Professionally-Driven Charter Buses for your Tour around Lawrenceburg, IN, is Available Right Now
Take a Scenic Walk along the Riverwalk, Make a Trip to a Zoo and Check out Lawrenceburg’s Historical Museums
Lawrenceburg is located to the southeast of Indiana in Dearborn County. Because of its close proximity to Ohio River, during the 19th century, Lawrenceburg became one of the most important trading centers in the state; the river allows for riverboats to enter the area via Ohio River and into the city. The vast development at the time also had to do with the construction of various railroads around the city, which fueled downtown businesses’ growth and attracted both other businesses and residents from the its surrounding regions. Many of the original buildings and constructions in Lawrenceburg has been added to the National List of Historic Sites and there are regular tours held to bring visitors around to sites like Dearborn County Courthouse, Lawrenceburg’s historic downtown district, Hamline Chapel United Methodist Church, Vance-Tousey House and Daniel S. Major House, etc. While Lawrenceburg’s downtown city center is where tourists can find historic buildings, a walking tour around some major residential areas which are quiet, quintessential sites will prove to be just as intriguing. Just a short walk along the tree-lined streets (together with an imagination), it is easy for one to imagine a time before cars existed and how the people lived simply and quietly with their families along the streets. Be sure to bring the charter bus to wonderful historic sites like the Liedertafel Hall which was built in 1893, Pfalzgraf building which dates back to the 1857, Zion United Church of Christ and the historic home along Elm Street with its Italianate design, one of which was the former home of Civil War General, Benjamin Spooner.
It is hard not to fall in love with whatever that Lawrenceburg, Indiana, has to offer; the attractions are fun-filled, charming and will leave a lasting impression with you long after your visit is over. Try your luck at the slot machines and games at Hollywood Casino, bring the group out for a whole day of friendly fun playing all types of indoor games at Competition Racing Indoor Karting Center, if you are a parent or teacher, visiting Cincinnati Zoo is a sure bet for the kids. When the sun is out and you are ready for some fun in the water, bring the charter bus to Florence Family Aquatic Center or hit The Carnegie for some theatrical shows and art-related events. National Underground Railroad Freedom Center remains to be one of the most iconic and historic museums in the region while Carew Tower has an observation deck where you can catch site of the city’s beautiful landscape...and don’t forget to take lots of pictures of it for keepsake. To get your hands on reliable, professional and affordable ground transportation like charter buses, mini buses, school buses, corporate cars, executive coaches and limousines in Lawrenceburg...there’s one company that you know you can count on - US Coachways. Give us a call right now to find out how we can help make your wedding reception, birthday party, corporate function, social gathering, field trip, bachelor or bachelorette party, fundraising dinner or other similar events a more memorable one.
List of Top Things to do and Places to Visit in Lawrenceburg, IN
Lawrenceburg is an undeniably unique and charming city, especially if you are coming from a big and bustling modern city. Most of the points of interest in Lawrenceburg retains its traditional values and designs and you will fall in love with how truly unique they all are.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — One of the best thing with a trip to Lawrenceburg, apart from the countless historic sites, is that there is a number of entertainment outlets and casinos to be found in the city. There’s Hollywood Casino with its thousands of slot machines, vast number of table and poker games, special programs, venue for events, golf course and LIVE entertainment you can enjoy at Rising Star Casino, and the elaborate set-up of games, restaurants, LIVE entertainment as well as venue for birthday, bachelor or bachelorette parties at Casino at Grand Victoria which is a short 20 minutes drive away from Lawrenceburg. But that’s not all there is to it. You can bring your friends and family for some indoor go-karting at Competition Racing Indoor Karting Center along Rudolph Way, enjoy the educational playground, art studio, ball pit and mazes for young children at Totter’s Otterville, enjoy a few rounds of virtual golf, celebrate a birthday party filled with fun arcade games like pinball at Gameworks, or just hang out with your fellow travelers with the latest movie at either Greendale Cinemas or Florence’s Regal Turfway Cinema where there are affordable 3D screenings and full service concession stands.
