Looking for a place to get away from the hustle and bustle, where you can relax and enjoy natural beauty, friendly people and a laid-back vibe? Come to New Hampshire, with its mountains, lakes, forests, quaint towns and breathtaking inns. Make it easy on yourself, though. Travel to the Granite State on a charter bus from US Coachways. Relax with everyone else while we handle all the details.
The US Coachways Difference
At US Coachways, we know you have options. Here's what sets us apart:
- We make your safety our primary concern —
- We require that all our employees have a thorough understanding of Department of Transportation (DOT) rules and regulations and complete all relevant DOT training
- We put every charter bus through a comprehensive inspection, with a system of checks and balances that ensure compliance with our Gold Star of Approval
- We require that all automotive techs who work on any bus we provide have received the Blue Seal of Excellence from the National Institute for Automobile Safety
- We subscribe to Carrier411, the leading carrier monitoring service, to allow us to effectively monitor safety and DOT compliance issues
- Our unparalleled national network of charter bus service providers
- With our hand-picked list of approved vendors nationwide, you'll have access to the country's largest fleet of vehicles on-demand
- Because we have access to the largest fleet of coaches, you'll always get competitive pricing, as set forth in our price match guarantee
- Because we have longstanding relationships with vendors in more than 100 hubs across the country, with access to more than 5,000 vehicles, we can usually book an entire trip with little notice
- Our use of cutting edge technology —
- With our state-of-the-art online Trip Management Portal , you can check invoices or itineraries from prior trips, make a reservation, get a quote, pay for travel and track a reservation from a mobile or desktop device
- We offer SmartDrive, Wifi, USB ports, flat screen television, sophisticated 2-way radios and on-board video monitoring to make your trip better
- Our drivers and dispatchers have access to the Bus Route Analysis tool, which provides real-time information about road conditions, including roadblocks, construction, accidents and other problems, allowing us to proactively find alternate route to get you to your destination on time
Choose US Coachways
At US Coachways, we have brought people and events together for nearly four decades, always giving top priority to safety and reliability. We are the largest provider of charter bus rentals in America, and are known for our special expertise with short notice bookings and trips involving complicated logistics. We have built and maintained a vast network of charter bus and mini-bus vendors nationwide, offering our clients a wide range of vehicle options in hundreds of cities throughout the country. With our fast-connect, intuitive booking system, we set up more than 25,000 charter bus outings every year. To get a free estimate on the cost of a charter bus trip to New Hampshire, go to our convenient online Cost Calculator. For answers to any questions about charter bus rentals, or to learn more about the full scope of our services, call 1-855-287-2427 or live chat with an experienced luxury travel consultant.
A Few of the Great Reasons to Visit New Hampshire
- The shopping — It probably won't surprise you that a state with the motto "Live Free or Die" does not have a state sales tax! That means you can go to many galleries, boutiques, antique emporiums, vintage shops and even malls and get more for your money. Visit Portsmouth, one of the oldest towns in New England, and find independent retailers in the historic buildings in downtown. The Mall of New Hampshire, in Manchester, has more than 125 stores, including many of your favorite international retailers.
- The scenery — From Mt. Washington, the highest mountain peak in New England to Lake Winnipesaukee and everywhere in between, you'll find verdant forests, rivers, streams and all the stunning natural beauty for which the area is famous. Visit the Flume Gorge or White Mountain National Forest, or take a ride on the Conway Scenic Railroad. The bigger cities offer a charm and aesthetic you won't find many other places, with many historic homes and other buildings, some dating back to the days of the American Revolution.
- The covered bridges — When you think of covered bridges, New England is probably the first area that comes to mind. It's no surprise, then, that New Hampshire offers 55 historic wooden covered bridges. The bridges date back to a time when the decking on most bridges was made of wood—the covering protects the surface of the bridge from the elements. At 450 feet, the Cornish-Windsor Covered Bridge is the state's longest. The Sentinel Pine Bridge, a pedestrian bridge at Flume Gorge, may be the most stunning, appearing to hang in midair. The Haverhill-Bath, built in 1829, is the oldest bridge still actively in use.
- The cozy cafes, restaurants and watering holes — In quaint little town after quaint little town, you'll find one-of-a-kind inns and eateries, bars and pubs, with friendly owners, welcoming townspeople, iconic foods and plenty to slake your thirst. New Hampshire produces nearly 100,000 gallons of maple syrup every year—try a maple sundae, one of the local treats. New England is also one of the nation's top apple producing regions—enjoy apple cider, cider donuts or some of the best apple pie you'll ever eat. Come in April and enjoy a cold one, as the entire state celebrates New Hampshire Craft Beer Week. With nearly 90 craft breweries in the Granite State, you won't have to go far to wet your whistle.
