Make Your Trip Easy in the Comfort and Luxury of a US Coachways Charter Bus
From the charm and grace of Savannah to the 24/7 vibrancy of Atlanta, from the unparalleled beauty of the Appalachian foothills to the sand, surf and sun along the Atlantic Coast, Georgia offers something for everyone. Sip mint juleps in an antebellum mansion in Savannah, visit the boyhood home of former President Jimmy Carter in Plains, enjoy world class shopping and dining in the posh suburbs of Atlanta or marvel at the natural beauty throughout the state.
Whether you're coming to Georgia for fun and relaxation, or to take in the bustling big-city offerings of Atlanta, you don't want to turn your trip into work. With a charter bus rental from US Coachways, you can relax with everyone else while we handle all the details.
There's No Better Way to Travel with a Group than on a Charter Bus
You want your trip to Georgia to be a success? Choose a charter bus rental to get you there and back. With a charter bus, you'll get:
- Unmatched reliability—With most other modes of transportation, delays and cancellations are an everyday occurrence. Not so with a charter bus! Your driver has access to the tools and resources necessary to anticipate traffic problems and find alternate routes to get you there on time. In addition, because of our vast network of charter bus service providers across the country, we can usually find a replacement coach without much difficulty.
- Safety and security—It's no surprise that charter buses have one of the lowest accident and injury rates of any mode of travel. After all, you have a highly trained professional at the wheel, someone who's undergone extensive screening and has maintained a spotless driving record. Furthermore, because of the limited access to a charter bus, you'll find it easy to keep track of who comes and goes—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- Flexibility you get anywhere else— There's no other type of travel that lets you decide when you leave, how often you stop, how long you stay, and when you return. Want to stay in Atlanta for another day? We can usually make it happen. In most instances, we can also set up an entire trip with relatively short notice.
- A comfortable ride—The seats are spacious, with more room to stretch your leg than you'll get on any other mode of travel. There's no middle seat, either! The aisles are wide and you can saunter about at your leisure.
- A chance to really relax—You won't have to check your watch or look at the GPS. You won't need to find a place to park or battle traffic. Your driver will handle all those tasks. There's no TSA security checkpoint, so you can leave your shoes on and bring the whole bottle of shampoo. You'll stay on the same bus for the entire trip and you'll take your luggage with you—no worries about misplaced bags or missed connections. There's also no such thing as "bus mode" for your devices—stay connected at all times.
- The opportunity to use the high occupancy vehicle (HOV) lanes—That's less risk of getting stuck in traffic.
- More than a bus—Use your coach for a group meeting! Prep employees for a conference, warm up the choir or motivate a team before a big game. The bus can also offer peace and quiet in the middle of a busy trip.
- More travel for your dollar—You'll share many of the costs of travel, so you'll typically have more money to spend on a good time in Georgia.
- A chance to help the environment—When you travel with others on a charter bus, you can lower emissions by taking a number of private vehicles off the roads.
At US Coachways, we have set the standard in the charter bus rental business for more than three decades. For a free quote on the cost of a charter bus rental to Georgia, go to our convenient online Cost Calculator. To ask any questions about charter bus services, or to learn about the many ways we can help, call 1-855-287-2427 and speak to an experienced travel consultant.
Enjoy All Georgia Has to Offer
- Enjoy all Atlanta has to offer—Known affectionately as "Hotlanta," it's a teeming city with a vibrant night life (many consider it the hip-hop capital of the world), an eclectic culinary scene, world-class museums, theatres and music venues, and a rich historical legacy. Regardless of the time of year, you're likely to find a great music festival, whether it's blues, jazz, bluegrass, soul or Americana. There's a top-tier symphony, opera, dance and theatre, too. Visit the Martin Luther King Center or the National Center for Civil and Human Rights, or learn the history of the world's most popular beverage at the World of Coke Museum. Head over to Buckhead for the best shopping in the Southeastern United States.
- Experience the gentility and charm of the old South—here's no place in the country like Savannah, with its unique blend of elegance, extravagance and Southern hospitality. Enjoy strawberries and tea at outdoor cafes dripping with Spanish moss, or savor world-class "low country" cuisine at one of the city's many outstanding restaurants. Take the Antebellum Trail through Macon, Old Clinton, Athens, Madison and Watsonville. It's a 100 mile journey through old plantations, stately mansions and quaint Southern towns preserved in time.
