South Carolina Charter Bus Rentals
South Carolina is Where Natural Beauty Meets Roaring Progress
The state lets visitors participate in unique festivals like the Southeastern Piano Festival, watch the Chautauqua History come alive before their eyes, make trips to amusement parks, have parties or plan a gathering for the seniors in their communities, these are merely small, tiny drops water in the ocean that South Carolina is as a tourist attraction.
While its major cities are nothing compared to the Big Apple, the City of Angels and Sin City, the lakes, beautiful beaches, vast forested areas and lofty mountains are what makes cities like Charleston and Greenville true Southern treasures. The best barbecue, intense college rivalries, the best farms and the most serene vacation spots for families - those are the qualities that will spellbind you into making another trip to South Carolina. For sports fans, they know what college sports is like in South Carolina - step aside major league, make way for intense college sporting events! Thanks to its year-round pleasant weather, any time of the year is a great time to horse around with polo matches and Marsh Tacky races during the Carolina Cup, or hit up the RBC Heritage Golf Tournament in April. As for food, anyone here can tell you that we have the best fried chicken and biscuits in the country and you'll be out-argued no matter how you try. The ball is now in your court - maybe, just maybe, now is the perfect time to book a charter bus and give South Carolina your best shot!
Soaking in Palmetto State’s Country Music and Better-than-your-Barbecue
The multi-cultural diversity of South Carolina is what makes it one of the top tourist destinations in the country, attracting more than 8 million people annually (and counting). US Coachways is a company that has extensive experience in dealing with large events, city-to-city travel, major corporate outings and everything in between. A charter bus can take you for a scenic trip along the Cherokee Foothills National Scenic Highway, a vacation to North Myrtle Beach or the Grand Strand. Either way, it’s always your vacation, your call.
Read a short summary about South Carolina’s top attractions below:
- Charleston Charter Bus — Described as a home away from home, a place to savor delectable local cuisine and a nature haven, there are many unique walking tours being offered all around. There are architectural and historical walking tours, walks around the city’s oldest and most unique neighborhoods (like Old Walled City Walking Tours), or the Charleston Culinary Tour where history meets the culinary scene. The city also prides itself as a top playcation spot for families where they get to stay in each moment, being completely present without distractions.
- Columbia Charter Bus — Columbia not only offers elation in the form of a large number of shopping destinations, it has a vast number of attractions that allows you to leisurely capture the essence of nature that South Carolina is so well-known for. A nice mix of art galleries, restaurants, hiking trails and adventure sports are waiting for you! After pampering yourself with a resort spa session, bring the kids out to EdVenture for after-school programs and community events, or hop onto the charter bus for a field trip to Riverbanks Zoo & Gardens to learn about local flora and fauna.
- Myrtle Beach Charter Bus — Because Myrtle Beach is one of South Carolina’s primary beach resorts and tourist destinations, large numbers of hotels, resorts, cozy beach homes, waterfront campsites and condos dots the beachfronts. While the adults can spend days and nights at Broadway at the Beach, the kids can hit Myrtle Beach Safari, the teens Ash Myrtle Beach ATV Tours, and if there’s a birthday to celebrate, sites like New South Brewing is merely one of the many options that you have!
US Coachways caters to a variety of events like day-trips, overnight and long-distance trips, corporate events and outings, student and camp travel, visits for religious organizations, retreats and events like weddings and social gatherings. In fact, with the help of a charter bus, destinations in cities like Spartanburg, Florence, Rock Hill, Mount Pleasant, Anderson and Beaufort are all just a short drive away! So, whether you wish to indulge in a rock-climbing adventure or have a wine-tasting tour, US Coachways is always ready to be at your service!
Enjoy The Eye-Widening Wonderment of South Carolina’s Best
A world of wonder is ready to unravel before you if you look hard enough. It could be anything from a trip to a park to an exciting boating adventure. There’s people-watching at Riley Waterfront Park, chamber music concert with an introduction of the Jewish world at KahalKadosh Beth Elohim, or a 2-hour marsh kayaking eco-tour around Charleston. Want to know more? We’ve outlined them all out below.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Your options range from parks to playgrounds, pirate ships to putt-putt courses around Charleston, Seabrook Island, Hilton Head Island, Myrtle Beach and all across South Carolina. There are bumper cars, mini golf, laser tag and fun slides at Frankie’s Fun Park, paintball fields at Triggertyme, and a fantasy-filled mini golf course at the fondly nicknamed ‘Minotaur Golf’. The entire family, we are sure, will be game for a ball of a time at attractions like WonderWorks, Monkey Joe’s, Glozone Fun Center and River Bowl Charleston’s Sparians too.
