Easy Travel While Discovering The Best of Revere, MA
Revere, Being a Stone’s Throw Away from Boston, has Many Things to Offer
The city of Revere was named after a local American Revolutionary War hero, Paul Revere. It sits across Boston, which is only approximately 15 minutes drive away. This serene city also is a neighbor to Chelsea, Everett, Malden, Lynn and Winthrop. So, you know that if you can’t find something interesting to do in downtown Revere, there are countless historical landmarks and recreational centers a short drive away in your charter bus.
Revere makes for a fun spot to have a weekend getaway, romantic honeymoon or a corporate function. One can organize an afternoon out in Sony Myers Park or Trafton Park while history lovers can hang out the whole day while exploring an attraction like USS Constitution Museum. To satisfy the shopaholic in you, head over to North End, also called Boston’s ‘Little Italy’. You can also catch a game or show at TD Banknorth Garden or take the kids out to learn about aquatic animals at New England Aquarium, one of Massachusetts’ best attractions.
US Coachways has been providing reliable bus rental services to the people of Revere, Boston, Plymouth, Cape Cod, Springfield, Lexington and many other major cities in and around Massachusetts. If you are organizing a wedding reception, corporate function, business meeting, church outing, school field trip, school friendly match or group family travel, give us a call so that we can match you up with the best charter bus, coach charter, mini bus, school bus, party bus, double-decker coach, limousine or other luxurious vehicles we have in our fleet.
Find out More about the Things you can do in Revere
There are more attractions and historical landmarks in and around the city of Revere to make it a possible option as a year-round holiday vacation spot for travelers. Let us give you a quick rundown about the best points of interest in Revere that you should not miss.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — When you have restless kids with you who are bored with touring in the rented charter bus, you might want to make a pit stop at Sony Myers Park which features a large play area for kids, complete with playground amenities. For the adults, it is a quiet park, perfect for when you need to spend some time walking around or sit while doing some people-watching. Another place to check out if you are want a quiet place to relax in in Revere, it would be Trafton Park and its adjacent Trafton Dog Park. Don’t worry if you do not have a dog with you, you can play around with or get to know some of the cute canines in the park together with your young kids. It provides for a calming and fun respite for all. After all, it is free of charge.
- Art & Cultural — Making full use of the charter bus that you have rented for the trip, make that 15 minutes drive out to Boston to visit the historical and educational USS Constitution Museum. This non-profit organization aims to preserve the history of the warship, USS Constitution, which is also known as ‘Old Ironsides’. It features some exciting, fun and educational hands-on activities for kids to help them learn about the country’s sailing history. The site a former Charlestown Navy Yard at the foot of Pier 2. You do not need to have a deep love for history or sailing in order to enjoy the trip to USS Constitution, there is something very old-school and charming about the place that you will have no problem having fun while learning at the same time.
- Restaurant & Shopping — When it comes to shopping during your visit to Revere, we think the best place to head to is North End. It is the oldest neighborhood in Boston and is also home to a wide range of establishments like restaurants, quaint retail outlets selling trinkets and unique gift items as well as some historical sites. There is a very good reason the locals have nicknamed the neighborhood as Boston’s ‘Little Italy’ - a large number of its residents are of Italian descent.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues – Can’t wait to check out a game by NHL’s Bruins or NBA’s Boston Celtics? You are in luck because the TD Banknorth Garden, or better known as TD Garden, is only slightly more than 10 minutes drive from downtown Revere. Ever since its opening back in 1995, this attraction has come to attract more than 30 million people from all around the country. On top of hosting world class games, it plays host to countless concerts, sporting events, family-friendly shows, wrestling matches, ice shows and other forms of entertainment.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Revere Beach was the country’s very first public beach and although it is not a high end beach, it is a fabulous place to have a gathering with the people you love, just to hang out and relax. Activities you can engage in are bicycling along the beach, running, jogging, walking and picnicking. At night, the scenic view is very romantic. You can end the trip by checking out some of the restaurants, bars or cafes around the beach. The beach is rather quiet during colder months but the pace understandably picks up around summer, with lots of families and kids coming in to spend a calming afternoon at the beach with their loved ones. A short 15 minutes drive away from downtown Revere and in Malden is Pine Banks Parks. It consists of a series of hiking, running, jogging and biking trails. Visitors can also make use of park amenities like its baseball and softball courts, hockey and soccer facilities.
- Zoos & Aquariums — New England Aquarium provides young kids with lots of chances to learn about sea creatures they are curious about. Its exhibits includes electric eels, fierce piranhas, fascinating poison dart frogs, anacondas, lobsters, sharks, etc. The aquarium has more than 22,000 animals as exhibits and receives more than a million visitors every year. It also features the Simons IMAX Theater and New England Aquarium Whale Watch.
- Other Points of Interest — After a tiring day of walking about and exploring the city, the best place for a relaxing walk would be The Waterfront. It sits alongside a few suburbs, harbor, strips of retail outlets, restaurants aquarium and cinema. You can expect to easily spend a few hours going from one shop to another while enjoying the scenic view.
Call Today for the Best-Priced Charter Bus in Revere, MA
You know you can always count on US Coachways to provide you with quality customer service and affordable charter bus rental packages. Give us a call at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER to speak to our staff or send us an email quote request by completing the Contact Us form on our website. We look forward to hearing from you soon.