Our Commitment to Keep You Safe and Secure
When you're taking a group of people anywhere, one of your primary concerns is necessarily safety and security. You want to make certain that you're as safe as possible on the road. The smart choice—a charter bus! A study by the National Transportation Safety Board concluded that it's much safer to travel by bus than by private automobile—the accident rate for passenger vehicles is six times that of a bus! In addition, when you travel by charter bus, you can enjoy the ride with everyone else while your driver handles all the details.
At US Coachways, we have been leaders in the charter bus industry for more than three decades. We've always placed a premium on the safety and security of passengers. To learn more about the full scope of the services we offer, or to ask any question about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with an experienced travel consultant. For a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip, visit our convenient online Cost Calculator.
Our Safety Process
At US Coachways, we work with charter bus vendors across the nation. Before a vendor qualifies to provide charter bus services, we submit them to a rigorous process to ensure that our clients will be safe and secure. That process includes:
A Charter Bus—The Preferred Method for Group Travel
In addition to unmatched safety and security, a charter bus offers many other benefits:
- Dependability—Your driver has the tools and resources to foresee potential traffic problems and find alternate routes to get you to your destination in a timely manner. Our relationships with charter bus vendors nationwide also makes it easier for us to find replacement coaches, if necessary.
- Flexibility—With a charter bus, you're in control. You tell us when you want to leave, where you want us to pick you up, where you want to go, when you want to stop and when you want to return. You can usually make last-minute or real-time changes, and even book an entire trip with short notice.
- Comfort—With the exception of some school buses, charter buses typically come with plush, high-back bucket seats and climate control. There's no middle seat and more leg room than on any other mode of travel. The aisles are spacious, too.
- Affordability—Because you share most of the expense of travel, charter buses are consistently one of the most cost-effective ways to take a group anywhere.
- A stress-free experience—On a charter bus, you can relax. Your driver will negotiate traffic, check the GPS and keep an eye on the clock. You'll be on the same bus throughout your trip, and you'll have your personal items with you, so no worries about missed connections or lost luggage. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you can keep your shoes on and bring your own toiletries. Your phone won't interfere with navigational systems, either, so you won't have to put it on "bus mode."
- Options—If you're traveling with a small-to-midsized group, the mini-bus is ideal. It seats anywhere from 24 to 35 and has ample space for all your personal items. For larger groups, the full-sized bus accommodates up to 57 and offers an on-board bathroom. Additional amenities, such as Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, PA systems, leather seats and hardwood floors, are available for an extra charge. Multiple rentals are always an option. We can also get you an ADA-accessible coach.
The US Coachways Commitment
We built our business and reputation on personal service and attention. When you book with US Coachways, you'll get the benefits of:
- Comprehensive dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week—We have the capability to monitor and manage multiple locations simultaneously and in real time.
- Your own project management team, with a single contact person, ready and able to respond to all your concerns in a timely manner.
- Our access to an extensive network of charter bus vendors nationwide—You'll have vehicle options, based on your needs and the size of your group. The mini-bus seats 24 to 35 comfortably, with plenty of room for personal items. The full-sized bus accommodates up to 57, with an on-board restroom. You'll also have the flexibility to make last-minute or real-time changes to your itinerary, or book an entire trip with short notice.
- The US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, where you can view itineraries, invoices and other information from all bookings on the same website.
- Full-service logistical assistance, from the selection of optimal drop-off and pickup locations to potential road closings and construction to traffic problems.
- Our ability to secure competitive pricing—We arrange, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That means we have the vendor loyalty and market knowledge to keep your costs down.
US Coachways is GSA (General Services Administration) approved to offer charter bus services to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Contact Us Today to Learn More
At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of experience in the charter bus industry to individuals, groups and businesses nationwide. To learn the full scope of the services we offer, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with an experienced travel consultant. To initiate a charter bus rental, go to our convenient online Cost Calculator for a free estimate. You'll receive a complimentary quote within moments.