- Stand in awe of the natural beauty—With mountains, dense forests, raging rivers and more, Georgia is one of the most visually stunning states on the North American continent. Check out the 1,000 foot deep, two mile long Tallulah Gorge, with six waterfalls, 80 foot high suspension bridge and great hiking trails. The Callaway Gardens, spread out over 6,500 acres at the southern tip of the Appalachians, features an azalea bowl, a butterfly center and the Callaway Memorial Forest. At the Etowah Indian Mounds, near Cartersville, you can see the remnants of an ancient Native American community, including huge, hand-carved stone effigies with original pigmentation.
- Take in the rich history—One of the original 13 colonies, Georgia has played a key role in the growth and life of America for three centuries. Take a tour of the Kettle Creek Battlefield or Fort Morris, two sites that demonstrate the pivotal role Georgia played during the American Revolutionary War. Of course, Georgia was at the epicenter of much of the Civil War, from Andersonville to Kennesaw Mountain to Chickamauga. Visit the National Civil War Naval Museum in Port Columbus, or follow Sherman's famous "March to the Sea," with markers in many of the towns that were burned to the ground. The Trail of Tears National Historic Trail, marking the forced relocations of Native Americans, also runs through Georgia.
Why You Want to Book Your Charter Bus with US Coachways
At US Coachways, we work hard to provide client service that's second to none. When you book your charter bus rental with us, you'll get:
- Comprehensive dispatch services, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Access to the US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, where you can look at invoices, itineraries and other data from all your US Coachways bookings in one convenient location.
- Your own dedicated service team to respond to questions or concerns throughout your trip. You'll also have a single point of contact at all times.
- The flexibility that comes with more than 30 years of experience in the business. We can typically make last-minute or real-time modifications to your itinerary without much difficulty and may even be able to book an entire excursion with little notice.
- The benefit of our purchasing power—We book, on average, more than $55 million in charter bus rentals every year. That gives us unmatched vendor loyalty and extensive local market knowledge, so that we can get highly competitive pricing.
We are also approved as charter bus vendors by the General Services Administration (GSA). We can provide charter bus rental services to the United States government and its agencies, including the military.
A Charter Bus Rental—Ideal for Any Occasion
Dependability…flexibility…comfort…safety…affordability…the features that make a charter bus stand out from other modes of transportation make it a great choice for any outing:
- Family celebrations—Weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, birthdays, anniversaries, retirement parties, reunions, bar and bat mitzvahs, graduation parties.
- Retiree and senior citizen travel—Shopping excursions, museums and historical attractions, concerts and plays, casino nights, fall color tours.
- Business and corporate events—Sales and business meetings, conferences, conventions, training classes, workshops, seminars, team-building exercises, golf outings, picnics, company parties.
- School trips—Fan and athlete travel to games and matches, student volunteer projects, club and class trips, cultural outings, prom and graduation after-parties, fraternity and sorority outings.
- Church ministries—Choir tours, retreats and church camp travel, mission trips, local volunteer work, youth group and adult fellowship events, faith-based conferences and conventions.
- Special events—Bowl games and other college/professional sports, touring Broadway shows, stadium and arena concerts, motor car races, food and cultural festivals, public rallies
Let Us Help You Secure the Optimal Coach for Your Group and Trip
You've made your first smart move—you've decided to travel to and from the Peach State in the safety, convenience and luxury of a charter bus from US Coachways. But just as important…you want to make certain that you get the ideal coach—one that has enough room for everyone to be comfortable without a lot of empty space.
When you book a charter bus with US Coachways, we'll take the time to learn the details of your excursion—how many folks are going with you, how long you'll be traveling, what you'll want to bring or take home, and any other special needs of your passengers. Then we'll work with our extensive nationwide database of charter bus vendors to find the coach that's just right for you.
If you are headed to Georgia with a small-to-medium-sized group, we recommend the mini-bus. It comes in a number of different sizes, seating anywhere from 24 to 35 people. There's also ample space for luggage and personal items. If you're traveling with a larger group, you'll want to book the full-sized bus, with accommodations for up to 57 passengers and an on-board bathroom.
All the charter buses (except for some of the school buses) come with plush, high-back bucket seats, climate control and a great stereo system. Additional features, from Wifi to DVD players and monitors, electrical outlets, public address systems, leather seats and hardwood floors, may be available for an extra charge. Check with your booking agent.
Book Your Charter Bus Trip to Georgia Today!
Don't wait another day! To learn more about our services or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals, call us at 1-855-287-2427 and speak to one of our experienced and professional travel consultants. For a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip to the Peach State, check out our convenient and easy-to-use online Cost Calculator. We bring more than 30 years of hands-on experience in the charter bus rental industry to individuals, groups and group leaders nationwide.