Helping you Find a Reliable, Safe and Budget-Friendly Charter Bus in Gadsden, AL
Take your Time Exploring Gadsden’s Art Centers and Family-Friendly Parks and Iconic Landmarks
Many visitors are surprised to know that Gadsden was, at one time, the second most important commercial and industrial powerhouse in the state of Alabama in the 19th century. It was, hence, chosen as the home to companies like Goodyear Tyre and Rubber Company and Republic Steel Corporation. While Gadsden’s downtown area serves as a commercial and shopping attraction for both visitors and residents alike, be sure to check out other interesting sites like Noccalula Falls Park, Coosa River, Gadsden Mall, the gorgeous Lookout Mountain, Gadsden Museum of Art, Gilliland-Reese Covered Bridge and the ever-popular James D. Martin Wildlife Park, just to name a few.
If this is the first time you are visiting the state of Alabama, making Gadsden your starting point is a good idea and if you are here for an event, festival, gathering, tour, wedding, birthday party, bachelor or bachelorette party, field trip, church retreat, fundraiser or other types of social gatherings and corporate functions, US Coachways is pleased to announce that we have the experience of helping our charter bus rental customers find the perfect charter bus, mini bus, school bus, party bus, van, airport transfer, limousine, prom limos and other types of modern vehicles for your events. All you need to do is to give us a call or send us an online request right now!
Visiting Gadsden - Here are Some of the City’s Most Popular Attractions
If this is your first time visiting Gadsden, you have come to the right place! We have quickly summarized what Gadsden’s most popular tourist attractions and important historical points of interest are below. Read on to find out more about them.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — If you are looking for a place to bring the kids to for a field trip in Gadsden, look no further than The Factory, the perfect place for field trips. They offer amenities like huge trampolines for kids to hop on, dodge ball ring, basketball dunking areas, foam pits, laser tag, dance room, batting cages, air hockey, foosball, arcade games and venues for birthday parties and kid-friendly gatherings. They have open jump, sci-fi galactic safari laser course, teen night, munchkin jump, flight simulator and much more!
- Arts & Cultural — One of the best places to start your tour around Gadsden is Mary G Hardin Center for Cultural Arts. This attraction is located along Broad Street in the city’s busy downtown district and it features fun exhibits, children’s play area and historical exhibits. The cultural center has exhibits that are continually changing throughout the year in an effort to keep things refreshing for returning visitors. The children’s center includes Imagination Place with features fun events like Dinosaurs ALIVE! Dino Days Program, The Great Dinosaur Egg Hunt, Rock River event, Summer Jazz workshops, Artmoves, amongst many others. Check out their website for official events and schedule. You can also easily spend a few hours exploring inspiring artwork at Gadsden Museum of Art which is an art center created by the Gadsden Art Association in 1963. Apart from art, the center also has exhibits related to the city’s rich, diverse culture and history.
- Restaurants & Shopping — If you are a beer aficionado or are looking for a nice place to hang out with your friends over the weekend, bring the charter bus to Back Forty Beer Co and come enjoy the wide array of craft beers in a comfortable and cosy tasting room. Take your pick from drinks like Naked Pig, Truck Stop Honey, Freckle Belly, Kudzu, Fence Post and Paw Paw's Peach. Visitors are also invited to take a full tour of the facility which will give you an insight into what goes into making the best local brews. Gadsden Mall is not your average mall simply because this is a historical attraction that has been serving the residents for years on end. It features a quaint carousel in the middle of the mall which little kids are going to have a blast with. If you do not wish to eat in the mall, bring the charter bus to Gadsden downtown area and sample some fresh seafood dishes from Top O the River, grab some delightful Thai cuisine like gingerine chicken and drunken noodles at Kati Thai Cuisine, have some Italian salad and calzones at Tre Ragazzi’s Italian Cafe, dig into Mexican fanfare at Mayan Mexican Cuisine or sample some mouth-watering Chinese and Japanese style buffet at Super Hibachi Buffet Grill.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — For golfers visiting Gadsden, consider organizing a trip to Twin Bridges Golf Course. The course has been said to be tricky and pretty challenging even for experienced golfers because there are water hazards in the way almost at every hole. It is going to be challenging but lots of fun!
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — If you love history and nature, you are not going to regret bringing the charter bus to Forrest Cemetery in downtown Gadsden. Take a slow stroll through this prominent historic landmark while learning about and recounting many colorful stories about well-known residents of the city. The cemetery continues to be one of the most beautiful ones in the state of Alabama and dates as far back as 1872 when Captain A.L. Woodliff bought the land at his own expense. Take some time to stop by Ola Lee Mise tribute at Patriots Park, a touching tribute to a man who served as a United States Army officer and recipient of various awards and accolades including the Medal of Honor, Legion of Merit, Silver Star, Bronze Star and Purple Heart.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Looking for a place to have a picnic with your family? Perhaps you are hunting down the perfect place to have a camping trip instead? Rent a charter bus from US Coachways and head on over to Noccalula Falls Park and Campground. This outdoor attraction features not just spacious picnic grounds, benches, fire pits, grills, conveniently located chairs in a beautiful, calming surrounding but also hiking trails and waterfalls. A short distance away from the campsite are some eateries and retail outlets for daily essentials so, worry not, you are well taken care of. Another nice and peaceful trail to check out is the Martin Wildlife Park Trail which encircles a peaceful pond located right behind Gadsden Mall. At the end of the trail, there is a boardwalk and foot path that goes into a natural wooded island-like area. It would not do your trip justice if you did not bring your camera with you for a trip out to Lookout Mountain Parkway. The charter bus drive to this site is already a scenic drive by itself as it offers amazing views out of Lookout Mountain, waterfalls, canyons, vistas, unique towns and charming villages, state and national parks and nature preserves. If you are taking a road trip, be sure to pop by interesting sites like Little River Falls, Desoto State Park and Fort Payne. These places are perfect place to check out rare and unique wildlife and plants so, definitely, take your time and slow down to smell the roses along the way. Neely Henry Lake is where you can find more than 11,000 acres worth of calming waters and nearly 340 miles of beautiful shoreline to enjoy. This is the place where residents will head to for a walk, run or some fishing. The lake is made out of a bigger river that passes right through Gadsden and was a part of one of the busiest port in Alabama.
Renting a Charter Bus in Gadsden, AL, has Never been Easier with US Coachways
The best thing about using US Coachways to rent a charter bus in Gadsden is having the peace of mind of knowing that all representatives from the company are trained on Federal and State DOT regulations. They have undergone special training to help ensure the safety of all passengers on the buses that we help secure for you. To find out more about our convenient charter bus rental services in Gadsden and other cities around the country, give us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER or complete this Contact Us form and our staff will get in touch with you shortly.