Travel in Comfort, Luxury and Convenience
Whether you're headed to a business convention, a professional conference or a gathering of like-minded hobbyists, one of the most important decisions you'll need to make involves how you'll get there. Whether it's an annual sales meeting or Comic-Con, Star Trek or an educational/training conference, you want your attendees to travel in comfort, style, convenience and safety. The best way to do that—take a charter bus rental from US Coachways.
A Charter Bus—The Way the Pros Travel to a Convention
When you're taking a group to a conference or convention, you have many details to consider. The last thing you want to worry about is your transportation to, from and around the convention. A charter bus rental will take all the hassle out of your travel:
- You'll have unmatched flexibility—With a charter bus, you'll decide when you want to go, where you'll go, how long you'll stay there and when you leave. In many instances, you'll be able to make changes to your schedule while you're there.
- You can depend on a charter bus—Did you know that more than 800,000 air travelers arrive late somewhere every single day? Delays and cancellations are virtually unheard of with a charter bus. Your driver has access to the tools and technology to anticipate traffic problems and find alternate routes to get you there on time. Because of our vast network of charter bus service providers across the country, it's easier for us to find a replacement coach, should you experience mechanical problems.
- You'll be safe and secure—Because there's a highly trained professional behind the wheel, charter bus travel is one of the most accident-free ways to go anywhere. In addition, the limited access to the bus helps avoid uninvited guests. You and your personal items will be secure.
- You'll travel in comfort—The seats on a charter bus are wide, with more leg room than any other mode of travel. There's no middle seat, either, so you won't feel squeezed in. The aisles are spacious and you can move about at your convenience.
- It's the most stress-free way you'll find to travel—You won't have to watch the GPS or keep an eye on the clock. Your driver will get you where you need to go when you need to be there. You won't have to battle traffic or look for a parking place, either. We've got that handled. Because you'll ride on the same coach throughout the trip, and your luggage will always be with you, you won't have to sprint to make a connection or worry about lost bags. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you won't have to wait in a long line, take off your shoes, empty your pockets or throw out your shampoo. Your devices won't interfere with navigational systems, either, so you can stay connected at all times.
- Your coach can serve many purposes—A charter bus is an ideal setting for a group meeting. Prep your employees for the convention, give last-minute instructions, or build team morale. It can also be a place for some quiet time for your participants.
- You can take advantage of the HOV (high occupancy vehicle) lanes,It's not just a great way to get you there and back. You'll have a captive audience on the bus, so you can rehearse for your choir tour, give last-minute instructions or even hold a service. The bus can also be a sanctuary for parishioners who need a break.
- You can use the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes, so you spend less time stuck in traffic.
- Charter buses are one of the most cost-effective ways to travel—When you ride together on a charter coach, you'll share many of the expenses of the trip. That consistently makes charter bus travel one of the most affordable forms of transportation.
- You'll help the planet—When your group travels on a charter bus, it reduces the number of vehicles on the roads, lowering emissions.
At US Coachways, we bring more than three decades of experience to groups and group leaders across the country. To get a free quote on a charter bus rental to a convention or conference, use our online Cost Calculator . To learn more about the ways we can assist you with group travel, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced travel consultant.
Frequently Asked Questions about Convention Bus Rentals
- What's the best type of coach for travel to and from a convention?
- That depends on a number of factors—how many people will be attending, how long you'll be on the road, what you'll need to bring or take home, whether your participants have any special needs. At US Coachways, we'll carefully consider your needs and work with our vast network of vendors to find the ideal coach for your group. If you're traveling with a small-to-mid-sized group, the mini-bus is a great choice. It seats 24 to 35 comfortably and has plenty of room for your luggage and personal items. Larger groups will prefer the full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57. Multiple bus rentals are available.
- What kinds of amenities can I expect on the bus?
- Most coaches have certain modern conveniences as standard features, including Wifi, charging stations, DVD players and stereo/PA systems. Other options are available on a limited basis, including on-board bathroom facilities. Check with your booking agent.
- How much will it cost to travel by charter bus?
- The price for a charter bus rental varies, based on the following factors:
- When you'll be traveling—The time of the year (and the location) will customarily affect the cost of your trip. For example, it's more expensive to rent a charter bus in the winter in Florida than in the summer. On the other hand, you'll typically pay less for a charter bus in the winter in Massachusetts than in the summer. The time of the week will also dictate the price of a charter bus. You can expect to pay more for trips scheduled over Friday, Saturday or Sunday than during the week.
- Where you rent the charter bus—It's typically more expensive to rent a charter bus in a large municipality than in the suburbs or a rural setting.
- Where you return the bus—It costs less to return the bus to the same location you boarded it.
- How many people will be traveling—That will determine the size of the bus, which will have an impact on your cost.
- Whether you'll need any special features on the bus
- Will you provide shuttle services while the convention is underway?
- Yes. We offer convention shuttle services as a stand-alone option or as part of a package.
- Will US Coachways obtain any necessary permits?
- No. The customer has the responsibility for securing any required permits.
- What is your policy with respect to alcohol on the bus?
- Alcohol consumption is generally permitted on the bus, but you must notify US Coachways of that intent in advance of your departure. Your driver will always have the option to terminate or suspend alcohol consumption. In addition, alcoholic beverages may only be consumed if all passengers are of legal drinking age in the state where the bus in located.
Why You Want to Book with US Coachways
There's no question that a charter bus rental is the perfect solution when you're taking a group to a convention or conference. Here's why you want to choose US Coachways to get you there and back:
- Our more than 30 years of experience—We've built one of the largest networks of charter bus service providers in the world. That gives us the ability to customize your trip to meet your specific needs. We can typically make last-minute or real-time modifications to your itinerary, and can arrange an entire trip on short notice.
- Our purchasing power—We book an average of more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That gives us the local market exposure and purchasing might to get you highly competitive pricing.
- Your own dedicated service team—That means you'll have a single point of contact throughout your trip.
- The US Coachways Trip Management Portal—This online tool lets you view information about all your trips on a single web site. You can review prior invoices or gather other details about earlier excursions.
- Access to more than 2,000 charter buses nationwide—You'll be able to find the coach that's ideal for your group.
- Professional dispatch services 24/7
US Coachways is also a GSA (General Services Administration) approved vendor, authorized to provide charter bus services to federal government agencies and organizations. We've worked with the Federal Bureau of Investigation, the U.S. Navy and the Marines, FEMA and a host of other federal entities.
Make Your Charter Bus Reservation Today!
At US Coachways, we've provided convention and conference ground transportation services to groups throughout the nation for more than three decades. To obtain a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip, go to our easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. For answers to your questions or to learn more about the full range of services we offer, call 1-855-287-2427 to speak to an experienced customer service representative.