See the Sunshine State in the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus
Florida—the Sunshine State…beaches, surf and warm weather all year long. You can go there and do nothing but enjoy the balmy climate. But there's a lot more to this jewel in the Southeast corner of America. It's an area rich with historical significance and some of the most unique and stunning natural landscapes in the world. There's a vibrant arts and cultural community all along the peninsula, as well as a legendary nightlife, from the beachfront clubs to raw bars to endless shopping opportunities. But Florida's all about relaxation. You don't want to have to get behind the wheel, battle traffic, check the map or worry about the time. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can enjoy all Florida has to offer while someone else handles the details.
Why You Want to Take a Charter Bus to Florida
When you're taking any size group to the Sunshine State, there are endless details. None, though, may be as critical as your choice of transportation. You can have a great time in Florida, but if there are problems getting there and back, that's what many people will remember. Don't take chances!! With a charter bus, you'll have:
- Transportation you can count on—Delays and cancellations happen often with other modes of travel, but not with a charter bus. Your driver has the resources to anticipate traffic challenges and find alternate routes to get you to your destination on time. In addition, because of our relationships with a vast network of charter bus vendors across the country, it's usually not a problem to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- Unmatched safety and security—Your driver is a professional, with extensive training and a pristine driving record. Furthermore, there's only one way to get on and off the bus, so you can effectively monitor who comes and goes.
- More flexibility than any other mode of travel—There's no other type of transportation that lets you decide exactly when you'll leave, when and how often you'll stop, how long you'll stay and when you'll return home. In many instances, you can make last-minute or real-time changes without difficulty.
- A stress-free trip—You won't have to battle traffic, check the GPS, watch the clock or look for a place to park. Your driver will handle all those details. You'll be on the same coach for your entire trip, and your bags will ride with you, so no worries about lost luggage or missed connections. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so bring your personal toiletries and keep your shoes on. Your devices won't interfere with navigational systems, so you can stay connected at all times.
- The ultimate in comfort—The seats are spacious, with more leg room than any other type of travel, and there's no middle seat! The aisles are wide and you can move about at any time.
- An affordable mode of group travel—Because you'll share many of the costs of transportation, a charter bus rental will typically be a highly cost-effective choice.
- More than just a bus—Your coach is a great place for a meeting, whether you're getting the team fired up for a game, debriefing employees after a training session, or tuning up the church choir before a performance. You may also want to climb aboard the bus for a little quiet time in the middle of a busy trip.
- Less risk of getting stuck in traffic— With a charter bus, you can take advantage of the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes.
- A chance to help the environment-When you travel together, you take a number of personal vehicles off the roads. That reduces emissions and helps the planet.
At US Coachways, we have been leaders in the charter bus rental industry for more than three decades. For a free estimate on the cost of a trip to Florida, check out our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the range of services we offer or to get answers to any questions about charter bus travel, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with a travel consultant.
Things to Put on Your "Must Do" List for the Sunshine State
There's so much to do and see in Florida that you'll find it hard to narrow it down. Here are some of the things you don't want to miss on a trip to the sunny south:
- The beaches—Florida's unique geography makes it feel like one endless beach, from Daytona to the Keys, from Miami to Pensacola. With more than 800 miles of "sugar sand," you'll have your choice—a quiet hideaway or a teeming hive of swimmers, sunbathers and water sports enthusiasts. In many places, the beaches are the center of night (and day) life, with lots of little watering holes, seafood shacks, raw bars, plenty of live music and a dizzying array of one-of-a-kind shops.
- The unique outdoor attractions—There's no place in the world quite like the Everglades. But Florida also has a stunning coral reef and amazing aquatic life along the Atlantic and the Gulf Coasts. Take a sea life nature cruise and see manatees, barracuda, sea turtles, stingrays, pelicans and, just perhaps, a shark! Come at the right time of year and you can catch the monarch butterfly migration, as up to four generations make their way some 3,000 miles north from Mexico.
