Take a Journey on a Los Angeles Charter Bus Rental
US Coachways Bus Rentals Perfect for Your Group Trip
Longing for a bit of Hollywood glamor? You came to the right place. Tour movie studios, trace the famous hand and foot prints at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, or indulge in a bit of celebrity sighting at one of Los Angeles' hot nightspots.
But L.A. and nearby Orange County have more to offer than celebrities. When not perusing masterpieces at the Getty or cheering on the Dodgers, you can shop, stroll along the Venice canals, star-gaze at the Griffith Observatory, visit the Magic Kingdom or taste some seafood at the famed Santa Monica pier.
And of course, don’t forget the beaches.
From school trips to corporate events and bachelor parties,US Coachways offers city bus tours to locations throughout California, including San Francisco, Sacramento and Palm Springs. Reliable and affordable, we have an extensive fleet of vehicles with luxury amenities from party buses to sleeper coaches. That and exceptional customer service makes US Coachways an ideal choice for church groups, community organizations and team travel as well as special celebrations such as weddings and anniversaries. And with our account specialists available 24/7, it’s always easy to make a reservation.
Tinseltown & Ocean Breezes: Is There More to Do and See in L.A.?
Absolutely! Millions come to L.A. hoping to catch a glimpse of celebrities or cheer on the city’s professional sports teams or enjoy the sun and surf at the beaches. But there’s so much more to captivate visitors. Below are some of the points of interest and things to do in the City of Angels.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Of course, Disneyland is the granddaddy of theme parks. If live music is your thing, tap into the West Coast music scene at the clubs on the Sunset Strip. Universal Studio combines a studio tour with a theme park. The Santa Monica Pier is loaded with rides and games. But if its roller coasters and water slides you want, visit Six Flags Magic Kingdom and neighboring Six Flags Hurricane Harbor. It’s never been easier to get there with US Coachways serving as the official bus charter service for Six Flags amusement parks nationwide.
- Arts & Cultural — The arts scene in Los Angeles is nothing short of impressive, from the art collections at the Getty Center to the fossils on display at the George C. Page Museum at Hancock Park to the ancient antiquities at the Getty Villa in Malibu. If its performing arts you want, catch a performance by the Los Angeles Philharmonic Orchestra at the Walt Disney Concert Hall or the famed Hollywood Bowl.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From the high-end shops on Melrose to the tea rooms in Pasadena, Los Angeles and its surrounding areas offers plenty for shopaholics and food lovers. Rodeo Drive is one of the world most famous and expensive shopping destinations, filled with designer stores perfect for window shopping. Orange County has outlet stores for bargain hunters. The Grove in Los Angeles is an outdoor shopping mecca. When dinner time comes around, sample the offerings of celebrity chefs and ethnic cuisines as well as sidewalk cafes.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Much to its dismay, Los Angeles is the largest city in the United States without an NFL franchise. But the city has plenty to offer the most diehard sports fan. Play 18 holes at the Trump National golf course. Cheer on the Dodgers from a box seat at Dodgers Stadium. Baseball not your game? The L.A. Lakers and the Stanley Cup champion L.A. Kings play at the Staples Center. In nearby Anaheim, take in the California Angels at Angels Stadium or the Anaheim Ducks at Honda Arena.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks —From the Hollywood sign to the Walk of Fame, Los Angeles is home to some of the most recognizable landmarks in the country. Star gaze at the Griffith Observatory or stroll the canals in Venice Beach. If you’re looking for a trip outside the city, take a walking tour of Pasadena’s historic district or head to the famed mission at San Juan Capistrano.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Los Angeles and nearby Orange County is a mecca for beach goers and surfers. Huntington Beach is known as Surf City USA. The Wedge in Newport Beach is famed for body surfing. Not a beach lover? The Santa Monica Mountains rise above Los Angeles and widen to meet the curve of Santa Monica Bay. In Orange County, the Cleveland National Forest comprises nearly 40,000 acres of steep canyons and meadows with magnificent oaks in the Santa Ana Mountains.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Lions and tigers and bears, oh my! The chimpanzee enclosure at the Los Angeles Zoo and Botanical Gardens has been heralded by renowned primatologist Jane Goodall. Curious about the marine life of the Pacific Ocean? The Aquarium of the Pacific in nearby Long Beach houses 11,000 animals from the world’s largest ocean and includes a shark lagoon and a penguin habitat.
- Other Points of Interest — Sunset Boulevard is filled with Hollywood lore. Take a romantic trip to Catalina Island or spend the day exploring the streets of the seaside town of Laguna Beach, with its hundreds of working artists and a famed museum.
Make Your L.A. Trip on a US Coachways Bus Rental
Looking for comfort and reliability, and good rental rates? Nothing beats US Coachways. Whether it’s a night on the Sunset Strip or a cross-country trip, our professional account specialists are on call 24/7 to make the arrangements. Let our team do the rest. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).