California Charter Buses - Travel The Golden State
Bus Rentals for Wine Lovers, Sports Fans, History Buffs & So Much More
California has it all. As cliché as that sounds, it is nevertheless true. From state parks to theme parks, missions to museums, vineyards to deserts and beaches to mountains, California promises to delight.
Play golf in Palm Springs or surf Big Sur. Ski the slopes at Lake Tahoe or backpack though Yosemite. Sip wine in Napa Valley. For history buffs, California is home to 21 Spanish missions. Or play the slots at an Indian casino.
Visit Los Angeles, Palm Springs, San Francisco & Yonder
From a party bus to a 56-passenger coach bus, US Coachways is an ideal choice for groups of all sizes. Booking a cross-country vacation or a school trip? A California bus charter will hit all the points of interest, stop throughout the day for meals, shopping and sightseeing. Taking in a Lakers game? You can rely on us for a smooth, safe ride.
Our charter bus destinations in California include:
- Los Angeles Charter Bus – When not shopping on Rodeo Drive or hitting the beach, peruse famous art collections, stroll down the Hollywood Walk or take in the city’s nightlife. US Coachways will get you to your Los Angeles destination.
- San Francisco Charter Bus – Boasting a celebrated past, fantastic food and iconic sights from the Golden Gate Bridge to Alcatraz and the hippie chic of Upper Haight, San Francisco and the nearby Napa Valley wine country are must see stops on any Golden State bus charter with US Coachways.
- Palm Springs Charter Bus – From championship golf courses to great shopping and desert adventures, Palm Springs is a great getaway. Travel in luxury with US Coachways.
Looking for more places to visit? U.S. Coachways also offers California charter bus rentals with private drivers and luxury amenities to Fresno, San Diego, San Bernardino, Santa Barbara, Monterey, Lake Tahoe and Sacramento. Our bus rental services are an affordable option for church and community groups, school and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties. Our professional, experience staff is available 24/7 by phone or online to help book a memorable trip.
Everything Looks Golden on a California Bus Rental
Whether you want to visit the Magic Kingdom, peruse famous museums, learn to surf or hike through mountains, forests and deserts, California offers delights that should appeal to any interest. The list of places to go and things to do long, and below is just a taste of what visitors can expect.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — With flashy casinos and big concert venues, California doesn’t lack for entertainment. It’s the myriad of amusement parks scattered throughout the state that offer the epitome of family fun. Disneyland is the granddaddy of theme parks. Pacific Park sits at the end of the famed Santa Monica Pier. And there are three Six Flags parks. US Coachways is the official charter bus service for the Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
- Arts & Cultural — The Golden State’s art and culture scene is vast, from the collections at the Getty Center in Los Angeles to San Francisco’s famed ballet and opera companies. San Diego’s Balboa Park is home to 15 museums and performing arts venues. The California Theatre of Performing Arts in San Bernardino hosted Will Rogers’ final stage performance in 1935, just before his death in a plane crash in Alaska.
- Restaurants & Shopping — There’s great shopping throughout California to fit any budget from the designer boutiques on Rodeo Drive to the state’s biggest outlet mall in Ontario. As for restaurants, there’s seafood in Santa Barbara and fantastic Asian cuisine in San Francisco’s Chinatown neighborhood. Or make a reservation at any of the of the high-profile restaurants featuring celebrity chefs in San Diego’s historic Gaslamp Quarter.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — From a minor league baseball park in Fresno to watching the San Francisco 49ers from the 50-yard line at Levi’s Stadium, California is a mecca for sports fans. Play the ponies at Santa Anita Park or cheer on the Stanley Cup champion Los Angeles Kings at the Staples Center. If golf is your game, play 18 holes at one of many championship golf courses.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — California is a land of landmarks and worldwide recognizable icons from San Francisco’s Golden Gate Bridge to the famed Hollywood sign. The California Gold Rush era remains alive at the Old Sacramento State Historic Park. John Steinbeck made Monterey’s Cannery Row famous. Travelers can visit ghost towns and Spanish missions, see the opulence of Hearst Castle in San Simeon and tour gilded-age mansions on the shores of Lake Tahoe.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — California is a four season destination for outdoor adventure. The state’s coastline boasts some of the country’s best beaches. Half Moon Bay is a mecca for big-wave surfers. View national wonders at Yosemite National Park and Joshua Tree. Ski resorts around Lake Tahoe get 400 inches of powder each year. And at three million acres, the Death Valley National Park is the biggest national park in the lower 48 states.
- Zoos & Aquariums — From the famed San Diego Zoo to the Aquarium of the Pacific in Long Beach, California is home to a wide range of wildlife and marine animal exhibits, including the San Francisco Zoo, the Living Desert Zoo and Gardens in Palm Desert and the Birch Aquarium in La Jolla.
- Other Points of Interest — Tired of museums, missions and beaches? Don’t distress. There’s still plenty of to do and see. California wine country produces award-winning vintages. Touch a piece of the Berlin Wall at the Ronald Regan Presidential Library in Simi Valley. Relax with a trip to Catalina Island or explore the innovative spirit of Silicon Valley at the Tech Museum in San Jose.
Don’t Wait! Call Now to Book Your California Bus Charter Rental
It’s never been easier to book a city bus charter with US Coachways. Go online, email or call. Our experienced account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions or make reservations. Contact us at 1-855-BUS-Charter (1-855-287-2427) and let US Coachways do the work while you sit back and enjoy the ride.
What are the best cities to visit in California?