A Truly Magic Ride for Disney Lovers, Sports Fans & More
A world-renowned destination, Orlando shimmers with the promise of fun and adventure. The city is famed for its theme parks: Walt Disney World, Epcot, Universal Studios Florida, SeaWorld Orlando and many others. But it also offers the quiet natural beauty of the Harry P. Leu Gardens, shopping opportunities for every budget, championship golf courses and enticing dining opportunities.
Less known but equally attractive are the downtown sections of Orlando that offering a myriad of museums and cultural opportunities. Looking for a day trip? Cape Canaveral, home to famed beaches and the Kennedy Space Center, is just an hour’s drive to the east.
Be it a school trip, corporate event or bachelor party, you can depend on US Coachways to make your travel plans easy. Affordable bus rental rates and personal customer service make us an ideal choice for community organizations, church groups and team travel as well as special events such as family reunions, wedding activities, birthdays and anniversaries. With an extensive fleet of mini buses, party buses and luxury coaches, we offer city bus charters for groups of all sizes to locations throughout Florida, including Miami, Tampa and Tallahassee. Just tell us where you want to go, when you want to get there and how you want to arrive and our account specialists, dispatchers and drivers will handle the rest.
From Disney World to Orange Groves, Orlando is a Magic Place
From the Magic Kingdom to the orange groves of Central Florida to the space ships that took men to the moon, Orlando and nearby Cape Canaveral offer plenty of sun, fun and fantastic sites. Below is a brief overview of museums, landmarks and other points of interest worth a visit during your travel through the region.
- Entertainment & Amusement Parks — The city is famed for its theme parks. Millions of visitors arrive every year to experience the rides and wonders offered at Walt Disney World, Epcot, Universal Studios Florida and SeaWorld Orlando. Still, theme parks aren’t all that’s entertaining about Orlando. The city offers several major concert venues from the Amway Center to the Florida Citrus Bowl and the historic Plaza Live Theater.
- Arts & Cultural — From fine art to Shakespeare, Orlando isn’t all about Mickey Mouse. Plan on spending a day perusing the encyclopedia collection at the Mennello Museum of American Art or take in a performance by the Orlando Philharmonic. The Orlando Shakespeare Theater is housed in Loch Haven Cultural Park. Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts is home stage to the Orlando ballet and also presents many Broadway musicals.
- Restaurants & Shopping — From high-end shops to the restaurants in downtown, Orlando and its surrounding areas offers plenty for shopaholics and food lovers. The Mall at Millenia is famed for its upscale shopping and its beautiful contemporary architecture. International Drive has outlet stores for bargain hunters while Antique Row offers a myriad of antique shops. It is an ideal place to go if you're in the area and have a taste for fine antiques. Universal CityWalk has 30 acres of nightclubs, restaurants and shops.
- Golf Courses & Sports Venues — Orlando may not have an NFL franchise, but the city has plenty to offer the most diehard sports fan. Golfers can play 18 holes year-round at the Grand Cypress Golf Club or the equally impressive Shingle Creek. Cheer on the Orlando Magic at Amway Center while they battle their NBA rivals at Amway Stadium. Basketball not your game? As the largest of the Orlando sports venues, the 70,000-seat Citrus Bowl Stadium attracts the national spotlight every year with renowned college football bowl games.
- Historic Sites & Landmarks — Looking for a break from theme parks? The John F. Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral has been the home of every manned space flight from the United States since 1968. In Orlando, the Tupperware Brands Confidence Center honors the company's heritage while a restored historic five-story 1927 county courthouse plays home to the Orange County Regional History Center and Heritage Square, a showcase for 12,000 years Central Florida history. Also not to be missed is the 22-story Citrus Tower in Clermont, the Dade Battlefield Historic State Park and the Casa Feliz Historic Home Museum in Winter Park.
- Parks & Outdoor Activities — There are no shortage of places to enjoy sunshine and serenity in and around Orlando. Ride a swan boat in Lake Eola Park or spend the day fishing in Turkey Lake, located along Frederick Park. Flowing out of the City of Orlando, Shingle Creek is considered the headwaters of the Everglades, the world's most famous freshwater wetlands. Enjoy lakeside views under the shade of majestic oak trees or tour Harry P. Leu Gardens, 50-acre botanical oasis just minutes from downtown Orlando.
- Zoos & Aquariums — Located roughly 70 minutes south-east of Orland, the Brevard Zoo in Melbourne is home to more than 650 animals from gentle giraffes to lorikeets. Meanwhile, in Orlando, Gatorland features 3,000 gators and 89 crocodiles as well as a number of bird and snake exhibits.
- Other Points of Interest — You can’t leave central Florida without visiting an orange grove. Head to Florida's Natural Growers Grove House in North Lake Wales to enjoy a tour from "grove to glass" and learn about Florida's citrus industry through exhibits and interactive displays. For something a bit different, head to Lakeridge Winery & Vineyards in Clermont for a complimentary tour and wine tasting at Florida's largest winery.
Visit Orlando Today on a US Coachways Bus Charter Rental
Discover Orlando on a US Coachways city bus charter. From bachelor parties to community group trips, enjoy a comfortable ride at great bus rental rates. Call our professional account specialists 24/7 for answers to your questions or help making a reservation. For a free quote or to book your bus charter rental, contact us today at 1-855-BUS-CHARTER (1-855-287-2427).
See what's cool in Florida