Travel The Old Line State On Board a Maryland Charter Bus
Smooth Sailing for Beach Goers, History Buffs & Revelers on a MD Bus Rental
With a landscape that extends from the Atlantic Ocean to the Appalachian Mountains, Maryland offers more than crabs with Old Bay seasoning and the Baltimore Orioles. The Old Line State is a year-round destination with miles of beaches, great sailing on the Chesapeake Bay, pristine woods, scenic mountains and quaint country roads as well as cities alive with history and art, and of course some great seafood.
View mountain scenery while riding in an old-fashioned rail car through Western Maryland. Get your fill of professional sports and museums in Baltimore. Take in the symphony in Annapolis or tour the U.S. Naval Academy. Visit Civil War battlefields in Frederick and stroll the Ocean City boardwalk.
Along the way, there’s casino gambling, hiking in state parks, championship golf courses and outlet malls from Cumberland to Ocean City.
Visit Baltimore, Frederick, Ocean City & More
From party buses to a 56-seat luxury coach bus, US Coachways can handle groups of all sizes and types. Whether you’re booking a cross-country vacation or a school trip, our Maryland charter buses will hit the best sights and points of interest. Organizing your best friend’s bachelor party? Rely on US Coachways for a smooth, safe and affordable ride.
Our charter destinations in Maryland include:
- Baltimore Charter Bus — When not exploring Baltimore’s Inner Harbor, stroll the cobblestone streets of Fells Point, take in the city’s museums, shop or revel in an exciting nightlife. Rely on US Coachways to get you to your Baltimore destination.
- Frederick Charter Bus — With its historic homes, museums and premiere downtown shops, galleries and restaurants, Frederick, located in northern Maryland, is a must-see destination for anyone visiting the Old Line state. Travel in comfort with US Coachways.
- Ocean City Charter Bus — With boardwalk amusements and miles of beaches, Ocean City is a fantastic summer retreat for visitors of any age. From Assateague Island to great seafood and amazing shoreline vistas, this resort town is a must-see stop on any Maryland travel itinerary with US Coachways.
Looking for more sights to see? US Coachways offers bus rentals with private drivers throughout Maryland, from Annapolis to Cumberland. Our bus rental services are a reliable and affordable travel option for any type of community group, school trips and sport team travel as well as special events such as birthdays, anniversaries and bachelor parties and other wedding activities. Our professional, experienced staff can be reached by phone 24/7 to help book a trip you won’t soon forget.
From Baseball to Beaches, There’s Much to Do in Maryland
It’s where Francis Scott Key penned the Star Spangled Banner. It’s also home to the National Aquarium and the birthplace of Babe Ruth. But there is a long list of other things to do and see. Below is a sample of what awaits you in Maryland.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks— With flashy casinos, nightclubs and amusement parks, Maryland doesn’t lack for entertainment, day or night. Ride the rollercoaster at Ocean City's boardwalk or visit Six Flags’ America and Hurricane Harbor in Prince George's County. US Coachways is the official charter bus company for the Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
- Arts & Cultural— Maryland's art and culture scene is vast and colorful, from the Walters Art Museum in Baltimore and performances at the Meyerhoff Symphony Hall to Frederick's award-winning Maryland Ensemble Theater. Take in the opera or ballet in Annapolis. Tour the landscaped gardens at the C. William Gilchrist Museum of the Arts in Cumberland and the wooden sculpture at the Ward Museum of Waterfowl Art in Ocean City
- Restaurants & Shopping— Whether it’s oyster stew and crab cakes or Italian fare in Baltimore's Little Italy, Maryland is alive with great foods and restaurants. And don’t forget to bring an extra suitcase for the amazing array of shopping, from the chic boutiques and galleries found in downtown Frederick and Bethesda to the upscale clothiers in Annapolis Towne Center. There are antiques in Cumberland and New Market and factory outlets in Hagerstown, Hanover and Ocean City.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues— From family fun at the minor league baseball parks in Frederick and Ocean City to the thrill of cheering on the Orioles from a box seat in Camden Yards, Maryland is a mecca for sports fans. Watch the running of the Preakness at Pimlico Race course in Baltimore. Cheer on the Ravens from M&T Stadium's 50-yard line. Play a round of 18 holes at Rocky Gap Resort, home to the only Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course in Maryland.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks— Visit Maryland and experience American history firsthand. From Fort McHenry and the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore to the U.S. Naval Academy, Civil War battlefields and the homes of the men who signed the Declaration of Independence, travelers can see the places and meet the people from the history books.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities— From the Allegheny Highlands in Western Maryland to the unspoiled landscape of Assateague Island off the Atlantic coast, the Old Line State is a year-round destination for anyone craving outdoor adventure. Enjoy surfing and swimming in Ocean City or sail the Chesapeake Bay. Hike the Appalachian Trail where it intersects the South Mountain Ridge near Frederick. For anglers, drop a line off the public piers in Annapolis, take a boat out on Lake Habeeb in Western Maryland or hire a charter in Ocean City. Head 30 miles off the coast and you'll land smack in the middle of some of the hottest game fish action on the East Coast.
- Zoos & Aquariums— The National Aquarium in Baltimore's Inner Harbor is home to more than 17,000 marine animals. If it's four-legged creatures you prefer, there's the Maryland Zoo in Baltimore's Druid Hill Park and the Tri State Zoological Park in Cumberland.
- Other Points of Interest— Looking for something different? The Ripley’s Believe It or Not Museum is home to all things unusual.
Book Your Maryland Bus Trip With US Coachways
It has never been simpler to book a Maryland bus charter rental. US Coachways is waiting to hear from you. Tell us your plans and we’ll do the rest. Contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427) today
and then just sit back and enjoy your trip.
What are the best cities to visit in Maryland?