Take It Easy in the Grand Canyon State on a Charter Bus
When you want to take a group to a place where you know the weather's going to cooperate, you can count on Arizona. As the locals like to say, it's a dry heat, so you'll find it comfortable even in the middle of July. But there's a lot more to draw you to the Copper State, from the Grand Canyon to the OK Corral, from the unmatched shopping and dining opportunities in Scottsdale to the hustle and bustle of Phoenix, the nation's 6th-largest city.
But you're going to need wheels to really appreciate Arizona and you don't want to spend your time there checking the GPS, looking for a shaded parking place or battling traffic. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can relax with everyone else while we handle the details.
A Charter Bus—The Smart Way to Visit Arizona
When you're taking a group to the desert, there are seemingly endless details to consider, but none as important as how you're getting there and back. Don't take unnecessary chances—with a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you'll get:
- Unmatched flexibility—A charter bus is the only mode of transportation where you decide when you'll depart, when and where you'll stop, how long you'll stay, and when you'll return home. In most instances, you can make last-minute or real-time changes to your travel schedule without a problem. We can often book a complete outing with relatively short notice.
- Reliable transportation—With any other form of travel, you can almost count on delays or even cancellations. Consider air travel, where more than 850,000 people arrive late somewhere every day! With a charter bus, your driver will have the resources to anticipate traffic problems and find alternate ways to get you there on time. In addition, because of our extensive network of charter bus service providers, we can usually get a replacement coach with little difficulty.
- A comfortable ride—Charter buses have spacious seats and more leg room than any other mode of travel. There's also no middle seat on a charter bus. The aisles are wide and you won't have to stay in your seat for the whole trip.
- A chance to relax—There's no more stress-free way to travel than by charter bus. You won't have to check the GPS or look at your watch. You won't have to fight traffic or try to find a place to park. Your driver will handle all those details. You're on the same bus for the entire trip and you'll have your personal items with you, so no missed connections or lost luggage. There's no TSA security checkpoint and your phone won't affect navigational systems, so you can stay wired at all times.
- Safety and security—A charter bus is one of the safest and most secure ways to travel. There's only one way on and off the bus, so it's easy to keep an eye on who's coming and who's going. In addition, you'll have a highly skilled professional behind the wheel, making charter bus travel one of the most accident-free modes of transportation.
- More than just a way to get there and back—Your bus is a perfect place for a meeting, whether you're prepping athletes before a game, debriefing employees after a meeting, or getting the family to sing Happy Birthday to grandma. You can also get some quiet time on the bus in the middle of a packed trip.
- A lot of travel for your dollar—There's no better way to share the costs of travel than with a charter bus.
- Access to the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes—That can mean less time stuck in traffic.
- A chance to help the planet—With a charter bus, you'll go green, reducing carbon emissions by taking a number of private vehicles off the roads.
At US Coachways, we have been industry leaders in the charter bus rental business for over 30 years. For a free quote on the cost of a charter bus rental to Arizona, check out or convenient online Cost Calculator. To ask any questions about charter buses, or to learn about the full range of services we offer, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel consultant.
There's a Lot to See and Do in Arizona
Though Arizona only became a state in 1912, it has a long and storied history and it's been one of the fastest growing areas of the country for the last half century. Among the fun and interesting places to visit here:
- The Grand Canyon—The "Canyon," as it's called by locals, runs for 277 miles along the banks of the Colorado River, reaching a depth of more than a mile at some locations. There's easy access to view the vast panoramas, on both the north and south rims, and you can even hike down into the canyon—plan four to six hours to get down and up. For the strong of heart, there's the glass-bottomed Grand Canyon Skywalk on the Hualapai tribal land.
- Tombstone—Founded in 1879 after silver mines were discovered in the hills, Tombstone is most famous for the 1881 "Shootout at the OK Corral," with legendary gunmen Wyatt Earp, Doc Holliday and the Clanton brothers. You can see a reenactment of the gunfight, take a train ride, or visit Boot Hill Cemetery, where some of the victims were buried.
- Sedona—Long known as the center of New Age culture in America, Sedona has dozens of art galleries, crystal vendors and other alternative emporiums. It's also home to Red Rock State Park, with one-of-a-kind scenic panoramas and hundreds of hiking trails.
