Visit the Bayou State in the Comfort and Luxury of a Charter Bus
When you think of Louisiana, the first thing that typically comes to mind is New Orleans—the Crescent City…the Big Easy…the epicenter of Cajun and Creole culture and cuisine in the world. But there's much, much more to the Bayou State. It's been called by various names—the sportsman's paradise, the jazz capital of the US, the Mardi Gras state, and even the "Holland of America", a tribute to its vast bayous, similar in many ways to the dikes and waterways in the Netherlands.
There's much to see and do in Louisiana, from the French Quarter and the National WWII Museum to the stately southern plantations in Natchitoches and the state capitol in Baton Rouge, with a floor built of lava from Mt. Vesuvius in Italy. But you don't want to drive there. You'll need to keep your eyes glued to the GPS, watch the clock, fight the traffic and look for somewhere to park. There's a better way to visit the Pelican State—in the safety, convenience and affordability of a charter bus from US Coachways.
A Charter Bus—There's No Better Way to Take a Group to Louisiana
When you're organizing a group trip anywhere, you're always looking for ways to provide the best experience with the least amount of hassle. When it comes to your transportation options, there's no easier and better way to go than by charter bus:
- It's the most dependable way to take a group anywhere—With other modes of travel, delays and cancellations happen on a pretty regular basis. Not with a charter bus! Your driver has the on-board resources to anticipate traffic problems and find alternate roads to get you there on time. In addition, because of our access to vendors nationwide, we can usually find a replacement coach in a short period of time.
- It's the most comfortable way to travel—You'll have high-back bucket seats that are wider and have more leg room than any other mode of transportation. There's no middle seat, either! The aisles are wide and you are welcome to get up and move about at any time.
- It's the most hands-off form of group travel—You won't have to get behind the wheel, battle traffic, look for a place to park, check the map/GPS or look at your watch. Your driver will take care of all those details. There's no TSA security line or checkpoint, so you can keep your shoes on and bring all your personal care items. You'll ride on the same coach from start to finish, and you'll always have your personal items with you—no need to sprint to make a connection and no concerns about misplaced luggage. Your personal devices won't affect navigational systems, either, so you can stay connected at all times.
- You'll have complete control of your schedule—With a charter bus, you decide when you depart, when and where you stop, how long you stay, what you see and when you return. You want to spend an extra day in New Orleans? In most instances, we can make that happen. We can even book an entire excursion to Louisiana with short notice.
- It's a safe and secure way to travel—Your driver has extensive training, a clean driving record and has undergone an extensive background check. That makes charter bus travel one of the most accident-free ways to go. There's also just one way on and off the bus, so you'll find it easy to keep tabs on who comes and goes—you and your personal items will be safe and secure.
- You can use your bus for many things—It's more than just a way to get you there and back. It's an ideal place for a group meeting, whether you're getting a team fired up on the way to a game, debriefing employees after a training session, or getting the family to join together in a chorus of Happy Birthday. You might also find a quiet corner in the bus during a busy trip to Louisiana.
- You'll have the benefit of the HOV lanes—Avoid traffic jams by traveling in the high occupancy vehicle lanes.
- You'll get more travel for your money—You'll be sharing the costs of ground transportation. That usually makes charter bus rental one of the most cost-effective ways to go.
- You'll help the environment—When you ride together on a charter bus, you can take as many as 20 private vehicles off the roads, significantly lowering emissions.
At US Coachways, we have been at the forefront of the charter bus rental industry for more than 30 years. Visit our online Cost Calculator to get a free quote on the cost of a charter bus trip to Louisiana. Call us at 1-855-287-2427 to learn more about our services or to ask any questions about charter bus rentals.
There Are Lots of Reasons to Let Louisiana Be Your Destination
When you're taking a group somewhere, you want to go somewhere that offers a little something for everyone. You'll find that in Louisiana:
- Historical attractions—The National WWII Museum (formerly known as the National D-Day Museum), in New Orleans, includes permanent exhibits focused on naval invasions, from Normandy to the Pacific. There's also the USS Kidd, a WWII destroyer, now a museum ship permanently berthed in Baton Rouge. There are dozens of historic plantations across the state, many restored to their antebellum grandeur.
- Arts and culture—Considered by many to be the birthplace of jazz, Louisiana (and not just New Orleans) offers a unique and colorful cultural experience, heavily influenced by Cajun, Native American, French, African and other ethnic communities. You'll find just about any musical genre in the French Quarter or among the varied parishes in N'awlins. For visual arts, visit the LSU Museum of Art, in the state capitol, the New Orleans Museum of Art, or one of the many galleries in the Big Easy. Come to one of the many music festivals in NOLA for a taste of zydeco, Cajun, gospel, brass hop, rockabilly or swamp pop.
