Ride the Rockies in Comfort and Luxury on a Charter Bus
If you're looking to take a group on a trip they'll never forget, go to Colorado. From Pikes Peak to the sandstone at Mesa Verde, from the mile-high magic of Denver to the high desert of the Colorado Plateau, there's something here for everyone—endless outdoor activities, a thriving arts and music community, craft breweries and distilleries, farm-to-table eateries and a rich historical legacy.
But when you're in Colorado, you don't want to have your eyes on the GPS or the road ahead of you…you want to be able to take in all the natural beauty around you. The best way to do that? In the safety, comfort and convenience of a charter bus from US Coachways.
The Many Benefits of Traveling by Charter Bus
When you look at the benefits of the different modes of travel, there's nothing that compares to a charter bus:
- It's the most dependable way to travel—Delays and cancellations are relatively commonplace with other methods of travel. Did you know that as many as 850,000 air travelers arrive late somewhere every day? That doesn't happen with a charter bus. Your driver has the tools and technology to anticipate slowdowns and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, because of our access to charter bus vendors nationwide, we can usually find a replacement coach without much difficulty.
- You'll be safe and secure—Your driver is a trained professional, with a spotless driving record. Furthermore, because of the limited access to your bus, it's easy to monitor who comes and goes—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- There's no other mode of travel that offers the flexibility of a charter bus—You want to make last-minute or real-time changes, or even book an entire trip with little notice? You can usually do that with a charter bus. You'll also get to decide when you leave, where you'll go, how often you'll stop, how long you'll stay and when you'll go home.
- You'll travel in comfort—The high-back bucket seats are plush, with more leg room than you'll find on any other type of transportation. There's no middle seat, either, so you won't be jammed in between other passengers. The aisles are wide and you can get up and walk about whenever you choose.
- It's truly stress-free travel—You won't have to battle traffic, check the GPS, look at your watch or try to find a place to park. Your driver will handle all those details. There's no security checkpoint, so you won't have to stand in line, take off your shoes or throw out your toiletries. You'll ride on the same bus from start to finish, and you'll have your bags with you—no missed connections or lost luggage. Your phone or tablet won't interfere with navigational systems, so you'll never have to put it on "bus mode."
- It's the most cost-effective way to travel by group—Because you're sharing many of the costs of travel, you won't find a more affordable way to take a group anywhere.
- It's more than just a means of transportation—Your coach is an ideal meeting place, whether you're prepping employees on the way to a big meeting, talking strategy before a big game or going over some songs before a stop on your choir tour. You might also enjoy a little quiet time in the bus while everyone else is out on the town.
- You can take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes,so you'll spend less time stuck in traffic.
- You can help the planet—When you travel together on a charter bus, you take a number of private vehicles off the roads, lowering carbon emissions.
At US Coachways, we have been industry leaders in the charter bus business for more than 30 years. To get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus rental to Colorado, go to our user-friendly online Cost Calculator. For more information about the services we provide, or to get answers to any questions about charter bus travel, call1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.
Colorado—It's More than Just a Pretty Place!
When legendary musician John Denver sang about the sunshine on his shoulders, he was paying tribute to his home state of Colorado, where the sun shines an average of 300 days every year. It's renowned as an outdoor paradise, with virtually endless opportunities both summer and winter. But there's a lot more to Colorado than stunning vistas and sunlit mountain peaks:
- Historical attractions—Walk along the Colorado Gold Trail, where fortune-seekers made and lost fortunes in the 1850s. Some of the old mines are open for tours, including a train ride that will take you 3,000 feet into the Bachelor Syracuse Mine, near Ouray in the southwestern part of the state. Experience the Old West and frontier life along the Frontier Pathways Scenic and Historic Byway. See one of the largest displays of prehistoric life at Dinosaur National Monument or visit the ruins of an ancient Pueblo village at Mesa Verde National Park.
- Culture and the arts—There's a vibrant art community throughout the Rocky Mountain State, from small galleries in quaint little mountainside towns to the nationally renowned Denver Art Museum and the Colorado Springs Fine Arts Center. There's live theater at the Denver Performing Arts Complex (the second largest venue of its kind in the country), and outstanding museums focusing on everything from the state's natural and pioneer legacy to the history of aircraft and the gold mines that fueled westward expansion in the United States.
