Bronx NY Charter Bus Rental Company
Take the Charter Bus to Stadiums, Art Centers, Parks and Conservation Centers during your Bronx Trip
Bronx has grown in a hotbed of cultural attractions, art centers, stadiums and sporting venues as well as neighborhoods like Riverdale, Fieldston, Pelham Gardens, Morris Park, Schuylerville and Spuyten Duyvil. The city is also famous for being home to the historical Yankee Stadium, blocks and blocks of apartments amidst one of the largest zoos in the country and not to mention strings and strings of elevated railways snaking its way around the city and neighboring communities.
Attractions like Bronx Zoo, New York Botanical Garden, Arthur Avenue or Little Italy and Lehman Center for the Performing Arts are some of the main reasons visitors find their way into this corner of New York City time and time again. Have a calming and serene walk around Woodlawn Cemetery while learning about the center’s wildlife conservation efforts or take a guided tour of Edgar Allan Poe Cottage while visiting Bronx.
The best way to explore all these Bronx attractions and hidden gems is to get around in a charter bus from US Coachways. Save time, money and effort trying to navigate your way around one of New York State’s most populous cities with a charter bus, coach, mini bus, school bus, party bus, or other luxurious vehicles. The large number of vehicles you can choose from ensures that we have the capability to cater to just about any type of event, be it a birthday bash, corporate function, business meeting, airport transfer, ground transportation for wedding guests, limousine for a wedding or a party bus for a bachelor or bachelorette party.
Various Interesting Bronx NY Attractions and Historical Sites to Capture your Hearts
Be it a huge serene park or a well organized zoo, there is something for everyone here in Bronx. First timers might have trouble putting their itinerary together for their visit, read our guide about important Bronx points of interest to get you started.
- Art & Cultural — Looking for good entertainment from local talents? The place to get that would be at Lehman Center for the Performing Arts at Bedford Park Boulevard West; any seat is a good seat at this intimate theater. Previous shows include Jason Mraz, Danny Rivera OBSESION, Broadway Moves to the Bronx, The Senegal St. Joseph Gospel Choir, Willie Colon: De Vuelta Al Barrio and more. The Bronx Walk of Fame is the original Hall of Fame for famous Americans but it is maintained to this day. Visiting this site, visitors are rewarded with a view of Harlem River. Bronx Museum of the Arts It is conveniently located only a few blocks away from Yankees Stadium so, make a stop at this attraction after visiting the stadium to learn urbanism in Latin America.
- Restaurants & Shopping — To have a truly cultural experience in Bronx NY, a visit to Bronx Little Italy is a must. It is a genuine Italian neighborhood with Italian shops, restaurants and cafes to shop at or find authentic food, drinks and snacks. Some would describe Little Italy as old-school but also authentically Italian. The market is sometimes known as Arthur Avenue; it is also a thriving business district with high-end restaurants and artisan shops. For those who have a love for festivals, join in Little Italy’s Summer Festival if the chance presents itself. Looking for a huge variety of food in downtown Bronx is never a problem; head over to City Island for seafood, Sabrosura for unique Latino-Chinese cousine, home-styled cooking at Caridad Bronx Restaurant, Louie and Ernie’s Pizza for a quick, traditional meal and after that, pop by De Lillo Pastry Shop for tasty pastries.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Another way to escape life and enjoy yourself in Bronx is to catch a game at Yankee Stadium. Located on the south Bronx area, this is home to New York Yankees and New York City FC. Despite undergoing renovations over the years, management of the stadium had decided to keep and incorporate old, historical elements around the stadium…to preserve the legend that is New York Yankees and its stadium. Take the guided tour around the stadium if a game isn’t on.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Try visiting Woodlawn Cemetery to pay respect to popular public figures, to enjoy the amazingly serene park or just to admire the many architectural and structural around the cemetery grounds. Have a romantic walk on the tree-lined walkways but get a map before heading out. It will take your mind off navigating the large grounds while you get to enjoy a quiet contemplative walk. Woodlawn Conservation brings wildlife and art to life in an outdoor setting. The conservation center features regular educational, cultural programs, tours, concerts and lectures to help educate visitors about prominent industrialists, artists, entertainers and cultural icons. Bring the charter bus to Edgar Allan Poe Cottage for a guided tour (check website for schedule) of the home and park, have a memorable visit to Bartow-Pell Mansion Museum for a taste of history or come admire the Gothic-style Fordham University Church during your Bronx trip!
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Two of Bronx’s most popular green lung are New York Botanical Garden and Wave Hill. New York Botanical Garden, which is located only 20 minutes from downtown Manhattan, was made popular because of its kid-friendly Holiday Train Show. Any time is a good time to visit the botanical garden but spring and fall is when visitors are treated to the best changing colors of the season with countless colorful flowers and plants, The garden organizes special events throughout the year and one of them is Bar Car Nights. It is calming and serene walking through the forest to enjoy the foliage, or get a tram ride around the garden. Wave Hill is within the proximity of West 249th Street and Independence Avenue and is also another 20 minutes drive away from downtown Manhattan. The drive is definitely worth it for those who are looking for an escape from Manhattan’s city buzz. The Waves Hill visit will give you a gorgeous view of the gardens, Palisades and Hudson River. Grab some food from the cafe when hungry or hit its short trails located on this 28 acre garden and park. Schedule in time to join in a unique free weekend activity for kids, take in the live entertainment, visit manor house, green houses and art center. The Pelham Bay Park is a public park, the largest in New York City, with more than 2,000 acres of land with hiking and walking trails, and views of Long Island.
- Zoos & Aquariums — For those with kids, remember to get the charter bus driver to bring your group to Bronx Zoo at Southern Boulevard and this remains to be the world’s largest metropolitan zoo and North America. Kids can have fun learning up about more than 6,000 animals from 650 species from all around the world. Visitors can expect to spend half day learning up about wildlife preservation and what the zoo has been putting effort into too.
A Charter Bus Rental Company that Puts your Safety as Top Priority
US Coachways specializes in providing our loyal and new customers with top quality customer service like quick response time and prompt bus rental quote. The safety of passengers is top priority and we have invested 10 million in insurance. Our customer service agents can be reached at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER and a quick Bronx bus rental quote is a click away in the Contact Us page on our website.