Shake Things Up with a San Francisco Bus Charter
Rent a Bus for Sightseeing, Shopping, Sports Events & More
There’s nothing wrong with being a tourist, especially in a city like San Francisco where there's so much to see and do. It’s a vibrant city, filled with celebrated neighborhoods and iconic sights from the Golden Gate Bridge to the hippie chic of Upper Haight. Beyond the sightseeing, there are world-class cultural attractions, shopping, professional sports teams, five-star dining and a happening nightlife.
Outside the fifty-square-mile city, there’s even more to explore in the surrounding Bay Area, including Silicon Valley and the vineyards of Napa Valley and Sonoma County.
From school trips to corporate events and bachelor parties, US Coachways offers city bus tours to locations throughout California, including Los Angeles, Santa Barbara and Lake Tahoe. Our extensive fleet of vehicles, from party buses to 56-seat coach buses, provides a myriad of travel options as well as luxury amenities. Known for affordable bus rental rates and reliable customer service, US Coachways is the perfect choice for church groups, community organizations and team travel as well as special events such as weddings and anniversaries. Ours account specialists are ready 24/7 to book your bus charter.
Plenty to Do & See in Frisco
Beyond the breathtaking views from the Golden Gate Bridge, the San Francisco Bay area offers many points of interest, from a championship professional football team to the chocolates at Ghirardelli Square and the scenic Napa Valley wine country. Below are some things to do on your San Francisco bus trip.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — San Francisco is known for its nightlife. The legendary Fillmore, where Janis Joplin and the Grateful Dead once performed, still rocks with an impressive lineup of musical artists. Head to the SoMa neighborhood for electronic music clubs, hip-hop or chill art lounge. Go bar hopping the artsy Mission district. Looking for roller coasters and family fun? Six Flags Discovery Kingdom is just 30 miles outside San Francisco in Vallejo, and it’s never been easier to get there. US Coachways is the official charter bus company for all the Six Flag theme parks.
- Arts & Cultural — Museums like the de Young, The Legion of Honor and the San Francisco Asian Art Museum are noted for their extensive collections. If its performing arts you want, head to the San Francisco War Monument and Performing Arts Center where the San Francisco Ballet and the city’s famed symphony orchestra have their home.
- Restaurants & Shopping — You can expect diverse shopping and dining experiences when you hit the San Francisco Bay area, from the counter-culture boutiques of the Haight to the high-end restaurants along Union Square. Dine on seafood and sourdough bread at Fisherman’s Warf. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge to explore the boutiques and galleries in Sausalito. Find outlet stores and one-of-a-kind keepsakes in Napa Valley.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — San Francisco and nearby Oakland are a destination for football and baseball fans. Take in the San Francisco Giants at AT&T Park, located on the city’s waterfront or the cheer on the 49ers at Levi’s Stadium. Oakland’s Overstock.com Stadium is home to the Raiders NFL franchise and the Oakland Athletics. Is basketball your game? The Golden State Warriors battle their NBA rivals at Oakland’s Oracle Arena.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — Next to the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz is the city’s most famous landmark. Take a boat to the former federal prison and see the cells that housed the likes of Al Capone and “Machine Gun” Kelly. Visit the bucolic ranch where Jack London wrote some of his famous adventure stories. Ride a cable car through Nob Hill. Admire the simplistic beauty of the Palace of Fine Arts. Coit Tower offers superb views of the city.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — The Golden Gate National Recreation Area hugs the California coastline for nearly 60 miles around the San Francisco Bay Area. Muir Woods National Monument is one of the easiest places to view old growth redwoods. Watch daredevils surf the big waves known as Mavericks at Half Moon Bay. Año Nuevo in Santa Mateo County is a breeding ground for elephant seals. Take a 10-mile hike through Robert Louis Stephenson State Park in Calistoga.
- Zoos & Aquariums — San Francisco and Oakland are both are home to a world famous zoo. At the San Francisco Zoo, visitors can watch rescued grizzly bear sisters, be entertained by a baby Western lowland gorilla and see the largest colony of Magellanic penguins outside the wild. The Oakland Zoo features more than 660 native and exotic animals including elephants, giraffes, and elands.
- Other Points of Interest — The Tech Museum in nearby San Jose explores the spirit of Silicon Valley. The spas in Calistoga are famous for their mud baths and hot springs. But it’s the 400 wineries dotted throughout nearby Napa Valley wine country that offer visitors a taste of something truly unique.
Don’t Wait! Visit Frisco on a US Coachways Bus Rental
For comfort, reliability and affordable bus rental rates, no one beats US Coachways. Whether it’s a day at Levi’s Stadium or a cross-country trip, we’ll get you where you want to go, when you want to get there. Our professional account specialists are on call 24/7 to make the arrangements. You just sit back and enjoy the ride. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).