Discover the Wonders of Bloomington on an Indiana Bus Charter
Bloomington Bus Rentals for Nature, History & Arts Lovers
The friendly city of Bloomington, the site of the popular movie “Breaking Away” and hometown of author Karen Kingsbury's "Firstborn" and "Redemption" series, is set in the beautiful hills of southern Indiana.
The city offers urban delights in a stunning natural setting including fascinating architecture and historic districts, world-class educational institutions and an impressive array of arts and cultural events. It also boasts award-winning eateries, exciting sports and great shopping and entertainment venues.
Whether you’re planning a corporate event, arranging wedding festivities or a family vacation, US Coachways caters to groups of all sizes. With an extensive fleet of vehicles that includes mini buses, party buses and 56-seat coach buses, we provide bus charters to locations throughout Indiana , including Evansville, Indianapolis and Fort Wayne. Our superior customer service, luxury amenities and affordable bus rental rates make US Coachways an ideal choice for community organizations, church groups and schools as well as special events such as bachelor parties and birthday celebrations. Give us your destination and let us handle the rest.
Stunning Natural Beauty, Diverse Heritage & So Much More
Bloomington offers a variety of attractions. From the natural beauty of the Hoosier National Forest to the table games at the Grand Racing & Casino, sports venues and art galleries, everyone is sure to find something to enjoy. Below are just a few points of interest you won't want to miss on your bus travels.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Both adults and kids will be fully entertained by all that Bloomington has to offer. At Indiana Grand Racing & Casino, you’ll get Vegas-like excitement, while the WonderLab Museum of Science provides a different kind of stimulation for kids and Jellystone Park at Lake Monroe provides some wet and wild fun for all.
- Arts & Cultural — Bloomington’s commitment to the arts is exemplified by its officially designated cultural arts district: the Bloomington Entertainment and Arts District (BEAD), where you’ll find art galleries galore. But there’s much more. Watch never-performed plays at the Bloomington Playwrights Project; enjoy opera, ballet and other fine performances at Indiana University’s Jacobs School of Music; and visit the little known but widely praised Indiana University Art Museum for acclaimed collections of art from around the globe.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Bloomington was named one of the Top Food Towns in America in the 2012 “Best of the Road” competition by Rand McNally and USA Today. Discover its diverse cuisines, from local farm-to-table restaurants to Thai, Irish, Indian cuisines and everything in between. Be sure to check out the city’s award-winning breweries and wineries. But Bloomington is also a shopper’s delight, where you can find unusual gifts, antiques, original artwork and much more.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — There are many world-class golf courses in the Bloomington area. Whether you're looking for a full day of golf or a family-friendly experience, the city will suit you to a tee, from the stunning Eagle Pointe Golf Resort with its rolling hills and waterfalls to the municipal Indiana University Championship Golf Club, operating since 1928. Bloomington is also known for its adrenaline-pumping basketball games. Go to the Memorial Stadium Complex at Indiana University to watch basketball, football, hockey and other exciting games.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Bloomington’s mix of unique cultures has created a tremendous number of landmarks and historic sites. Discover the area's storied limestone homes in the Vinegar Hill Limestone Historic District, or visit the historic Buskirk-Chumley Theater, running since 1922.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Home to Indiana’s only national forest, Hoosier National Forest, as well as many city and county parks, Bloomington is the ideal destination for those who love nature and the outdoors. You can go hiking, fishing, boating, biking and so much more. Pay a visit to the Cedar Bluffs Nature Preserve, or going for a boat ride on an underground river in Bluespring Caverns Park.
- Other Points of Interest — Be sure to visit the Tibetan Mongolian Buddhist Cultural Center, the only place in the Western Hemisphere where you can see real Tibetan stupas and learn much more about Thai and Tibetan culture right in Bloomington.
Why Wait? Book Your Bloomington Bus Charter Rental Now!
It’s fast and easy to book a bus charter with US Coachways. Just call us or book online. The sooner you book your bus charter rental, the more you can save. Our account specialists are available by phone 24/7 to help with your reservation, from party buses to luxury coach buses. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).