- Food and libations—If you do nothing in Louisiana but eat and drink, you'll have the trip of a lifetime. The list of iconic Louisiana culinary treats is endless—think gumbo, Etouffee, Po'boys, jambalaya, muffalettas, beignets, crawfish pie, maque choux, boudin—and that's really just the Cajun and Creole offerings. You'll find five-star French restaurants, seafood shacks and even drive-through daiquiri stands. Louisiana has long been known as a haven for beer-lovers. Before Prohibition, it was considered the "Beer Capital of the South". You'll find microbreweries across the state, offering tours and tasting rooms.
- The great outdoors—You'll quickly discover why Louisiana is aptly dubbed the "sportsman's paradise". There aren't many locales in the country where you can go freshwater or saltwater fishing, but you can here. Take a sailboat out on Lake Pontchartrain, paddle a canoe or kayak back into the swamps, marshes, rivers and bayous, or relax on a chartered boat ride through the Louisiana backwaters. There are hiking trails throughout the state, beaches along the Gulf of Mexico and the legendary Audubon Golf Trail, a collection of 16 of the most beautiful links you've ever seen.
Make Sure You Have the Right Bus!
There's no other mode of travel that compares to a charter bus rental. But you want to take the time to make certain you have a coach that works for your group and your trip. When you book an outing with US Coachways, we'll consider all the details of your event—how many people will be coming, how long you'll be on the road, what you want to bring or take home with you, and any other special needs. Then we'll work closely with our vast network of charter bus service providers to find the ideal bus.
If you're going to Louisiana with a few friends or a small-to-medium-sized group, we suggest the mini-bus. You can get a mini-bus that seats anywhere from 24 to 35, with lots of room for personal items. If you're group's larger, you'll want the full-sized bus, with an on-board bathroom and accommodations for up to 57 passengers. Multiple bus rentals are an option and ADA-accessible coaches are available.
Most charter buses (except for some of the school buses) come with high-back bucket seats, climate control and a great stereo as standard features. You can also get Wifi, electrical outlets, DVD players and monitors, public address systems, leather seats or hardwood floors for an extra charge. Check with your booking agent to learn what's available.
You'll Enjoy a Charter for Any Type of Trip to Louisiana
The many advantages of a charter bus make it an easy decision for any outing to the Bayou State:
- Business and corporate events—Sales meetings, training sessions, team-building exercises, workshops, seminars, conventions, conferences, golf outings, picnics and other company celebrations.
- Family celebrations—Weddings, engagement parties, rehearsal dinners, reunions, bar and bat mitzvahs, graduations, birthdays, anniversaries and retirement parties.
- Church outreach—Mission trips, retreats and church camp sessions, faith-based conventions and conferences, choir tours, local volunteer work, youth group and adult fellowship events.
- School travel—Athlete and fan transportation, club and class trips, student volunteer projects, fraternity and sorority outings, prom and graduation after-parties, cultural offerings, band and orchestra festivals.
- Senior citizen and retiree excursions—Shopping trips, museum and historical landmark visits, plays and concerts, casino nights, and fall color tours.
- Special events—Bowl and championship games, amateur and professional sports, motor car races, touring theatrical productions, food and cultural festivals, rallies, and stadium, arena or pavilion concerts.
Our Commitment to You
At US Coachways, we are dedicated to providing client service and satisfaction that's second to none. When you book a charter bus with us, you'll get:
- Highly competitive pricing—We set up, on average, more than $55 million in annual charter bus rentals. That gives us unmatched vendor loyalty and local market savvy, helping us maximize our purchasing power.
- Unrivaled flexibility—Because we've been industry leaders for more than 30 years and have built an extensive network of charter bus service providers nationwide, we typically make last-minute or real-time changes to your itinerary without much difficulty. We also have the ability to book entire trips to Louisiana with relatively short notice.
- Comprehensive dispatch services whenever you need them, 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- The use of the US Coachways online Trip Management Portal, where you can view itineraries, invoices and other information about all your bookings in a single location
- Your own dedicated service team, with one specific point of contact, ready to respond to your needs and concerns throughout your trip.
We are also General Services Administration (GSA) approved to provide charter bus rentals to the federal government and its agencies, including the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marines and Coast Guard.
Make Your Reservations for Louisiana Today!
There's really no reason to put it off another day! To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus rental to the Bayou State, use our convenient online Cost Calculator. For answers to any questions about charter bus travel, or to learn about the many ways we can assist you with ground transportation, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for an experienced travel consultant. Take advantage of our 30+ years in the charter bus rental business!