Discover Frederick on a Maryland Bus Charter
For History Buffs & Outdoorsmen, a Frederick Bus Rental is the Way to Go
With its historic homes, museums and civil war battlefields, Frederick is a destination for any history buff. But there’s so much more to enjoy — from championship golf course to state parks with miles of hiking trails and minor league baseball. Also, Frederick has one of northern Maryland’s premiere downtowns with more than 200 specialty shops, art galleries, cultural venues and restaurants scattered over 50 city blocks.
From start to finish, you can trust US Coachways to take the worry out of your travel plans. We offer city bus charters to locations throughout Maryland, including Ocean City, Baltimore and Annapolis. The best bus rental rates possible and personal customer service and you can choose from of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches makes us an ideal choice for church groups, community organizations and school trips as well as special events such as wedding activities, bachelor parties, birthdays and anniversaries. Give us your itinerary and then relax as our account specialists, drivers and dispatchers get you where you want to go.
A Historic Downtown Filled With Food, Fun & Shopping
Intriguing architecture, great restaurants and sites linked to home-town hero Francis Scott Key offer only a taste of what Frederick has to offer. Below are some of the highlights and points of interest worth a visit during your travels through the city.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The Great Frederick Fair draws folks from miles. But Frederick also hosts film festivals and stage productions at the Weinberg Center for the Arts and concerts at Eventplex.
- Arts & Cultural — Beyond its bevy of historical landmarks, Frederik is home to one of the region’s leading arts and entertainment districts. Head downtown to take in a performance by the Fredericktowne Players or the Maryland Ensemble Theater. Among the area museums, the National Museum of Civil War Medicine caters to the area’s Civil War history buff while the Roads 'N Rails Museum showcases the country’s largest miniature model train displays.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Downtown Frederick is known by many for local, signature eateries and shopping that runs from antiques to handcrafted jewelry, home furnishings and cool clothing. Looking for a day trip? The Frederick Wine Trail takes visitors through six local wineries. Head to nearby New Market for antiquing or the outlets in Hagerstown for designer brands at a great price.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Frederick County is home to 13 golf courses, each with its own individual character. Baseball fans can take in minor league games at Harry Grove Stadium, home field for the Frederick Keys, or head to Hagerstown to cheer on the Hagerstown Suns in professional baseball’s third-oldest stadium.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — Maryland’s second-largest city has figured prominently in three centuries of American history. Visit the old Hessian barracks and two Civil War battlefields. Guided walking tours and candlelight ghost tours around Frederick’s beautifully revitalized, 50-block downtown area show off intriguing architecture and sites linked to celebrated “locals” like Francis Scott Key and Civil War heroine Barbara Fritchie.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Looking for outdoor adventure? A string of state parks in and around Frederick caters to hikers, campers and boaters. Maryland's portion of the Appalachian National Scenic Trail is situated along the ridge top of South Mountain. Gambrill State Park has 16 miles of hiking trails and a 43-acre lake.
Call Today to Reserve Your Frederick Bus Rental
The time is right to book a Frederick bus charter rental. You can depend on US Coachways for a smooth and comfortable ride at a great price. Our professional account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427)