- Arts & Cultural — Take your pick from rib-tickling comedy shows at Carolina Improv or the heart-pounding dramas at Dock Street Theater, it’s anyone’s call. The concerts at Charleston Music Hall and fun, kid-friendly events operated by the Dolly-Parton-owned Pirates Voyage Fun, Feast & Adventure in Charleston and Myrtle Beach have raving reviews, while Brooks Center for the Performing Arts showcases outstanding local performers in renowned productions. With a charter bus, be sure to also drop by Red Piano Too Art Gallery in St. Helena Island for inspiring paintings and USCB Center for the Arts in Beaufort for holiday favorites.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Shopping for toys, souvenirs, pottery, arts and craft and bargain buys is easy at sites like Exchange Flea Market in Pickens, Cashiers Farmers Market in Cashiers, Market Square in Charleston, and a popular shopping district like the Bay Street of Beaufort. On top of showcasing live entertainment by the locals, it has quaint cafes and quiet diners for people-watching. If you love your drinks ice cold and diverse, make a stop at either Holy City Brewing in North Charleston or Island Winery in Hilton Head Island. If you want to try local cuisine, get your hands on fresh shrimps and grits, oyster roasts, frogmore stew and just about any barbecue and you’re good to go!
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — For sports fans, there’s collegiate baseball games at Carolina Stadium, football programs, concerts and athletic events at Williams-Brice Stadium, and minor league games by the Myrtle Beach Pelicans at Pelican Ballpark. To practice your swinging and putting, head on over to Ocean Point Golf Links or Sanctuary Golf Club. Depending on the season, Horseback Riding of Myrtle Beach offers daily horse tours around its equestrian trails, farms and neighboring coastlines.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Some of South Carolina’s most unique historic attractions comes in the form of The Calhoun Mansion which has tours around its manicured Japanese garden and majestic mansion, Chapel of Ease in St. Helena Island, Fort Fremont which was built during the Spanish-American war of 1898, and the Stumphouse Mountain Tunnel. A trip to Oconee Heritage Center and Edisto Island Museum offers educational insights into an antebellum, a tobacco barn and local agriculture. There’s something magical about walking around The Point in Beaufort; in a horse-drawn carriage, you are automatically drawn to the beauty of its tree-lined streets and boulevards.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities— Every corner of South Carolina, there’s either a hiking trail, a lake, a waterfall or a mountain - take your pick! You can trek around the gentle trail and stop by the lookout area at Issaqueena Falls, enjoy tours during winter and spring months around Hunting Island State Park, or enjoy a languid stroll around either Battery & White Point Gardens or Magnolia Plantation & Gardens, both in downtown Charleston. The serene Sullivan's Island consistently ranks amongst the state’s top beaches for very good reasons and if you are interested in more, bring the charter bus to The Sands in Port Royal too.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Every moment around South Carolina Aquarium or Ripley’s Aquarium is to be deeply cherished by all, especially when the trip is made with your loved ones. They provide an abundance of adventurous learning experiences for all, as children and adults explore the magical underwater world together. For field trips, consider organizing a trip to either Greenville Zoo or the Riverbanks Zoo which also has an aquarium and a botanical garden. The tour is not only educational but also wholesome at the same time.
- Other Points of Interest — Many great adventures and excursions are had when they are outdoors. Take on surfing or stand-up paddleboarding at Kokopelli Surf Camp, enjoy sport fishing with local professionals with Sidekick Sport Fishing Charters, tick off ‘skydiving’ off your bucket list with Skydive Myrtle Beach, or learn about local nature and wildlife with a kayak tour around the local saltwater marshes of Edisto Island. Never been dolphin watching? Now is as good a time as any to engage the services of Island Hopper for a sunrise or sunset tour.
Taking Full Advantage of US Coachways’ Nationwide Network of Charter Buses
They are reviewed, they are verified and they are experienced - this explains why US Coachways remains to be one of the 15 largest ground transportation companies in the country. When you contact us, our account specialists are ready with our research, suggestions and quality advice on your best options. To make the deal even sweeter, the free quote for your South Carolina bus rental is one of the most affordable in the country! Wait no more, get in touch with us right now!
What are the best cities to visit in South Carolina?