- The cultural diversity—Florida offers a microcosm of the American melting pot, with a broad range of cultures, including Hispanic, French, British and Jewish traditions. Enjoy the Cuban influences in the greater Miami area, from the spicy cuisine to the many musical genres, from charanga and bolero to chachacha and rumba. For a Greek influence, head over to Tarpon Springs for tasty pastries or a visit to the historic St. Nicholas Greek Orthodox Cathedral. Learn more about the Native American legacy in Florida's Everglades, or experience the Haitian, Bahamian, African-American and Japanese fusion in Delray Beach.
- The historic sites—Take a tour of the oldest standing fort in the United States—the Castillo de San Marcos, in St. Augustine. Visit the breathtaking Mediterranean Revival style mansion of famed circus master John Ringling, which includes the John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art. The Florida estates of Thomas Edison and Henry Ford can be found in Fort Myers.
- The theme and amusement parks—Florida may be the center of the theme park universe, with Walt Disney World, Universal Studios, SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and the Islands of Adventure, just to name a few. They're not just for little kids, either…there's plenty to pique the interest of big kids, too. Enjoy a cold Duff Beer with the Simpsons or quaff a Hog's Head Brew in Harry Potter's Wizarding World.
A Charter Bus—Perfect for Any Outing to or in Florida
The many benefits of a charter bus make it a great option for any travel:
- Family events—Reunions, graduations, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, birthdays, anniversaries, bar and bat mitzvahs, and retirement celebrations.
- Business and corporate travel—Conventions, conferences, training sessions, workshops, seminars, sales and business meetings, team-building exercises, golf tournaments and outings, picnics and company parties.
- Senior citizen and retiree travel—A charter bus can be a lifeline for many older Americans, providing easy and safe transportation to shopping venues, plays and concerts, museums and historical attractions, casinos or a day at the beach.
- School trips—Class and club outings, fraternity and sorority events, cultural offerings, fan and athlete transportation, student volunteer projects, prom and graduation after-parties.
- Church outreach—Local community volunteer work, mission trips, choir tours, retreats and church camp travel, faith-based conferences and conventions, fellowship events.
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—College and professional sports, motor car races, touring theatrical productions, food and cultural festivals, rallies, and stadium, pavilion and arena concerts.
You Have Choices—We'll Help You Find the Right Bus!
There are many good reasons to travel by charter bus—flexibility, reliability, safety, comfort, cost-effectiveness and convenience. But it's also important to book the right bus for your group and your trip, one that allows everyone to be comfortable without unnecessary empty space. When you rent from US Coachways, we'll carefully consider the details of your outing—how many attendees you'll have, how long you'll be on the road, what you want to bring and plan to bring home, and any other special concerns of your passengers. Then we'll reach out to our extensive nationwide network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that best fits your needs.
If you're visiting Florida with a small-to-midsized entourage, the mini-bus is ideal, with seating for anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers, and ample space for personal items. For larger groups, the full-sized bus fits the bill, accommodating up to 57 passengers, and offering an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option, and ADA-accessible coaches are available.
All the charter buses, with the exception of some school buses, have spacious, high-back bucket seats, climate control and a great sound system. Additional features, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, P.A. systems, leather seats and hardwood floors, may be available for an additional fee. Check with your booking agent.
Choose US Coachways
At US Coachways, we have a decades-old commitment to providing unparalleled client service and attention. When you book your trip to Florida with us, you'll get:
- Your own dedicated service team, with a single point of contact, committed to providing timely and effective attention to all your needs.
- Comprehensive dispatch services throughout your trip, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Access to the US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, where you can look at invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings in one place.
- The flexibility that comes from over 30 years in the business. We can typically accommodate last-minute or real-time modifications to your schedule, or even book an entire trip with short notice.
- Highly competitive pricing—Because we book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year, we have strong relationships with our vendors, as well as extensive knowledge of local markets nationwide. That helps us get more value for your travel dollar.
We are also approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to offer charter bus rentals to the federal government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Plan Your Charter Bus Trip to Florida!
You need it…you've earned it!!! Book your Florida charter bus trip today! With US Coachways, you'll have the experience and attention to detail that comes from our 30+ years in the industry. For a free quote on the cost of a charter bus excursion to the Sunshine State, visit our user-friendly online Cost Calculator. For answers to your questions about charter bus travel, or to learn more about the ways we can assist you with group transportation needs, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.