- Live music—For an experience unlike any other, catch a concert at the Red Rocks Amphitheatre, an outdoor arena literally built into a natural rock formation 10 miles outside of Denver. Colorado hosts a number of live music festivals, from the legendary Telluride Bluegrass Festival to festivals showcasing country music, jazz, blues, rock and reggae. The state also has an abundance of home-grown talent, having given the world such famous artists as John Denver, Judy Collins, Firefall and bandleader Glenn Miller.
- Delectable dining—With diverse agricultural and livestock farming throughout the state, Colorado is at the forefront of the farm-to-table culinary experience. It's also a mecca for wild game dinners, from bison burgers to elk sausage to mountain goat stew. Other iconic dishes include Colorado-style green chili (typically made with pork), fresh trout (cooked just about any way), and Colorado-style pizza, an extra-thick crust pie that requires lots of toppings.
- Craft adult beverages—Host to the Great American Beer Festival (the largest domestic beer extravaganza in the country), Colorado boasts more than 200 craft breweries, most of which offer tours and have tasting rooms, brew pubs and entertainment. There's also a burgeoning craft distillery movement, with handcrafted whiskeys, liqueurs and other spirits made with snow-melt water and local ingredients.
A Charter Bus—A Smart Choice for Any Outing to Colorado
The many benefits of a charter bus make it perfect for any type of travel, including:
- Business and corporate events—Business meetings, training sessions, seminars, workshops, conferences, conventions, team-building exercises, golf outings, picnics and company parties.
- Senior citizen travel—A charter bus can offer a new lease on life for many seniors, providing transportation to plays and concerts, museums and historical attractions, shopping trips, casino adventures, scenic drives and fall foliage tours.
- Family gatherings—Reunions, birthdays, anniversaries, weddings, rehearsal dinners, engagement parties, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement parties and graduation open houses.
- School travel—Class and club trips, athletic team transportation, prom and graduation after-parties, student volunteer projects, cultural offerings, fraternity and sorority events.
- Church ministries—Mission trips, choir tours, local volunteer efforts, retreats and church camp sessions, faith-based conferences and conventions, youth group and other fellowship outings.
- Once-in-a-lifetime events—Bowl games, college and professional sports, motor car races, stadium and arena concerts, touring theatrical productions, food and cultural festivals, public rallies
The Right Coach Makes All the Difference
You'll love the many benefits of a charter bus—dependability, flexibility, comfort, safety, affordability and the sheer ease of travel. But you want the right coach, one that provides plenty of room without too much unused space. At US Coachways, we'll learn as much as we can about your trip—how many folks are traveling with you, how long you'll be on the road, what you'll need to bring or take home with you, and any other special needs or concerns of your passengers. Then we'll work directly with our extensive network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that best suits your needs.
Going to Colorado with a small-to-medium-sized group? Take a mini-bus! They come in a range of sizes, seating anywhere from 24 to 35, all with ample storage space. For larger groups, the full-sized bus is ideal, holding up to 57 comfortably. There's also an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are always an option. We also offer ADA-accessible coaches.
With the exception of some school buses, all charter bus rentals have plush, high-back bucket seats, as well as climate control and a great sound system. You can also get Wifi, charging stations and electrical outlets, public address systems, DVD players and monitors, leather seats and hardwood floors, all for an additional charge. Check with your booking agent to see what's available.
Get the US Coachways Edge!
At US Coachways, we're continually looking for new ways to provide the highest levels of client service and satisfaction in the industry. When you charter a bus with us, you'll appreciate:
- Your ability to view invoices, itineraries and other information from all your US Coachways bookings, in one convenient location, with the US Coachways online Trip Management Portal.
- Comprehensive dispatch services around the clock, throughout your trip.
- Your own dedicated service team, with a single point of contact, providing swift and results-oriented responses to all your needs and concerns.
- The flexibility we offer—Because of our long-term relationships with charter bus vendors nationwide, we can usually make last-minute and real-time modifications to your travel plans without difficulty. In many instances, we can book an entire trip with relatively short notice.
- The great deals you get—We book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That gives us the vendor loyalty and the market knowledge to secure great pricing for our clients.
We have been approved by the General Services Administration (GSA) to provide charter bus rental services to the United States government and its agencies, including the armed forces.
Book Your Colorado Charter Bus Adventure Today!
See the Rocky Mountain State the easy and affordable way—in a plush charter bus rental from US Coachways. At US Coachways, we bring more than 30 years of experience in the charter bus rental business to individuals, groups and group leaders nationwide. To learn the estimated cost of a trip to Colorado, visit our online Cost Calculator for a free quote. To ask any questions about charter bus travel or to learn the full scope of our services, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak with an experienced travel agent.