- Art & Culture — The art attractions in Lawrenceburg and its surrounding communities range from chic art galleries and personalized art classes to grand galleries with thousands of thought-provoking pieces from all around the world. On top of showcasing unique paintings from across various genres, Amber’s Art also features collectibles, sculptures, prints, posters and unique jewelry and crystals while you can enjoy clay pottery classes and painting lessons offered by Covington Clay.The Contemporary Arts Center in Cincinnati, on the other hand, is located within a very historic 6-storey building that features inspiring photos, paintings and a large variety of sculptures. The Carnegie holds a few galleries within its four walls and it includes the Eva G. Farris Education Center, Otto M. Budig Theater and The Carnegie Hall while Taft Museum of Art holds more than just amazing artwork, the building that the museum is at is an old Federal style building and within its walls are paintings that dates as far back as the 13th century, European sculptures and ancient Chinese porcelain pieces. Other fun art attractions that we think you should make time for includes the unique collection of artwork at Meddling with Nature which educates visitors about taxidermy, landscaping, performing arts and entomology, while the Cincinnati Art Museum holds more than 60,000 art pieces in its permanent collection which includes ancient historic artifacts.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — The Great American Ball Park is located a short 30 minutes drive away in Cincinnati and it is home to the Cincinnati Reds. The stadium hosts all types of events all year round including the MLB All-Star Game and has a Rose Garden, beautiful mosaics and the Toyota Tundra Home Run Deck. Of course, when you are visiting the museum, be sure to drop by the Hall of Fame and Museum which features some of the best games and sportsmen who have contributed to the team’s wins. Turfway Park is where you can find contests, special events, but the main spotlight is when there is a horse racing event on because this is when thousands of people make their way to the park to catch the horses and their racers in action. When the weather is getting you down, there is nothing better than a day of swimming in either Aquatic Pool or Florence Family Aquatic Center, both located a short distance away in Florence. People will get to enjoy the lap pools, a lazy river, water park, scuba diving lessons, spiral and speed water slides and at the latter attraction, there is a bathhouse you can make use of.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — One of the best places to learn about Lawrenceburg and its neighboring cities is at Dearborn County Historical Society and Museum. It is located in the city’s former founder’s home which was built in 1818 and today, it showcases some of the region’s most important artifacts, documents, pictures and poignant stories. The collection at Behringer-Crawford Museum, while dedicated to the area’s history, the rotating collection of exhibits may touch on more recent happenings including technology or you can bring the charter bus to the National Underground Railroad Freedom Center which has 3 distinct museums dedicated to the Underground Railroad. Other fun attractions to make it to your list of must-visit sites includes the single-screen historic theater of Walnut Theater, Mainstrasse Village which is an eye-opening traditional German village with a large number of restored buildings which has been transformed into restaurants, pubs and boutiques, Fountain Square which is a historic square founded in 1871 with a large number of shops, restaurants, cafes, hotels and businesses, and Carew Tower which was designed according to art deco architectural style. There is also an observation deck on the top floor that offers a scenic panoramic view of the city center.
- Zoos & Aquariums — When you have young children with you, be sure to rent a charter bus for a field trip to Cincinnati Zoo where there are exotic and local animals on showcase. The zoo is usually packed to the brim during summer holidays and year-end festive season but you will be rewarded with fun exhibits like the World of Insects and Cat Canyon, just to name a few, and during the festive season, you can be a part of the Festival of Lights program too.
Personal and Professional Customer Service and Cutting Edge Technology Offered by US Coachways
What makes renting a charter bus with US Coachways professional and affordably-priced bus rental service is that you will get your own sales representatives to walk you through every detail related to your trip and a dedicated project manager who has all your information handy at all times. We believe this personalized service is what makes US Coachways stand out from the rest. So, wait no more, contact us today to find out how you can benefit from such personalized and customized bus rental service for your events in Lawrenceburg, IN, too!