Bus Rentals Let Museum Lovers, Shoppers & History Buffs Explore
Westchester County is more than a popular suburb for the bordering New York City. It’s the gateway to the Hudson River Valley, and offers its own mix of small-town quaint and urban charms, not to mention 36 miles of beaches and shoreline along the Long Island Sound.
In the summer, there’s fishing, hiking and swimming. In winter, there’s cross-county skiing. Add casino gaming, harness racing, golf courses, ritzy stores and interesting museums, not to mention the roller coasters at Rye Playland, and Westchester County has something for everyone.
Whether you are planning a memorable birthday bash or spectacular bachelor party, a US Coachways bus charter is the reliable and affordable way to go. A popular choice for community and church groups, school trips and team travel, we offer great rates on bus rentals to locations throughout New York state, including New York City, Albany and Syracuse. We can accommodate any size group with a fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches. Just give us your destination, and let our account specialists, drivers and dispatchers take care of the rest.
Historic Sites, Scenic Hikes, Great Shopping & More
While part of the county is considered the Hudson Valley, Westchester County extends well to the east of the Hudson River and towns like New Rochelle, White Plains and Katonah offer visitors plenty of points of interest to choose from and a variety of things to do and see. Below are some highlights of all there is to do and see during your travels.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — From Legoland Discovery Center to the Empire City Casino in Yonkers, Westchester offers amusements and entrainment for any age. Playland Amusement Park in Rye has roller coasters, vertical thrills and water rides. Yonkers Raceway has harness racing.
- Arts & Cultural — A rich art and culture scene awaits visitors to Westchester County from the collections at the Neuberger Museum of Art in Purchase to performances by the Westchester Philharmonic. Katonah Museum of Art has a famed sculpture garden. Check out the Caramoor Center for Music and the Arts, home to well-known music festivals. Or catch a play at the White Plains Performing Arts Center.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From eclectic downtown shopping districts to chic malls, Westchester lets you keep up with the latest trends. White Plains is a shopping mecca, home to The Galleria with its four levels of speciality stores, while less than a mile away, The Westchester is an upscale shopping mall featuring the likes of Gucci and Nieman Marcus.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Westchester County owns and operates six beautiful 18-hole golf courses dotted throughout the county’s north, central and southern regions. Mohansic in Yorktown Heights is the most challenging, though Dunwoodie in Yonkers has dramatic topography and Sprain Lake sports intimidating water hazards.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — Yes, Washington really did sleep here, or more specifically in the Jacob Purdy House in White Plains. Westchester County’s historic sites don’t end here. Visit founding father John Jay’s family estate in Rye, a 23-acre property with views of Long Island Sound, or tour a turn of the century farm or explore the architecture and exhibits at the Philipse Manor Hall in Yonkers.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Outdoor enthusiasts can pick from scenic nature preserves and hiking trails to sailing on Long Island Sound. From Yonkers to Yorktown, Westchester County is home to more than 50 public parks, some with spectacular views and swimming areas.
Call Today for Your Westchester County Bus Charter Rental
You can count on US Coachways and bus rentals to get you where you need to go, when you want to go — all at a great price. Our professional account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions. For a free quote or to book your bus charter, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).
Check out Points of interest in New York