- Scottsdale—Though it smack in the middle of the Sonoran desert, this thoroughly modern city has five-star restaurants and hotels, boutique and specialty shopping, world-class museums and more spas per capita than any other place in the country. You'll also find some unique and interesting museums, from the Penske Racing Museum to the Hall of Flame Museum of Firefighting.
- Phoenix—The crown jewel of the desert, Phoenix offers everything you'd expect to find in a truly cosmopolitan, international city. Music fans must visit the MIM (Musical Instrument Museum), with large wings housing the unique sound tools from every continent. Visit Taliesin West, Frank Lloyd Wright's winter oasis at the foothills of the McDowell Mountains. Go to another Frank Lloyd Wright creation, the Gammage Auditorium at Arizona State University, to catch a concert or touring Broadway show. Enjoy culinary offerings from around the world at one of the city's 3,000+ restaurants, where the prevailing ambience is Southwestern, but the cuisine can be from anywhere.
Take a Charter Bus on Any Trip to the Valley of the Sun
The features that make a charter bus such a great decision—the flexibility, dependability, affordability, comfort, safety and ease of travel—make it an excellent option for any excursion to Arizona:
- Family celebrations—Weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, graduations, reunions, birthdays, anniversaries and retirement parties.
- Senior citizen and retiree travel—With a charter bus, you can catch a concert or play, visit a museum or historical attraction, enjoy the many attractions at a casino, or go on a shopping spree.
- Company and business events—Conferences, conventions, workshops, seminars, business meetings, training sessions, team-building, golf outings, picnics and corporate celebrations.
- Church ministries—Local volunteer efforts and mission trips, choir tours and other fellowship opportunities, retreats and church camp sessions, faith-based conferences and conventions.
- School travel—Athletic competition, club and class trips, graduation and prom after-parties, student volunteer projects, cultural offerings, fraternity and sorority events.
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Stadium and arena concerts, touring theatrical productions, bowl games and professional/college sporting events, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, theme and amusement parks, and public rallies
Get the US Coachways Advantage
At US Coachways, we are committed to providing the highest levels of personal service and attention. When you book your Arizona trip with us, you'll enjoy:
- A dedicated service team, with a single point of contact, that will respond to your needs and concerns in a timely manner.
- Full dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Access to our user-friendly online Trip Management Portal, where you can pull up invoices, itineraries and other information about all your US Coachways bookings in a single place.
- The flexibility that comes from more than three decades in the business—Because of our vendor relationships, we can usually accommodate last-minute and even real-time modifications to your itinerary, or book entire trips with short notice.
- Our purchasing power—We book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That gives us the vendor appreciation and local market experience to get some of the best deals for our clients.
US Coachways is also certified by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus rental services to the United States government and its agencies and organizations.
We'll Make Sure You Have the Right Coach
Choosing a charter bus for your outing to Arizona is the first step toward a great trip, but you also want to make certain you have a bus that meets the needs of your group. At US Coachways, we'll work closely with you to learn the particulars of your excursion—how many people will be coming, where you'll be coming from and how long you'll be on the road, what you'll want to bring with you or take home, and any other special needs of your passengers. Then we'll reach out to our vast network of charter bus vendors to find the coach that's best-suited for your group and your trip.
If you're visiting the Grand Canyon State with a small to medium-sized group, you'll appreciate the mini-bus, with options that seat anywhere from 24 to 35 people, with ample space for personal items. For larger groups, the full-sized bus is ideal, accommodating up to 57 comfortably, and offering an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are an option. We can also provide ADA-compliant buses.
With the exception of some school buses, the charter buses all have plush, high-back bucket seats, as well as climate control and a great sound system. Additional features, such as Wifi, charging stations and electric outlets, DVD players and monitors, public address systems and hardwood floors may be available for an extra charge. Check the options with your booking agent.
Make Your Reservation for a Charter Bus Rental to the Copper State
Get ready for some fun in the sun. When you book a charter bus trip to Arizona with US Coachways, you'll have the experience, knowledge and professionalism that comes from more than 30 years in the business. To find out the estimated cost of a trip to the Grand Canyon state, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. To learn more about the ways we can help you with group travel, or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call us at 1-855-287-2427 to speak with a travel consultant.