Enjoy the High Desert in the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus
Albuquerque, New Mexico
One visit to Albuquerque and you'll understand why New Mexico is known as the "Land of Enchantment." Check out historic Old Town, with its centuries-old adobe edifices. Enjoy one of the city's many interesting and diverse museums. Spice it up with great local cuisine and wash it down with local craft brews. Experience the thrill of a lifetime with a hot air balloon ride.
But don't let your outing to Albuquerque turn into a lot of work. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can join in the fun while we handle all the details.
Travel with Confidence When You Book with US Coachways
At US Coachways, we are the nation's leader in charter bus rentals, booking more than 25,000 trips every year. We've set the standard for more than 35 years, consistently bringing people and events together with a focus on reliability and safety. We've earned a reputation with customers and among our competitors for our special expertise with short-notice bookings and travel requiring complex logistics. We've built and maintained a vast network of hand-selected charter bus service providers in hundreds of cities across the country, so that you have on-demand access to an unmatched selection of vehicles.
To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to Albuquerque, go to our online Cost Calculator. To get answers to your questions about charter bus travel, or to find out more about the full range of services we offer, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak with an experienced luxury travel consultant.
There's No Better Way to Travel with a Group!
A charter bus rental offers an unmatched array of benefits when you're taking a group anywhere:
- It's dependable — Cancellations and delays are virtually non-existent with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and resources to identify potential roadblocks and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, because of the vast number of charter bus service providers across the country, it's easier to find a replacement coach, if necessary.
- It's safe and secure — You'll have a top-notch driver behind the wheel, so accidents are extremely rare. In addition, because there's only one way on and off the bus, you won't have uninvited guests and you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- It's cost - effective—Because you share many of the expenses of travel with fellow passengers, charter bus rentals are consistently one of the most affordable ways to take a group anywhere.
- It's comfortable — The seats are big, with more leg room than any other mode of travel. In addition, there's no middle seat! The aisles are wide and you can walk about at any time.
- You'll have options — Tell us when you want to leave, where you want us to pick you up, when you want to stop, how long you want to stay, and when you want to return. We'll handle all the details. In most situations, last-minute or real-time modifications to your itinerary are not a problem. We also specialize in short-notice bookings.
- It's less stressful — You won't have to get behind the wheel, fight traffic, look for a place to park, check the GPS or worry about the time. We will take care of all the details. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you won't have to stand in line, take off your shoes or toss your toiletries. You'll ride on the same vehicle throughout your excursion, and your luggage will go with you—no missed connections or lost bags. There's no such thing as "bus mode" for your devices, either. You can stay connected at all times.
- There's less risk of sitting in traffic — On a charter bus, you can always take advantage of high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes
- You'll have more than just a means of transportation — Many customers use the bus for group meetings. It's also a great place for a little quiet time in the middle of a busy trip to Albuquerque.
- You'll be going green — When you join others on a charter bus, you can take as many as 20 private vehicles off the roads. That can have a really positive impact on the environment.
Have an Amazing Time in Albuquerque
Here are just a few of the many reasons to take your group to Albuquerque:
- The museums — The Duke City (the city was named after the Duke of Alburquerque) has a wide array of places where you can step back in time. At the New Mexico Museum of Natural History and Science, you'll find permanent exhibits dating back to New Mexico's "ice age" and the time of the dinosaurs. The Museum of Art and History has more than 7,000 works of art, including paintings by Georgia O'Keeffe, as well as permanent exhibits on the city's role in the American Civil War. Much of the early research into atomic energy was done in New Mexico—you can find out more about New Mexico's involvement in the development of the atomic bomb at the National Museum of Nuclear Science and History.
- The balloons — The unique topography and climate around Albuquerque combine to make the city the hot air balloon capital of the world. It's not just in October, though, when more than 700 balloons fill the skies at the Albuquerque International Balloon Fiesta. You'll find hot air balloon companies offering the opportunity to float among the clouds pretty much year-round. You can also visit the Anderson-Abruzzo International Balloon Museum.
- Historic Old Town — You'll feel the Spanish influence among the adobe structures in the heart of the city. There's usually music and often dancing in the grassy plaza in Old Town, and lots of unique shops and art galleries nearby. For a truly unusual experience, check out the American International Rattlesnake Museum. Come to Old Town during the Christmas holidays and see the breathtaking display of thousands of ornately decorated luminarias, paper sacks with candles lining the streets.
