Charter Bus & Party Bus Rentals in Phoenix
Phoenix Bus Rentals for Culture Lovers & Wild Adventurers
There are plenty of reasons why famed architect Frank Lloyd Wright made this timeless Southwestern city his winter home.
Arizona’s capital city is a sophisticated, metropolitan destination surrounded by a pristine desert full of natural wonders and a rich history. Its world-class golf courses, restaurants, dining, shopping and vibrant nightlife are complemented by stunning desert views, hiking trails, botanical gardens and sophisticated cultural events. A multitude of big-league sporting events are the icing on the cake.
From your first step to the last stop, you can count on US Coachways. We offer the best bus rental rates possible and personal customer service to ensure a fantastic bus trip for community organizations, church groups and school trips as well as for special events such as bachelor parties, wedding activities and birthdays. With our fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters to locations throughout Arizona, including Tucson and Lake Havasu City. Give us your destination and let us handle the rest.
A Perfect Blend of Stunning Natural Wonders & Big City Fun
From the thrill of steep hikes in the beautiful Sonora Desert to fantastic golf, shopping, and dining as well as fun family attractions, opera performances, renowned museums and the Capitol Monument, a visit to Phoenix is a rich unforgettable experience. Below are just a few of Phoenix’s many wonderful points of interest.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — From major concerts by national acts to water fun at Wet’n’Wild, Broadway shows at the Orpheum Theater and exciting acrobatics at Arizona’s only trampoline park, Phoenix boasts entertainment attractions for everyone. You'll want to try your luck or take in a show at nearby Scottsdale casinos such as Casino Arizona and Talking Stick Resort.
- Arts & Culture — Culture lovers will find a treasure trove of fine arts performances and top-notch museums in Phoenix. Classical music fans can take in performances at Symphony Hall and the Arizona Opera. There are theater performances at the Herberger Theater Center, and traditional and contemporary art takes the leading role at the famed Heard Museum.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Some of the best shopping and dining is found in the Greater Phoenix area. Unique boutiques, bargain outlets and designer stores make it easy to find just what you’re looking for. Then relax after a busy day of shopping at popular eateries like Vincent’s on Camelback, a favorite of James Beard, or El Chorro, where you’ll find the best sticky buns in town.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Phoenix is known for its numerous professional sports. Its home-town teams include Major League Baseball’s 2001 World Champs, the Arizona Diamondbacks, as well as the NBA Suns and the WNBA Mercury. And Phoenix’s many world-class golf courses are also a major attraction.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Visitors can take tours of the Arizona State Capitol and walk back in time to the Phoenix of the 1880s through Heritage Square. Two awe-inspiring natural landmarks are Camelback Mountain and the Sonoran Desert National Monument, featuring an extensive saguaro cactus forest.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There’s plenty of outdoor fun to be had in Phoenix. Right in town you’ll find great hiking and bike riding trails in Phoenix Mountain Park as well as the beautiful Desert Botanical Garden. And for a fun Old West experience, go to Corral West, where you can enjoy wagon and pony rides, cowboy games and much more.
- Zoos and Aquariums — The beautiful Phoenix Zoo has more than 1,300 animals to see. There is also the Wildlife World Zoo and Aquarium in nearby Litchfield Park, which is definitely worth the short trip.
- Other Points of Interest — A must-see while in Phoenix is the spectacular winter home of America’s most famous architect, Frank Lloyd Wright.
Call Today to Reserve Your Phoenix Bus Charter Rental
You can depend on US Coachways and our bus charter rentals for a smooth and comfortable ride to your Phoenix destination — at a great price. Our professional account specialists are available 24/7 to answer your questions. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).