Your Bill of Rights as a US Coachways Customer
Every US Coachways customer is entitled to our "Gold Standard" treatment:
- You have the right to know all estimated costs up front—We will carefully explain all potential fees at the time of sale and will document those costs in your contract. We recognize, however, that some prices may change due to supply and demand. If the cost of your charter bus trip increases, through no fault of yours (such as an itinerary change), we will immediately notify you and give you the option to cancel the trip without incurring any cancellation fees.
- You have the right to financial protection in the event of a cancellation—We'll make certain you understand our cancellation policy before you sign your contract. We'll also offer you the opportunity to purchase cancellation protection to reduce potential costs if a charter does not happen.
- You have a right to a professional driver—We require that all drivers who work for any of our affiliate vendors and who serve on our charters comply with state and federal regulations and guidelines for safety and driving. Your driver must have a comprehensive knowledge of your itinerary, and must act with professional courtesy at all times. If your driver does not meet these standards, we ask that notify us promptly. We'll conduct a thorough investigation. If your allegations are corroborated, we will refund you 5% of the total cost of your trip, up to a maximum of $500.
- You have a right to have amenities that work properly—If any amenity does not function properly, we will either fix it or provide you with a replacement coach, if possible. In addition, for every day that an amenity does not work properly, we will refund 5% of the total cost of your charter, up to a maximum of 20% of the total cost of your charter.
- You have a right to protection in the event of "state of emergency" or weather-related venue closings—If a venue on your trip is closed because of a "state of emergency," we will cap all potential cancellation fees at $500, as long as the closure was beyond your control. If you have a weather-related closure, you will be able to use any cancellation fee to offset the cost of a future charter bus booking.
- You have the right to on-time pickup—We allow a 30 minute window for your initial pickup. If we are more than 30 minutes late, we will refund you 5% of the total cost of your charter. For each additional 30 minute late arrival, we will refund an additional 5% of the total cost of your charter. Late fees shall not exceed 20% of the total cost of your charter.
There's a Coach that's Just Right for You
You'll have a great trip when you visit New Hampshire on a charter bus. It'll be even better if you take the time to find the right bus for your group and your event.
At US Coachways, we'll help you locate the ideal coach, gathering all essential information about your trip—how many people are coming, how long you'll be on the road, what items you'll need to bring or want to take home, and any other special needs of your participants. Then we'll reach out to our extensive nationwide network of charter bus service providers to find the coach that best meets all your needs.
If you are going to New Hampshire with a small-to-midsized group, you'll enjoy the mini-bus, with a number of options seating anywhere from 24 to 35 passengers. For larger groups, the full-sized charter bus is a great fit, with accommodations for as many as 57 and an on-board bathroom. Multiple bus rentals are usually an option and we can typically find ADA-complaint coaches.
All charter buses, with the exception of a few school buses, come equipped with high-back bucket seats, climate control, a top-notch sound system and lots of space for personal items. Additional features may be available as well, for an additional fee. That includes Wifi, electrical outlets and USB ports, DVD players and monitors, leather seats, hardwood floors and a public address system. Check with your booking agent.
Take a Charter Bus for Any Group Travel to New Hampshire
The many benefits of a charter coach—affordability, convenience, reliability, comfort, flexibility, safety—make it ideal for any excursion to the heart of New England:
- Family gatherings — Weddings, reunions, engagement parties, graduations, rehearsal dinners, birthday parties, anniversary celebrations, bar and bat mitzvahs, retirement parties and even family vacations
- Business and corporate events — Conventions, conferences, annual meetings, training sessions, workshops, seminars, sales and business meetings, team-building exercises, employee volunteer projects, golf outings, picnics and company celebrations
- Church outreach — Adult and youth fellowship events, local ministries, retreats, mission trips, church camp travel, choir tours, faith-based conventions and conferences, praise meetings
- School travel — Athlete and fan transportation, prom and graduation after-parties, club and class trips, cultural outings, student volunteer work, sorority and fraternity events, band and orchestra festivals
- Senior citizen and elder excursions — Shopping trips, plays and concerts, museums and historical attractions, casino nights and fall foliage tours
- Once-in-a-lifetime events — Food and cultural festivals, arena and stadium concerts, bowl games, championships, college and professional sports, touring Broadway shows, winery tours, motor car races, public rallies
Make Your Charter Bus Reservations for New Hampshire Today!
At US Coachways, we have set the standard in charter bus rentals for more than 35 years, working with individuals, businesses, groups and group leaders to find effective ground transportation solutions. To get a free quote on the cost of an outing to the Granite State, go to our user-friendly online Cost Calculator. To learn more about charter bus travel, or about the many ways we can assist you with group transportation, call 1-855-287-2427 and ask for an experienced luxury travel consultant.