Rent a Bus to Delight in Amazing Views, Good Food & Great Fun
Don’t be fooled by Hoboken’s dimensions. Yes, the city is only one-square mile in size, but big things come in small packages. Hoboken and neighboring Jersey City exude a big-city vibe with cool restaurants, hip bars and funky shops.
Located on the banks of the Hudson River, Hoboken and Jersey City each present unique delights. Waterside walkways have panoramic views of lower Manhattan. Enjoy a thrilling arts community, sail on the Hudson River, or cruise around the Statue of Liberty. Tour the Hoboken Historical Museum, catch a ferry to Ellis Island or visit the Empty Sky 9/11 monument at Liberty State Park in Jersey City.
Don’t miss the state-of-the-art Liberty State Science Museum, with its hundreds of exhibits and the nation’s biggest IMAX dome theater.
Whether you’re planning a family vacation, an evening bar hopping with friends or a school field trip, US Coachways offers city bus charter rentals with experienced drivers to locations throughout New Jersey, including Atlantic City, Newark and the Jersey Shore. We are the ideal choice and affordable travel option for community groups such as veterans and fraternal organizations, school trips, church trips and team travel. Our extensive fleet of buses featuring luxury amenities makes it easy to accommodate any size group for any special event such as bachelor parties. Tell us where you want to go and how you want to travel, and we handle the rest.
Much to Enjoy in Hoboken & Jersey City
There is no shortage of sites and delights in Hoboken and Jersey City. Among the many points of interest in these dynamic New Jersey cities are:
- Arts & Cultural — The art and culture scene in Hoboken and Jersey City is nothing short of thriving, from the contemporary works displayed at various galleries to the local painters, photographers and jewelry designers showcased at the Monroe Center for the Arts, a former Hoboken factory. If its performing arts you want, the Mile Square Theater presents new plays and revivals. For a taste of the past, visit the Hoboken Historical Museum on Hudson Street.
- Restaurants & Shopping — Be sure to bring two things when you visit Hoboken and Jersey City: your wallet and your appetite. Explore the one-of-a-kind shops that span the length of Washington Avenue, Hoboken’s main thoroughfare, selling funky outfits, artwork and hip kitchen and house wares. Take time to sample the goods at Carlo’s City Hall Bake Shop, made famous by the reality television show “Cake Boss.” Head to Jersey City and sample the fare at Maritime Parc, named one of New Jersey’s top restaurants, or head to nearby Liberty House to sample the raw bar.
- Historical Sites & Landmarks — Beside the area’s modern-day urban sophistication, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island are a reminder of America’s immigrant past. Regular ferry service from Liberty State Park connects visitors to these two great historical sites. Nearby, the Empty Sky 9/11 monument is a somber memorial to the Garden State residents killed in the September 11 terrorist attack.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — Dramatic views of the Manhattan skyline are only one benefit of the strategic location of Hoboken or Jersey City on the banks of the Hudson River. Outdoor enthusiasts will find kayaking, sailing and charter cruises. For landlubbers, Liberty State Park has trails for hiking and biking, an outdoor performance area and a two-mile promenade, and it’s the site of spectacular Fourth of July fireworks.
- Other Points of Interest — A distinctive building looking out over the Hudson River, the state-of-the art Liberty Science Center is a must see stop for families with children. Eight expansive galleries house hundreds of exhibitions on science and technology. Catch a show at the nation's largest IMAX Dome Theater or the Joseph D. Williams Science Theater, which shows 3D films.
Book Your Hoboken Bus Charter or Jersey City Bus Charter Today!
Whether it’s a party bus, sleeper coach or a 56-seat luxury coach, you can count on US Coachways to get you where you need to go. Our account specialists are available 24/7 to help groups of all sizes. For a free quote or to book your trip, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).
Tourism hot spots in New Jersey