Feel Miami’s Heat With a FL Bus Charter Rental
Rent a Bus to Revel in the Magic City’s Nightlife, Beaches & Sports Venues
Miami sizzles during the day or night. And it’s not just the sultry weather. A scorching nightlife flavored by a strong Latin influence and spicy salsa culture has made the Magic City a place where the rich and famous like to play.
By day, hit the beach, peruse the extensive collection at the Perez Art Museum, visit the Miami Zoo and cheer on the Miami Dolphins at Sun Life Stadium. Once those are checked off your list, give in to the lure of deep-sea fishing and golf, enjoy endless shopping or explore the historic hideaways of Coral Gables before grabbing some Cuban food in Little Havana or dining at one of the city’s celebrity-owned restaurants.
Regardless of the size of your group or the type of trip you are planning such as a family trip, corporate event or bachelor party, you can depend on US Coachways to take the worry out of your travel plans. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Florida, including St. Augustine, Tampa, Orlando and Fort Lauderdale. Great bus rental rates and personal customer service guarantee a smooth ride for community organizations, school trips, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. Just give us your itinerary and our professional account specialists, dispatchers and drivers handle everything so you can sit back and enjoy the ride.
Do More Than Dance the Night Away in Miami
Miami’s reputation as a nightlife mecca is well deserved. But there is so much more to do in the Magic City than dance the night away — from great beaches and designer boutiques to exciting sports venues and encyclopedic art collections. Below are just a few of the many museums, landmarks and other points of interest worth a visit during your travel through the region.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — Looking for entertainment? You’ve come to the right place. Take in a concert at the American Airlines Arena, cool off at Grapeland Water Park or play the tables at the Miccosukee Resort. But Miami really heats up at night with its opulent, high-energy nightclubs and local bar scene. From South Beach to Coconut Grove, Miami’s dazzling array of nocturnal hot spots offers something to suit every taste.
- Arts & Cultural — Art buffs have a wealth of options to choose from, including the Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM) and the Museum of Contemporary Art (MOCA). On Miami Beach, the Bass Museum of Art features old masters as well as modern and contemporary exhibits. If it’s performing arts you crave, head to the Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts to take in the New World Symphony or the Miami City Ballet. Meanwhile, the New Theatre is known for putting the words of early and mid-career playwrights on stage including the world premiere of "Anna in the Tropics" that went on to win the Pulitzer Prize.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Calling all fashionistas and foodies. Discover unique boutiques and fine restaurants in Coral Gables and Coconut Grove. Fruit stands, art galleries, Cuban restaurants and cigar shops line the main drag of Little Havana while downtown Miami is home to one of the nation’s largest jewelry districts. The Design District tempts serious collectors with contemporary and traditional furniture showrooms. Hit the streets of South Beach, where Lincoln Road, Española Way, Washington Avenue, Collins Avenue and Ocean Drive stores are synonymous with must-have merchandise.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Whether you’re teeing up or cheering on your favorite sports teams, Miami has much to offer sports and golf fans. Play 18 holes at the Miami Beach Golf Club or cheer on the NBA's Miami Heat at American Airlines Arena. Not a basketball fan? Head to Sun Life Stadium to cheer on the Miami Dolphins or take in a Marlins’ game at Marlins Park.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — From the colorful murals that decorate Little Havana to the Gilded Age opulence of the Vizcaya Museum & Gardens, Miami offers many landmarks and historic sites worth touring. Uncover the world’s largest collection of Art Deco architecture in Miami Beach. Look for ghosts at the Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables or tour the Deering Estate at Culter. The Barnacle State Historic Siteoffers a glimpse of Old Florida during The Era of the Bay.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Outdoor fun in Miami includes more than 263 county parks and two national parks as well as miles of beaches perfect for sunbathing. Swimming is a year-round activity due to Miami’s sultry climate, as is boating and fishing. The waters bordering the area’s eastern shore are home to an incredible array of both natural and artificial dive sites. Hobie Beach, located just off the Rickenbacker Causeway, is the preeminent place for windsurfing. Everglades National Park protects an unparalleled landscape and is home to numerous rare and endangered species such as the manatee.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Rated one of the top 10 zoos in the United States by TripAdvisor, Zoo Miami is a must-see attraction that houses more than 2,000 animals across 360 acres in large open-air exhibits that approximate the animals' natural habitats and provides guests the feel of a safari. Meanwhile, the Miami Seaquarium is a south Florida attraction like no other – a place where dolphins walk on water and a killer whale flies through the air.
- Other Points of Interest —Stop by the El Credito Cigar Factory to see renowned rollers engage in the art of hand-crafting cigars daily. Head out west to the Everglades to the Miccosukee Indian Village where tribe members perform live alligator demonstrations, teach beadwork and basket weaving classes as well as lead scenic airboat tours through the Everglades. Enjoy the tasting rooms at Schnebly Redland's Winery & Brewery, the southernmost winery in the continental United States.
Don't Wait! Book Your US Coachways Bus Charter Rental to Miami Today
Travel through Miami on a US Coachways city bus charter. From bachelor parties to church group trips, enjoy a comfortable ride and great bus rental rates. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 to answer your questions or help make a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).