- Historic Route 66 — The famed blue highway runs through the center of Albuquerque. On Central Avenue, you'll find many hotels, restaurants and other establishments still sporting their neon signs. Visit one of the fully restored diners or drive-ins, check out the vintage shops or get your picture taken at one of the iconic locations.
- Turn up the heat when you eat — This is the American Southwest, so chiles are a staple ingredient of most cuisine. Green chile cheeseburgers, steak and eggs Benedict with red chile hollandaise, potato gnocchi with green chile sauce, green chile chicken soup, pizza made with green chile crust, red chile ribs…you get the idea. There's even craft beer made with green chiles. You'll find more than a dozen craft breweries cooking up tasty ales and lagers in Albuquerque and most offer tours and tastings.
- Spend some time outdoors — You'll find dozens of hiking and mountain biking trails in and around Albuquerque. Hike up the La Luz trail (only if you're up for a challenge) and be rewarded with a panoramic view of the city and the surrounding Sandia Wilderness area. There are also plenty of places to rent a kayak.
The US Coachways Commitment
At US Coachways, we are dedicated to meeting or exceeding the expectations of our customers. When you set up a group event with us, you can expect:
- The most professional and comprehensive logistical support in the industry, from the selection of your bus to the determination of optimal times and locations for picking up and dropping off participants. We will also monitor road conditions, so that we can take appropriate measures to get you to your destination on time.
- Thorough and timely dispatch services 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with the resources and experience to manage multiple sites simultaneously
- Your own dedicated project management team, with a single point of contact at all times
- The use of our cutting edge online Trip Management Portal , where you can view itineraries, invoices and other information from all your bookings in one convenient location. You can also request a quote, book a trip, request a modification, submit a payment or track a reservation
- The flexibility to make 11th-hour changes to your travel plans, or to book an entire trip with relatively little notice
- Highly competitive pricing—We book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus trips every year. That gives us the vendor commitment and the local market knowledge to consistently get more travel for your money.
- We are also approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus services to the American government and its agencies, including the United States military.
The Right Bus for Your Group
You'll earn lots of praise from your travel companions when you book a charter bus for your ground transportation needs. It's important, though, to take the time to find the best bus for your group and your trip, one that's big enough for everyone to be comfortable, but without a lot of empty space.
When you book with US Coachways, we'll take the time to learn all your needs. We'll find out how many people you expect, how long you'll be on the road, if you'll need to bring any special items, and any other unique needs of your participants. Then we'll go to our unparalleled national network of charter bus vendors to find the coach that's just right for you.
If you're visiting Albuquerque with a large group of folks, you'll want a full-sized charter bus. They seat up to 57 comfortably and have an on-board bathroom. For smaller groups, the mini-bus is ideal, with a number of different options seating anywhere from 24 to 35. Multiple bus rentals are always an option and ADA-accessible coaches are typically available.
With most charter buses (other than some of the school buses), you'll have high-back bucket seats, climate control, a great stereo and plenty of storage space. Additional amenities, such as Wifi, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, USB ports and electrical outlets, hardwood floors, and leather seats, are usually available for an additional charge. Check with your booking agent.
Choose a Charter Bus for Any Trip to Albuquerque
The many great benefits of a charter bus—dependability, safety, comfort, flexibility, convenience and affordability—make it a smart decision for any group travel:
- Family events — Retreats, graduations, birthday parties, anniversaries, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement parties, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties and even family vacations
- Business and corporate transportation — Seminars, workshops, conventions, conferences, annual meetings, training, team-building exercises, employee volunteer projects, golf outings, picnics and company celebrations
- School travel — Athletic competition, band and orchestra festivals, graduation and prom after-parties, fraternity and sorority events, club and class trips, cultural offerings, student volunteer efforts
- Senior citizen outings — Shopping trips, casino nights, plays and concerts, museums, historical attractions and fall color tours
- Church outreach — Mission trips, local volunteer work, choir tours, adult and youth fellowship opportunities, faith-based conventions and conferences, praise meetings or gatherings, retreats, church camp travel
- Special events — Bowl games, championships, college and professional sports, motor car races, touring Broadway shows, stadium and arena concerts, food and cultural festivals, parades and marches, public rallies
Book Your Charter Bus Excursion to Albuquerque Today!
Take advantage of our 35+ years as leaders in the charter bus rental business. To get a free quote on the cost of an outing to Albuquerque, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. We'll send you an e-mail within minutes. To learn more about the ways US Coachways can assist you with group ground transportation, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, live chat us or call 1-855-287-2427 and ask to speak with an experienced luxury travel consultant.