Bus Rentals for Gambling, Shopping & More on A.C.'s Beaches & Boardwalks
It's the East Coast's rival to Las Vegas. Atlantic City's casinos, from the elegant to over-the-top, draw tourists by the bus-load. But even if your plan is to play the tables, make time to see the A.C.’s other delights.
Stroll along the nation’s longest boardwalk with its numerous amusements and eateries or visit the historic, recently restored Absecon Lighthouse. Play 18 holes at several fine golf courses, and in summer, the soft sand of local beaches beckon. Water-sports include parasailing and ocean cruises. Outlets and high-end stores are a shoppers’ playground.
Be sure to get a box of saltwater taffy, which has been an Atlantic City specialty for more than a century.
Whether you’re planning a family vacation, a corporate event or a friend’s bachelor party, US Coachways, with its extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and coach large buses to accommodate any size group, will get you to Atlantic City in luxury. We offer city bus charter rentals for community groups. church groups, school trips and team travel to locations throughout New Jersey, including Newark, Trenton and the Jersey Shore. Give us your itinerary, and our experienced customer specialists, drivers and dispatchers will handle the rest.
Plenty To Do, Plenty To See In Atlantic City
The delights of Atlantic City will leave you dazzled. From casinos to outlet stores, fine dining and the nation’s largest boardwalk, below is a short list of some of the points of interest visitors will find in AC.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Mega-resorts provide non-stop action along Atlantic City’s Boardwalk and Marina District. Each casino has its own distinctive theme and unique flair, from upscale elegance to the over-the-top grandeur of the Taj Mahal. But A.C. provides plenty of family fun, including the nation’s oldest and longest boardwalk, the arcades and amusement rides of the famed Steel Pier, museums and concerts at Boardwalk Hall. For a taste of the odd, visit Ripley’s Believe It Or Not Museum.
- Arts & Cultural — As one of the city's hidden treasures, the Atlantic City Art Center, with its 2,500-square-foor-gallery, has been providing residents and visitors alike with an unparalleled opportunity to view the work of noted national and regional artists with the beautiful Atlantic Ocean as a backdrop.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Shop ‘til to you drop and then eat your fill at Atlantic City’s fine restaurants. Find t-shirts and treats on Atlantic City’s famed boardwalk. For the more discriminating shopper, The Pier Shops at Caesars features elite shopping from Tiffany & Co., Burberry, Hugo Boss and others. Bargain hunters have 15-city blocks of outlet stores from famous names like J. Crew, Michael Kors and Eddie Bauer at Tanger Outlets-The Walk.
- Golf Courses & Sport Venues — Atlantic City is home to roughly 20 championship golf courses. The par-70, 6,577-yard course at the Atlantic City Country Club dates back to 1897 and is known as one of America’s oldest golf clubs with a tradition of fast anf firm greens with uncompromising playing conditions. Its bayside setting is evocative of the historic links in Scotland and Ireland.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — New Jersey’s lighthouses are majestic beacons dotting the New Jersey coastline. The Absecon Lighthouse, built in 1857, remains one of the city’s most popular attractions. Standing 171-feet, it’s the state’s tallest lighthouse, and the third tallest in the United States with 228 steps that take visitors to the top for breathtaking views of Atlantic City and beyond.
- Zoos & Aquariums — The Atlantic City Aquarium showcases more than 100 varieties of fish and marine animals housed in eight tanks.
Don’t Delay! Book Your Atlantic City Bus Charter Now
It’s never been easier to book a bus charter with US Coachways. Our account specialists are available by phone and online 24/7 to help you plan the perfect bus trip, or you can make your reservation online. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).
Travel by bus to New Jersey