some of the most scenic ones are here in Vail. Visitors will get to enjoy the postcard-ready scenes at Vail Mountain, go skiing at one of the region’s premier ski resorts at Vail/Beaver Creek Resort, bring the charter bus to Bob Sled Run which is one of the few public bobsled runs in the country, hit the Blue Sky Basin trail with fellow trainers and travelers or head out to Betty Ford Alpine Gardens which is open to the public and located at the bottom of Vail Mountain. Visitors will also get to spend a peaceful afternoon with family and friends while picnicking at Bighorn Park, bring the group to the challenging Shrine Mountain Trail, hit Minturn Mile for a weekend hike which is a part of the Lost Boy slope of Game Creek Bowl, go biking at Grand Traverse or have a weekend outing to outdoor attractions like Chaos Canyon, Booth Falls Trail, Vail Nordic Center or Fancy Pass Trail. A great number of people have raving reviews about their horseback riding experience with Vail Stables as they ride through the Rocky Mountain or take part of its programs like Summer Horse and Pony Camps for young children they’ll get to come up-close-and-personal with small animals at its petting zoo. You can also go ice-skating, tubing down a toboggan run, ride a snowmobile or ski bike with Adventure Ridge, learn basic skiing skills from Ski and Snowboard School at Beaver Creek, go off-roading or have an ATV ride with Sage Outdoor Adventures and Mountain Wolf Jeep Adventures, experience river rafting and tubing with Lakota River Guides, learn all about kayaking from Alpine Kayak School, enjoy a balloon ride with Camelot Balloons and also you will get to experience fishing, canoeing and boating together with Piney River Ranch.
US Coachways - Top 15 Largest Ground Transportation Companies in the United States
Save yourself time, effort and money when you make use of US Coachways reliable, professional and affordable bus rental services anywhere nationwide. So, if you are looking for a ground transportation company to work with for your current and future events in Vail, CO, give us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER, log into our one-of-a-kind bus reservation system or complete and submit this simple Contact Us form and we will get back to you promptly with a quote via email.