Travel in Comfort All Around Madison’s Top Tourist Attractions in a Style and Comfort
Get Around from Museums, Restaurants and Parks Easily and Comfortably
Located to the north of Alabama, the city of Madison shares the border with Limestone county to the west and the city is also included as a part of Huntsville’s Metropolitan area. You can easily find a wide variety of local things to do and places to see. Bring the charter bus to places like a charming skate park, an ‘art museum’ shared between 16 professional artists at 16 Main Gallery or go thrift shopping at Limestone Flea Market during the weekends.
There is no shortage in the number of restaurants when you are looking for a nice place for an evening out with your loved ones and we think kids will have a fantastic time at Madison’s Dublin Park. Worry not, fitness fans, you can keep yourself fit (even when you are traveling) by hiking up to Rainbow Mountain Trail. It is not the hardest trail you are going to find in Alabama but it does give you both a good workout AND unforgettable scenery.
We have a wide ranging types, makes and models of vehicles in our fleet, and that is why we are confident about being able to match our customers up with the best-priced charter buses in the market. Tapping into our network of bus owners, operators and dispatchers, US Coachways has the ability to find you last minute vehicles too. You can get your charter bus from Madison to anywhere in Alabama, or other major cities in the United States.
Fun Attractions and Madison, AL, Landmark Locations Suitable for Everyone
There is no need to restrict your traveling to just visiting touristy and possibly pricey tours because it is easy to find the following locations when you are using a charter bus from US Coachways. Below is a short list of points of interest that you might want to check out and we threw in some local delights too.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Looking for a place to hang out with your friends after a day of touring all around Madison AL? Check out Blue Pants Brewery, a local favorite hangout spot. There are plenty of variety as far as drinks is concerned and on some nights, there is light entertainment. While most parks would have little to nothing for kids under 4 years of age to do, things are different at Insanity Skate Park. It offers a well-equipped skate park and a mini golf course with 9 to 18 holes mini golf course for kids to play in. The US Space and Rocket Center is an interactive, learning playground with approximately 1,500 exhibits and hands-on games and activities for kids.
- Arts & Cultural — When visiting Madison AL’s Art Museum, you will be introduced to many works from local artists and other outstanding painters in the 2-floor attraction. The museum is conveniently located near Big Springs, so, do a search for Church Street and Williams Street. 16 Main Gallery is run by the city’s professional working artists who share a historic home as their very own ‘gallery’. With each of the artists sharing the space, you can conveniently go from one gallery to another without driving to a different location. On offer are art classes, talks, workshops and activities for kids.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Fancy looking through locally-made items to bring home as souvenirs for your family members? Instead of crawling a mall, bring the charter bus around to Limestone Flea Market where there’s loads to pick from as far as eating and shopping is concerned. For antiques and decorations, visit Hartlex Antiques and Interiors which is located along Hughes Road. Restaurants serving different cuisines are everywhere in Madison but you can find fairly-priced burgers and wings at Cricket’s at Sullivan Street, delicious Chinese cuisine at Golden China Restaurant located along Hughes Street and lovely Mexican fares at Chapala Authentic Mexican Restaurant at County Line Road.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Along Highway 72 West Madison is Madison Bowling Center. Bring your group along to this recreational facility as they have an entertainment complex with bowling alleys, large TV screens, dart boards and pool tables in a comfortable, fun environment. They cater to birthday parties, league nights and family outings. Visitors can also choose from Abbington Downs for picnics, playground and pavilions, Ashley 1st Entrance for basketball games and Brass Oaks for s kid-friendly playground.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — For those who have a couple of hours to spare, make a quick stop at Madison’s Public Library located in a corner of Plaza Boulevard. It is a great place for tourist to visit, especially if you are looking for local information and tour guides. Pick a book, find a space for yourself on one of the benches and relax. Want to have a closer look at the everyday lives of the locals in Madison? Try bringing the charter bus to Madison City Farmers Market for a refreshing change. Speak to the locals and learn about what they are selling by stopping every now and again to connect with them. A short drive away is Burritt on the Mountain, a home constructed by Dr. Burritt in 1934 which has been preserved and is now a museum.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Located slightly off of Old Madison Pike is a wonderful community park - Madison’s Dublin Park. Come check out the fountain in the middle of the lake or go swimming in the baby and diving pools, play a round of basketball, tennis, disc golf, volleyball, or jog around the trail. Whether you have 30 minutes to spare or a good 2 hours, visiting Rainbow Mountain Trail is well worth it because it is a charming, natural oasis that lets visitors roam around freely along its scenic trail. Check out Balance Rock when you are there too. If you are a dog lover, you are going to fall in love with The Dog Spot at Creekwood Park.
- Zoos & Aquariums — When the kids are fussing during your travels, bring them to Harmony Park Safari at the neighboring city, Huntsville, which is merely a 15 minutes drive away. It is an amazing drive-through zoo so, you might find some animals trotting their way towards you and peeking into your car. It would be a really fun activity for young children, for sure.
Using The Easy Bus Booking System From US Coachways is Convenient and Easy!
US Coachways caters to all types of events, including weddings, group travels, birthdays, tours, campaigns, school outings, field trips, camping trips, overnight tours, mufti-state transportation and more. With our ground transportation experience, we believe that we can find you the perfect ride for your trips. So, Contact Us
right now at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER to speak to our customer service representatives.