US Coachways - An Atlanta, GA Charter Bus Rental Company
Atlanta Bus Rentals for Sports Fans & History Lovers
You’ll find plenty to do in Atlanta, the entertainment center of the South. Explore the city’s role in Civil War history and the Civil Rights movement or check out its thriving cultural scene. Take a day trip to Six Flags Over Georgia. Visit the largest aquarium in the world. Or cheer on the Atlanta Braves at Turner Field, one of the city’s several professional sports teams.
There’s also world-class golf and plenty of outdoor activities, not to mention an eclectic array of shopping districts. Then sample Atlanta’s diverse cuisines before partaking in its exciting nightlife.
Whether it’s an evening out in a party bus, a school trip or a corporate event on a luxury coach bus, US Coachways offers city bus rentals to locations throughout Georgia, including Athens, Augusta and Savannah. Our vast fleet of vehicles, from limo buses to 56-seat coach buses, features luxury amenities and provides a wide range of travel options for any size group. With great bus rental rates and reliable customer service, US Coachways is the ideal choice for church groups, community organizations and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties, weddings and anniversaries. Our account specialists are available 24/7 to help organize a memorable trip and book your Atlanta charter bus rental.
Big-City Fun, Big League Sports & So Much More
Atlanta natives take great pride in their professional sports teams, from the NFL’s Atlanta Falcons to the NHL’s Atlanta Hawks. But Georgia’s biggest city also overflows with world-class restaurants and shopping, a thriving cultural scene, historic sites, fantastic golf and outdoor attractions. Below are just a few of the many exciting points of interest to be found in Atlanta:
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Atlanta is an amusing and entering city, with attractions for the whole family. Catch a concert at Philips Arena or the famed Georgia Dome or head to nearby Alpharetta to catch a show at the Verizon Wireless Amphitheatre. Looking for an enjoyable family outing? Head to Six Flags Over Georgia. It boasts thrilling roller coasters and a neighboring water park, Hurricane Harbor. US Coachways is the official charter bus service for the Six Flags theme parks nationwide.
- Arts & Culture — Atlanta boasts a cultural and arts scene that is best described as vibrant. You can view priceless masterpieces at the High Museum of Art or walk with the dinosaurs at the Fernbank Museum of Natural History. Take in a play at the award-winning Alliance Theatre and visit the Atlanta Contemporary Art Center, one of the most respected in the southeastern United States. For classical music fans, the Woodruff Arts Center is home to the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.
- Restaurants & Shopping —Atlanta is famed for its shopping scene. From the newest fashion trends to vintage items, Atlanta’s many shopping districts offer it all. Visit Buckhead for luxury items, Midtown and Virginia Highland for eclectic boutiques and Little Five Points for funky vintage finds.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Sports fans have hit the jackpot. Atlanta has six professional sports teams and top-notch venues. Catch an NBA or WNBA game at Philips Arena, watch the Atlanta Falcons at the Georgia Dome or the Atlanta Braves at Turner Field. Looking for a tee time? With more than 60 accessible golf courses, the city promises to delight players of any skill level. Check out the Charlie Yates Golf Course or the Stone Mountain Golf Club to start.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — The Atlanta History Center and the Atlanta Cyclorama are great places to start a journey into Atlanta’s rich historic past. Learn about the Civil Rights movement at the Martin Luther King, Jr. National Historic Site or visit the graves of Civil War veterans at the Historic Oakland Cemetery. You’ll also enjoy a visit to the home of Margaret Mitchell, the author of the famous novel Gone with the Wind.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Although Atlanta is a big city with a scenic skyline, there are gardens and parks everywhere. Head downtown to Piedmont Park and Centennial Olympic Park. Grant Park sits in the city’s historic district while just 30 minutes away you’ll find Chattaahoochee Nature Center, with plenty of trails and a river boardwalk.
- Zoos & Aquariums — At Zoo Atlanta you’ll be able to see the only twin pandas in North America and the nation’s largest collection of gorillas. And head over to the world’s largest aquarium, the Georgia Aquarium, to see ocean life and creatures from all over the world.
- Other Points of Interest — Skyview Atlanta offers a one-of-a-kind view of Atlanta from atop a 200-foot tall Ferris wheel. Travel in one of the luxurious gondolas high above Centennial Olympic Park. Get a behind-the-scenes tour of the CNN Studios. There’s no telling who you may run into!
Don’t Delay! Book an Atlanta Bus Charter Today & Save
It takes just a few moments to book a bus charter with US Coachways, either by phone or online. Don't wait, act now to get the best pricing and save on your bus charter rental. From party buses to luxury coach buses, our friendly and professional account specialists are available all day, every day to assist with your reservation. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).
Right in the heart of Georgia, Atlanta is a big city with a small town charm. Pay a visit to the Atlantic Symphony Orchestra and hear the Grammy-winning cast of musicians or stop by Turner Field for an Atlanta Braves game. With a wide range of art, dining and a great nightlife, Atlanta will not disappoint.
Terms and conditions apply with a minimum of a $1000 purchase and no more than $200 off any booking. Offer Expires November 15, 2016.
Promo code ATLANTA
Call 1-800-452-1807 or Request a quote now!
Midweek Terms (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
Return to deals page