Take The Ride of Your Life on Our Erie Charter Buses
Rent a Bus to Relax & Visit a Great Lake in Comfort
Located in the very Northwest corner of Pennsylvania, Erie is the state's only Great Lakes port city. Lake Erie’s sparkling water is the city’s main attraction. Presque Isle State Park provides ample opportunities for sailing, swimming, fishing, hiking and biking. For a more laidback experience, there’s a floating maritime museum, a zoo, shopping and restaurants.
From first step to last mile, US Coachways takes the worry out of your travels. Our extensive fleet, from mini-coaches and party buses to large charter buses, are always offered at the best prices. Our bus rentals are the ideal choice for veteran, church and other community groups, school trips and team travel as well as special events such as bachelor parties and birthdays. A reliable and affordable way to get where you want to go, we offer bus charters to locations throughout Pennsylvania, including Philadelphia, York and the Pocono Mountains region. Sit, relax and enjoy the ride.
There’s More to Erie Than Just a Great Lake
Erie is a natural destination for anyone who loves the water. The points of interest and varied attractions include:
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — There is plenty to find entertainment options in Erie, from water slides and arcades at Waldameer Park & Water World to gambling and dinner at Presque Isle Downs & Casino or take an evening cruise aboard the Victorian Princess Cruise Line.
- Arts & Cultural — Make time for cultural pursuits when you visit Erie. See works of arts at the Erie Art Museum. For a night out, get a ticket for a show at the Erie Playhouse or listen to the Erie Philharmonic at Warner Theatre.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Stores and restaurants are spread out around Erie’s revitalized downtown, which stretches along State Street from 12th Street to the water’s edge, and the Bayfront District on the city-side of Erie’s waterfront. The All Season's Market Place and Flea Market at the Millcreek Mall Pavilion include a flea market, specialty stores and a consignment emporium.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Hear the strains of “Take Me Out to the Ball Game,” from the stands as you watch the Southern Division Champion Erie SeaWolves battle their AA rivals.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — For travelers fascinated with history, learn about the War of 1812 and the Battle of Lake Erie at the Erie Maritime Museum, located on the city’s waterfront, or take a walk through the scary side of the city’s past with a haunted history tour.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Lake Erie is the city’s main outdoor attraction, offering swimming, boating, fishing and more. You won't want to miss a visit to Presque Isle to spend the day on pristine beaches, biking and hiking.
- Zoos & Aquariums — The Erie Zoo & Botanical Gardens is a great way to spend a few hours with 400 animals, 11 gardens and an indoor carousel.
Call Today for Your Bus Rental to Visit Erie, PA
See the best that Erie has to offer in comfort and convenience of a bus charter rental from US Coachways. Contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427). Whether it’s a party bus or a 56-seat charter bus, we can help you have the trip you deserve.